• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live in the Pokéworld?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
Try to be specific, but base the location on the game-world since not everyone knows all the anime-episodes.

For me it would be a nice apartment in Goldenrod and a larger place in Cerulean. Up north, would like to take over Bill's cottage.

PS) What do you think about which town is the 'capital' of Pokéworld?

XaRhS

i would prefer to live in the hoenn region in mossdeep city because it's surrounded by the sea and i like that
REGIONS>CAPITALS
johto>the town which sabrina is the gym leader
kanto>ecruteak city
hoenn>mauville city
sinnoh>-(i haven't played d/p yet,lolz!!!)

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
i would prefer to live in the hoenn region in mossdeep city because it's surrounded by the sea and i like that
REGIONS>CAPITALS
johto>the town which sabrina is the gym leader
kanto>ecruteak city
hoenn>mauville city
sinnoh>-(i haven't played d/p yet,lolz!!!)

you got johto and kanto mixed up.

I would live at Olivine City. Jasmine's there fools!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Well, here are my choices for regions:
Johto: Goldenrod city
Kanto: Vermillion city
Hoenn: Sootopolis
Sinnoh: Heartrome city
But I'd like to live in Goldenrod most.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Up north, would like to take over Bill's cottage.

Good luck. I'd probably be the one sleeping in his living room. XD

Seriously, to answer the question, I'd probably want to live in Cerulean City (not only because of its proximity to the Sea Cottage but also ZOMG WATER POKEMON) or Goldenrod City (because I'd never be bored in a place with that many things to do). If I ended up in Hoenn or Sinnoh, I'd probably settle for Lilycove (quiet city with enough to do) or Hearthome (middle of everything, fairly large with enough to do as well). Yes, I wouldn't go for the Water Gyms in either region because Sootopolis is too freaking isolated, and I never really liked Crasher Wake.

PS) What do you think about which town is the 'capital' of Pokéworld?

Because Saffron and Celadon are based on the busier parts of Tokyo, I would assume either of them would be the capital of the nation as a whole (keeping in mind that regions are merely parts of nations but not the entire thing). Out of those two, it's probably Saffron because of its position in the very center of the Kanto region, although Celadon may be closer to the center of the known regions in general and appears to be a larger, more active city (implying a larger importance, although size and activity sometimes means nothing).

rusticolus

Grass/Flying
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 19, 2023
I'd live just west of the flying gym town, in Hoenn. I forget the name at present.

MetalMEB

O_______O
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
I'd live New Bark Town, in Johto. Brings me back to the beginning of the G/S/C games :cool:

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Blackthorn City, known as Fusube City in the Japanese version. It's a quiet place in the mountains — my ideal home.

I've noticed how various people answering this thread have made geographical errors, so I encourage posters after me to check the Pokemon world maps.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
All right lets see...
#1) Johto Region: Olivine City
#2) Kanto Region: Cerulean City
#3) Hoenn Region: Fallarbor Town
#4) Sinnoh Region: Solaceon Town w/ a cabin near Snowpoint City

Reasons why: Olivine City is my first choice because I like being near the sea, in a smaller city but still busy enough to keep me active, easy transport to other places, great view, etc. Cerulean City because its a nice size place relatively quiet (unless TR is stealing things again), its the only city in Kanto with a river, the Cerulean Gym (my personal favorite) and great tech support because Bill lives just outside of town. Fallarbor because its quiet near a lot a nature and a great place for astronomy. Solaceon because its like a 15 minute walk to Hearthome, an hours drive from Veilstone, there's a great restaurant nearby, good journalism (as journalism major thats a key factor for me), ruins to research and quiet all around. Plus if I want to get away, I head to Snowpoint for snowboarding!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
I would live...

kanto: vermillion city
jhoto: olivine city
hoenn: Pacifilog city... I forgot the name, but it has logs. lol
sinnoh: hearthrome city

Years
i would most likey just live in a normal house (Mabey pallet) but i would go on so many adventures i would not live there long i would just leave my family there like what ash dose

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
The Saffron city gym. XD
I'd just love the enviremont, and I'd be able to ask Sabrina to be a trainer there. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back