• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
im proud filipino 2.. ge dl ko na lng ulit pre thanks

Pre, nasa rules yata na dapat English ang mga posts. HAHAHA. Ge, PM mo ako kung taga-saan ka.
-----------------

Dude, it's in the rules that you should use English when posting. HAHA. PM me where are you from.

@DRG: Sure, no prob. Over-all favorite hack? HAHA. Nice update.
Oh yeah!! The PC! Good thing I read that bad eggs word. I always get bad eggs, one from the day care, and the rest at the storage system. I just get nervous cause they mighttt.. ya know.. take over the pokemon I have there? XD

It is fixable.. isn't it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
Why don't you edit the map? The map's just the same as Kanto map and lots of thing you use like the fire red rom? Why don't you edit it. I think if you edit all of thing like FR. This will be a amazing hack.
I was defeat Adrian today. Thanks for the great hack.
Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:

Years
Why don't you edit the map? The map's just the same as Kanto map and lots of thing you use like the fire red rom? Why don't you edit it. I think if you edit all of thing like FR. This will be a amazing hack.
I was defeat Adrian today. Thanks for the great hack.
Sorry for my bad English.

I think I will have to agree to ya. Lots of stuff from the base rom were unchanged. But I wonder if DarkRisingGirl would do just that at Dark Rising 1.5?

And wow, you sure are good. Well, I'm still far away from ya since umm. I restarted thrice (Man I trained that Adamant Weavile so harrddd, why DRG? XD).

BTW everyone, Dark Rising 2 has a lot of Pokemon that wasn't in this hack and a good amount from this one as well. I've already completely inserted all of the Pokemon in it. Right now it's just in the process of being scripted and see where things'll go in it. It's gonna be more serious than the 1st one and bigger as well. Plus I promise all of the maps will be completely original and better layed out. For those who have defeated Max & Giovanni in dark rising 1, have you kinda got a clue on who's going to be the secondary enemy in dark rising 2? It's gonna be intense lol.

Yah, I got it. Man that would be intense. XD But, could you add companions with that to make the battles double battles? It would be so cool playing with players from the previous games like Steven or Cynthia.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
Well, I use Jolteon, just Sand-Attack to reduce accury, save state and won after 15 minutes.

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
Hello,i want to ask..Is this game already complete like Pokemon Flora Sky and other?Or still in progress?and what this Dark Rising 1 and Dark Rising 2 you guys talking about o.O?

Years
Hello,i want to ask..Is this game already complete like Pokemon Flora Sky and other?Or still in progress?and what this Dark Rising 1 and Dark Rising 2 you guys talking about o.O?

Yes. The game is complete. And this game is Dark Rising 1, well obviously, the first part of a trilogy. Dark Rising 2 is the second one, and DRG is working on it already(?)

Hope I helped. :D

LAST POST BEFORE SIGN OUT WOOT WOOT!
wait.. A PM first. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
I just battled on trilogy island and beat kayo or kaz ( i dont know his name) and after batlle the guy with yellow ( Or gren ) say something like this :you failed darugiss bla bla and text himfelf paste over another and last thing that i understand is stop or something like that. Did somethng supossed to hapend after battle with kayo or i just can go behind these treiners on the path that bring me to the water on which i can swim.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I just battled on trilogy island and beat kayo or kaz ( i dont know his name) and after batlle the guy with yellow ( Or gren ) say something like this :you failed darugiss bla bla and text himfelf paste over another and last thing that i understand is stop or something like that. Did somethng supossed to hapend after battle with kayo or i just can go behind these treiners on the path that bring me to the water on which i can swim.

You can go pass him. I still have to fix that ending txt. Basically, the Yellow haired guy tells Kayo to offer his soul since he lost the battle, the player says stop, but Kayo tells the player to mind his own business, a lost is a lost. You'll be able to face the yellow haired guy later on in the hack.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Yay finally finished this awesome (and annoyingly hard XD) hack with a very under levelled team of lvl 95 Shaymin, lvl 100 Dragonite, lvl 76 Charizard, lvl 75 Victini, lvl 95 Sawk, and lvl 90 Rayquaza. Probs found it hard cos I was so under levelled lol. Can't wait for DR2 to come out, especially since it'll be even more epic than this one.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
I think you should make the "easy version'' Adridan should be 65-70 is ok.
I train so hard, my pokemon is level 55 after 3rd gym, 70 after 5th gym and 93 when defeat Blitz.

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
Hep T^T...When i try to exit the house..I somehow can't exit it :O

Yukari

HOW do you fit all the pokemon in one game? in any case i can't wait for the game to be finished

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
hello i patched this to the previous beta but when i play it say to me rom crashed after a little bit and from the end of the previous beta the path for the new area its closed too..i hope that my game does not destroyed

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
HOW do you fit all the pokemon in one game? in any case i can't wait for the game to be finished

The hack is finished.

Just wondering, why is the PC in Dark Rising 1.5 messed up?

We're going to insert a new pokecenter and pokemart.

hello i patched this to the previous beta but when i play it say to me rom crashed after a little bit and from the end of the previous beta the path for the new area its closed too..i hope that my game does not destroyed

It's possible you patched it wrong or to the wrong fire red rom. Try downloading a clean fire red rom from coolrom.com

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
the same thing friend when i reload my previous save game i do some steps and then say crashed rom

Back