• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Trick House

Years
Gosh, I LOVE this house. It's one of my favorite things from Gen III.
I like all the puzzles, but it is kinda annoying when you have to use HMs. I think I managed to complete all the puzzles...Did they reward you with something by completing all?

Anyways, I hope they add something like this in X and Y.
Nope just the prizes after completing every Trick Puzzle. You do get an exclusive tent though for your Secret Base at the end.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
I like the small thing like the trick house more then I like the big stuff, I always looked forward to going there after I bet a gym leader, though never have I really enjoyed fighting the next gym leader. With out the small stuff Pokemon would just be bland and get boring.

Years
This thing was so very addicting. I always go through all the Trick House puzzles as soon as I remembered to and get upset when I complete the last one. Hopefully they start including these in more games.. they're so fun! :(

tnfsf11

The Trick House was an awesome addition imo, it's fun to go through the puzzles in it & battle as a break from the main storyline, & the best thing is I can go in & out & battle many times consecutively to level up my pokes ;) also the dumb dude gave good gifts. ^_^

Back