• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ I'm Ready! ☆ The Spongebob Squarepants Fan Club ☆

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Mega, may I suggest the word cruelty? Or mean-spiritedness? Or ignorance of the fact that it's even made for kids?

The SB character I relate most to would be Mr. Krabs. I can be a little stubborn and self-centered at times. But in the end, my morals are in the right place. I still care about the people around me.

... Again, only applying to Classic SB. Modern Krabs would murder his friends and daughter for a nickel.

PandaBoy

gotta catch 'em all
Years
Username: PandaBoy
Favourite Spongebob Character: SpongeBob himself ofcourse (or Patrick)
Answer current topic:I love SpongeBob, because he made my day when I was young. Everytime I watched nickelodeon and Spongebob came on, I like danced of happiness. And that doesnt change the fact that I still love him. He still makes my day :)

Manfred Mankey's Earth Band

President of the Apocalypse
Years
Username: Manfred Mankey's Earth Band
Favorite Spongebob Character: Gary because even though he's a snail people act like he is the second smartest character on the show because they can understand him it is like meowth jokes
answer current topic: i love spongebob because i always watched him and he was always happy even when stuff got bad

Back