• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
If I would use the one you make all around my cities, it will appear like they are surrounded by a forest.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
>_> Riiiight, okay. Thats not a point at all. I think it looks more nature like, instead of perfect row after row of trees which looks plain and un-nature like

But thats completely your decision. Rememeber, don't hold a grudge on me, I'm simply rating your stuff =P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
My friend did that for me:
DPTREES.png

I am using that for Rauwolfia town. Dunno if I should use it for EVERY single land map.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Hmmm, I like it! Use it, cherish it lol. It looks good! a mix between DP and zigzag, wilderness lol. You should use it ;)

If you ever need me to clean up some houses or make you some buildings, just ask. I'll post an example in a minute, I need some food first lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks. Route 702 will be really good. It is also where the Professor Alder's lab is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
If I use it, I will have to remake ALL the houses/buildings that I had cleaned up.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
the screens actually look pretty good. I like them. One thing i have to say is, the paths and houses in Losanelle City aren't clean, they're all JPEGish and it really takes away from the quality of the map, you should clean it up some. Also the message window should be more POKeMONish verse the default RMXP one. Overall though i like the way this game is coming along. It has an extreme amount of potental.

Good Luck mate.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
mate, try not use jpeg files. it kinda ruins the picture quality by making it blur in most places. try and use GIF as long as it doesnt make the picture look weird but use PNG as it keeps the picture quality like a BMP, and uses less space than a BMP. use PNG if you feel comfy with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Next time, PNG. Now, new screenshots are released!!

Walking in the rainny city of Canderlia!
5.png

Down the stairs in the South Route (Really, it is called South Route)
6.png

Reading a sign in Flaroma Town
7.png

Walking in that sublime town (Flaroma Town)
8.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Great job! I'm looking forward to playing this! This looks exactly like D/P, well, close ^^

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
If I use it, I will have to remake ALL the houses/buildings that I had cleaned up.

Your later screenshots are OK but still need work...lots of work. Like the mountaineous route, it would be good, but it D/P the grass is just the grass, theres not grass below it. Yours looks fake like that. The house I made is in decent format. By revamping ALL of your buildings, you could have a decent fangame. But by being lazy, and just keeping them ugly Jpeg, well, thats your choice, not mine

Great job! I'm looking forward to playing this! This looks exactly like D/P, well, close ^^

No comment >_>

mate, try not use jpeg files. it kinda ruins the picture quality by making it blur in most places. try and use GIF as long as it doesnt make the picture look weird but use PNG as it keeps the picture quality like a BMP, and uses less space than a BMP. use PNG if you feel comfy with it.

two problems with that. He saves in Jpeg, and the quality previously isn't the best because there all ripped from D/P screenshots

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
... About the grass on the rocks, your right. I put it there just for a period of time. I will only put that grass patch without '' grass under it ''. Did you saw the new screens?

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I saw the new screens. Flaroma Town, or Sublime Town looks too open o_O The regular buildings in Canderlia City look messed up around the shading, but are fine. The houses again, are Jpeged to death. And South Route's grass is messed up =P

thats my say lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back