• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun little thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micans

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2006
It's like the Love Calculator, but has different percentages and you can enter more than one name at a time. You should try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Micans

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2006
It hasn't been sent yet, it seems. Well, I'll be back in a few hours to see what happens.

Micans

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2006
Wait, I found them. 3 people have done it so far. I won't do anything with the names.

Micans

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2006
About 4 people seemed to enter their real names. And to everyone who made their names things like "Carpet is full of ****": It's not my fault you entered your name and the name of someone you liked into something without first reading posts people made or entering fake names first, so **** off.

Guest123_x1

Carpet said:
http://www.crushcalculator.com/content/love/482214482

It's like the Love Calculator, but has different percentages and you can enter more than one name at a time. You should try it out.

Crunkn' Munky said:
Arrrgh!!
You lil' peice o'
Crunkn' Munky said:
Whatever you do, don't try this! Carpet should die slow for his evil

Carpet said:
It hasn't been sent yet, it seems. Well, I'll be back in a few hours to see what happens.

This is not funny at all Carpet! Don't you realize that you could've seriously vioated my privacy and others?

Last edited:

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
Oh crap. Good thing I didn't use real people, haha. You have my real name now though.

Kurosaki

Carpet, do not swear, censored or not. Also, this thread was very inappropriate and cruel. Like said earlier, you are digging into personal information of others without them knowing.

(-Closed-)
(-Link Removed-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back