• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My birthday.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Since nobody really remembers me that much since I never get on anymore that much because of scumbag minecraft, I've decided to make my own thread celebrating my 13th birthday, a milestone for many children and tweens to get to since it signifies the bridging from child to teenager. I hope some of you could stop by on here and leave a nice comment. :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Heh, never thought of your 13th birthday in that way before. But hey, I guess in that way it's a pretty big milestone! Have an awesome day doing whatever you're doing. :]

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Hooray! Thirteen whole years, how does it feel? Any chesthair coming in yet?

Hope your day is going mah-velously and that your peers submit to your every wish! Take care, eat lots of cake. n__n

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Happy 13 years! Hope that you achieve everything you want. I wish you health, success and some good teenage years!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Happy birthday, and roll tide! If I remember right, you're an Alabama fan.

coolest-alabama-football-birthday-cake-108-21401765.jpg

It's a cake! :D

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
13 years old! Woot! Let's celebrate! Too bad I can't really get you anything tho x(

What did you get for your birthday?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happy birthday dude! I remember seeing you around quite a lot in the past but not so much any more :( Have a good'n!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Happy birthday, man. I remember turning 13 (:

Go eat cake and have fun.

Back