• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

If this song reminds you of your girlfriend, dump her.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Atm it's Big O - Brick Ballades (Rainy Mood Mix) that I'm listening to. Pretty relaxing especially after getting out of the shower in the night.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I've been getting into Rudimental after hearing 'Not giving in' on the radio. 'Feel the love' was also a good track, their recent release 'Waiting all night' also impressed me. I'm eagerly awaiting their new album 'Home' which launches sometime around the end of April on the Itunes store.

Not Giving In - Rudimental feat. John Newman & Alex Clare

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Family Force 5- Cray Button (Feat. Lecrae. )

I prefer the version without Lecrae more, but I still love this version and just this band as a whole. Though I love the music video cause it has Meekakitty in it. :D

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Blur - Bugman
13 (1999)
Really shocking from a band which relesed a really poppy song about a house in the country 4 years before this.

Treecko

Years
Blur- Girls and Boys

Since Tyler suggested I should listen to Blur more and such. >.< I thought "Song 2" was the only song of theirs I knew. But this happens to be one I know cause the alternative station here plays it during their "Way back at 5" feature they have every weekday at 5pm have which is where they play songs from the 90s and 80s.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Man, if there is any album that gets me in an incredible mood it's On Letting Go. When I hear this song, among most of the rest, I just can't help but get dancing and singing. Needless to say I've been listening to this album all morning and soon the entire day. This happens a lot. Such a powerful record.

Years

Basement Jaxx - My Turn

One of the more unnoticed songs by BJ you'd forget it even existed. The clip is very bright and beautiful to make up for that.

kuzronk

Banned
Years

The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
Since I Left You (2000)

The best song by this aussie band and the song the album leads up to.

Treecko

Years
Netsky- Come Alive

I got some new earbuds today, so what better way to break them in and test them out but with some drum and bass/dubstep.

Years

Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

I admit I liked their old stuff better, basically anything from their last two albums (Viva La Vida and Mylo Xyloto) never piqued my interest.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The Cave - Mumford and Sons (Sigh No More)

It's empty in the valley of your heart, the sun it rises slowly as you walk

Awesome song from an awesome band. If you haven't heard it, you need to change that. And I love to sing it. Songs are infinitely better when I can sing them and just can't stop.

Treecko

Years
Walk The Moon - Anna Sun

This was one of the songs I was gonna put on my top 10 songs of 2012 list but forgot to. It's one of those really songs that just got to me in early 2012 and is now convincing me to listen to more Walk The Moon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Five Little Rooms - Menomena (Mines)

All this could be yours...someday.

A very dark, ambient song, but it's really, really good. There's even a baritone sax in there, which is awesome. I'm a bit biased cause the bari is my ish. lol The piano is also lovely in this song too. If you like dark toned songs and different lyrics, then this is for you. I didn't quote the weird lyrics from the song, but just listen and you'll know what I mean.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Coldplay - Cemeteries of London
Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (2008)

A song about witches drownings in London.

Sir Codin

Another stand out band I've discovered with Spotify. Awesome power metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back