• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snow

Years
Well, snow has been hitting the UK and a lot of other parts of the world now; just heard it's reached America somewhere...

So what do you think of snow? Love it, hate it? Why?

Discuss.

Years
SNOW IN MARYLAND omg ;;

I love snow it gives me excuses to be lazy so thank you God for this I will repay you. I mean I dislike being in the snow but love looking at it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Never experienced snow in my life...except visiting the mountains. My hometown is located near the mountains, and when I was younger, my parents would take me to Oak Tree Village, which is the large community of apple trees. It snows there a lot, so we'd always enjoy the mountaintop views and hot apple pies. :)

At this point, it's been FOREVER since I've seen snow in person. In the town I live now, there are mountains nearby where you can visit to see snow, but the roads there are extremely dangerous to pass. So, authorities always closed them down and reopen them 24 hours after the storm passes through.

In my opinion, snow is lovely...even though I am very bitter about the cold.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I hate when snows because life is put on hold because it.. and after about a day everyone just wants it to go away. so yeah snow is just bad

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I love it and it doesn't impede my life too much, so I don't mind when it snows. The problem's when it ices because ice and old people don't mix.

It's iced over, by the way.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I like snow when it is a little bit and it doesnt cause traffic or public transit problems. It's the best when it is sunny and there is a bit of snow on the ground and it's all sparkly :3

I dont like slush or gross dirty snow or ice :ccc

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I hate snow. Snow gets in the way and is inconvenient. It melts down and refreezes and make ice which is awful. It piles up and restricts my movement. It means I can only wear like two of my pairs of shoes. It means it's really cold out. I can't stand the cold. And Minnesota places don't close for anything. Not even three feet of snow in a night.

Snow is gross and I wish it would go away.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I like snow, I guess. Sure, car accidents and all that. But it looks neat and is a good excuse to chuck balls of ice at peoples' faces. (:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I like it! It's beautiful and I like when you can hear it crunching underfoot. I don't like ice, though. Or super cold temperatures. We got down to -15 F the other day and it was just plain bitter...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
The real question is... will it reach the equator?

I like snow, from the looks of it. After all... I HAVE NEVER SEEN SNOW IN MY LIFE.

Years
Loved it as a kid. It really is pretty and a lot of fun to play in, if there's a lot of it.

As an adult who has to go to work and hates walking on snow/ice, I wish it didn't snow as much. Or I guess it wouldn't be so bad if people shoveled their sidewalks, but not a lot of people do. :(

I am so glad it was in the high 40s F today and we got no snow ;~~~;

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It actually started snowing in Montreal since November, haha.

Montreal is a veteran with snow xD
We actually had 3 meters of snow until now and we're only halfway done with winter :D

I actually like snow pretty much. It's the cold weather that I don't like..

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I have never seen snow. I live in a tropical country, and even though I have absolutely no chance of seeing a single snowflake, I am completely in love with the idea of building snowmen and making snow angels.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I love snow, and I enjoy it. Though this is likely because I rarely see snow these days and when I do it is often during the holidays when I am out of state. That said, I don't have to have the burdens that snow brings as much as other. Ice on the other hand is another story. Slippery and can cause you to fall. Yep not fun.

Years
I hate snow. Snow gets in the way and is inconvenient. It melts down and refreezes and make ice which is awful. It piles up and restricts my movement. It means I can only wear like two of my pairs of shoes. It means it's really cold out. I can't stand the cold. And Minnesota places don't close for anything. Not even three feet of snow in a night.

Snow is gross and I wish it would go away.

This this this. So true of where I am, which also happens to be Minnesota. The only thing that doesn't apply to me is the shoe thing, since I only have 2 good pairs to begin with.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't mind snow as long as it's in small quantities. We usually get about 4-5 snowfalls every winter and only get about 5 inches tops when it does snow. So we usually get just the right amount that snow never really bothered me. I really like looking at it and in the light it's pretty.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I love the snow. It's so mesmerizing to watch when it falls. I love the sight of untouched snow on the ground. Snow is awesome, but the only downside to it is driving. Driving in snow is such a pain and a danger. But, if you dont have to drive in the snow, its something you should enjoy!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yeah, it snowed last night here in New York City. As for my thoughts on snow, I don't mind it. It's fun to play in and even funner to throw at someone's face. It gets me sick, sadly D=

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm indifferent towards snow. While I haven't seen it much, given that I started to live in Canada, I like to savor the sight and feel of snow when it shows up.

Back