• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dark Fantasy [ What new things do you want? ]

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Well they change the player's clothes each third game and Remake since Emerald and FrLg...so they're bound to change them same with Rival's... Maybe it'll be a minor change, or maybe the characters will change clothes each season like rumored during BW speculation...
Maybe their new clothes will be Black and white (to add more 'color') and part grey...similar to May and Brandon's clothing being green in Emerald.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I few things that i think will be awesome to put in are:
- Move Tutors with some really good moves.
- Gym leader rematches.
- Random weather patterns.
- Expansion of the Pokémon Musicals.
- Longer Pokédex entries.
- More post-game activities.
- TRAINER REMATCHES!
- More places to dive.
- More cutscenes.
There are more, these are just the ones that come to my head. Most of them are in the other 3rd games, so I expect them.

Years
One thing I'd like to see is instead of battling the Striaton Gym Leader strong against your starter, they might make you battle the one weak to your starter.

Also, Move Tutors which can help teach Pokemon some moves that were previously TMs like Stealth Rock, Iron Tail etc.

And I want more Double, Triple and Rotation Battles too!

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I would like to see the Pokemon Musicals put more of an emphasis on interactivity and competition, with the round ranging from audition to chorus line to supporting character to lead in the Musical and allowing you to use skill to advance, similar to Contests with ranks.

I would also like to see places with major differences split cleanly in half, rather than splitting the difference and making something that's somewhere in between. Opelucid City should be half bustling metropolis and half sleepy natural town. Preferably locked in a civil war.

Ohh I love the Musical idea!!! And a Pokemon in-game war will be awesome.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Add side stories for each Gym Leaders. Expand their background and their stories. Don't let them become sprites that wait to be beaten. I've been waiting for them to have back stroies, the Gym Leaders.

I wish the battle against gym leader will be harder. Like level cap and pokemon cap and set of special rules. Though this is rather impossible.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I few things that i think will be awesome to put in are:
- Move Tutors with some really good moves.
- Gym leader rematches.
- Random weather patterns.
- Expansion of the Pokémon Musicals.
- Longer Pokédex entries.
- More post-game activities.
- TRAINER REMATCHES!
- More places to dive.
- More cutscenes.
There are more, these are just the ones that come to my head. Most of them are in the other 3rd games, so I expect them.
I agree with most things that vaporeon7 says...but I'd also like a Battle Frontier. Make it newer...and maybe, to use the facilities, you'd use a subway, just like how the Battle Subway is (or later on, was).
And maybe...use some special effects for some parts of the game. Not normal special effects, but the ones that are like magic spells (I just really like special effects, especially transformation effects).

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
An emphasis on the post-game, unlike the find the sage job. That really sucks IMO.

Also, a big jump in levels of E4! They started out okay, but having the four of them in the same level is not really a good idea. Why ot bring back the traditional method?

ALSO! A battle frontier. With more attractions.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Right now, only Trainer Rematches, please. ;; I also hope to see a new champion, I don't know who yet, possibly Cheren? Since it's more than likely he became champion. Rematches against Gym Leaders/Important trainers too. Along with more hints about Hoenn and maybe some cameos from Hoenn trainers.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Battle Frontier and Pokeathlon. Pokemon to follow you around.

And better back sprites, I can't stand the pixelation.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I would love to see a Pokemon Battle Frontier because I did enjoy it a lot, maybe they can add another train route at Nimbasa City and this train will take you to the Battle Frontier facilities. The Pokemon Musicals, I think they could add a bit more stuff to it such as move appeals other than dressing them up.

:t354:TG

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I really want BERRIES to have its areas in the game to where we can plant them and pick them again. I don't want to have to go to the Dream World just to get most of them, (not to mention it'll take a while for it to grow and I have to do all sorts of things just to get to the Dream World and out) it was much more enjoyable when we could get them in-game.

I'd also like to see the follow me feature brought back, since it wasn't carried over after HGSS. I understand the Pokéwalker being an exclusive feature for the GS remakes, but I want the following feature implemented back in for future games.

One thing I don't want back into the games are the Pokémon Musicals. Please no. If anything, I would hope GameFreak would bring back in Pokémon Contests in a much more enjoyable and not so wimpy way (for ex - battling rounds & appeals instead of dressing up and dancing). This could also be a hint towards RS remakes for the last of Gen V.

Years
I would love to see the follow me feature return and to be revamped so you can choose which of your 6 you want to follow you.

Since it's going to be a sequel I'd love for the existing characters to be changed around a bit - having new gym leaders, E4, assistants to the professor, etc. Really, I'd want a lot of the story to connect back to the games we've already played, even as far as the passing comments by nobody NPCs are concerned.

And it would be nice if that town you take the train to actually had a purpose or the airport could actually take you somewhere, like a Sevii Islands kind of thing.

Edit: oh, and for goodness sake put something at the end of Route 18 so I don't have to surf all the way out there every time.

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
Years
It should have more to do this time, though I don't expect them to be any 'huge' features.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Can I just say that I'd really love it if someone were (maybe Cheren) to make a statement saying Smugleaf sounds better than Snivy, kinda as a way to show they're at least paying attention to us, or at least what the general fanbase is saying. By the point B/W was released nothing could really be added in and I think this'd be a nice thing just to throw in :3

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Since the BW games had some cutscnes how would people like voiced cut scnes like some handheld games have had

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
I'd like to see some features return from HGSS, namely Pokeathalon and the follow me feature. I loved Black and White but after the Elite 4...it died for me. Please, some sort of extended post Elite 4 story.

The airport in Unova has to be for something right? Take us places!

I also want some new Pokemon, but only 4-6. 8 at the most. Letting us discover a new species for the world.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I'd like to see some features return from HGSS, namely Pokeathalon and the follow me feature. I loved Black and White but after the Elite 4...it died for me. Please, some sort of extended post Elite 4 story.

The airport in Unova has to be for something right? Take us places!

I also want some new Pokemon, but only 4-6. 8 at the most. Letting us discover a new species for the world.
Who doesn't want the following feature brought back? It was such a good idea. n__n Maybe GameFreak caught on to our thinking of carrying Wailord and random Pokémon in the areas they least belong in (Wailord in grasslands).

In every game whenever the question "What new things do you want" is brought up, everyone says there needs to be an extended post story after the Elite 4. While I agree, exactly what kind of post story would be good enough? & What happens when that post story is finished? I think instead of an extended post story, there needs to be more things around cities/towns to do and attend (more than once) instead. That way it's always around to get into and of course, enjoyable.

I would like for the airport in Unova to take us places, but if I remember correctly it's only used to import things?

blue

gucci
Years
I don't see the airport being used to travel to another area, it's possible but I personally don't see it happening. Two things I would like to see return and I'm sure many of you have picked up on this are: VS. Seeker - Constant Audino training can get tiresome and the follow feature.. maybe it was only exclusive to HGSS but it was still pretty darn fun!

Back