• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
No its nto shiny i gave up after about 25 tires, but i love dragonite. Peice of advice for buying your Dratini earlie in the game:

Beat the 5 emebers on the Nugget Bridge. Go to Pokecenter and deposit all pookemon and withdraw a really weak one. Loose o the rocket member at the end of the bridge over and over again and you get a nugget each time. Loose 20 times and you have $100,000, then Buy the 500 coins 8 times and then the 50 coins 2 times and then go buy the dratini. Keep losing to the rocket if you want more money than that. Now that you have the dratini early in the game because you have the money to buy it use it in battel a lot, if you wiat untill you have beaten most trainers (especially the ones on victory road) its REALLY hard to raise it, thats what I did at least.

Years
No its nto shiny i gave up after about 25 tires, but i love dragonite. Peice of advice for buying your Dratini earlie in the game:

Beat the 5 emebers on the Nugget Bridge. Go to Pokecenter and deposit all pookemon and withdraw a really weak one. Loose o the rocket member at the end of the bridge over and over again and you get a nugget each time. Loose 20 times and you have $100,000, then Buy the 500 coins 8 times and then the 50 coins 2 times and then go buy the dratini. Keep losing to the rocket if you want more money than that. Now that you have the dratini early in the game because you have the money to buy it use it in battel a lot, if you wiat untill you have beaten most trainers (especially the ones on victory road) its REALLY hard to raise it, thats what I did at least.

well i already beat the game and i got my coins by playing a lot and winning
so i am all set but thanks for the piece of advice i really appriciate it thank you

Years
No problem, but if you restart, loose a lot, for every 20 nuggets its $100,000 man I wish you could trade money between games!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
meh, in FR the eziest way to amke money si in FR/LG (which is wher eu get dratini anyways) and beat the gaem, go to 5island or soemthing like that, adn go to that rich girl's island and beat all the rich ones, u get 20k/win if you have amulet coin. Also, use the VS Seeker too, that can definately help >:] lol

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
^.^ Good luck, shiny legandarys!!! (Thats a good way to go about it, anyway)

I've started a hunt on Shiny Latios. I'm using my Sableye to catch it, of course. >=D It would be impossable without it...

Meh, I'm also training my Zangoose. It's level 25 now. *I was playing it on the school bus. 8)*

I have nuuuuuuu school tomorrow. =D Oh yeah, hunting all day!

Although, I just got TONS of new Final Fantasy Games, so I'm gonna be busy for a while. (FFX, FFX-2, anf FF 12.)

=]

Ullion

Years
Well gl, oh and for shiny latios? Use a ghpst w/ mean look (i assume thats what you're doing).
Well, gl to the rets of you, i have nothin new to report, sorry!

KS-Out!

Years
Hey all new members and all old members, I am back from land of no internet!
I havent hunted in a long time, buyt i just found my old sapphire and i will play some today!
SQUEE!

Ullion

Years
^wghen you find him/her? -_- duh. Unless you give up, which i hope you don't XD

anyways, nothin new here.

KS-Out

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Happy Birthday Shiny Legendary.
Hope You Have More Luck Than I Did On My Birthday.

Last edited:
Years
Happy Birthday Shiny Legendary.
Hope You Have More Luck Than I Did On My Birthday.

well thank you i give you my luck

well no dratini yet i might after i get shiny dratini start my fire red over get shiny charmander again bulbasaur and squirtle that means i have to get the shiny trade it to leaf green and d it all over again i will also sr for shiny raikou in my fire red when i get a regular squirtle after getting the shiny one

wish me luck

Ullion

Years
Err i wanted a shiny raikou EVENTUALLY. Lol ho well, havnt doen much eyt, im goin outside, well GL alls!

KS-Out!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Hello all. I seem to just be getting more In-Active by the day don't I? T.T How I would love to dedicate all my time to Shiny Shunting, but my Multi-Tasking never ends! >:3 I have still been Hunting of course, just no luck... Between beating Ranger searching for a way to possible obtain the elusive Manaphy Egg{You cannot, by the way... T.T}, working on my Fan-Fic, and helping out at my school. I have hardly any time. My busier then usual scedule should be clearing up for the Weekend so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on my Hunting and get a well deserved New Shiny.

Happy Birthday to Shiny Legendaries. May the Gods of Shiny Luck smile upon you! XD

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{SRing}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Well I have decided tro update my list so here it is (Its only 2 things so I'm not sure it can be called a list :P)
.:Hunting List/Sceduale:.
Emerald: Smeargle (1-3 hours a day)
Diamond: Random (I am just training for E4)

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
Years
OnTopic: =3 Good luck yall!!!

I'm still hunting Shiny Seviper, but in my spare time I switch to my Ruby and hunt for Raquaza. I'm off to SR!!! <3

Offtopic: xDDDD A shiny god.... thats a good idea. Except I know someone who's atheist (don't pelt her with stones, please) so she might not like that idea much. ^__^;;;;;

Back