• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Yeah. I heard of that. So, since it leaked early, I watched it:

Spoiler:

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
Years
Oh my gosh, I need this.

Username:
Farred Sky
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie! :D
Additional Information:Long story. I had heard about the brony phenomenon before I was a fan and wanted to try the show so I tried to get in from school quickly but I could only catch the last minutes of these episodes: Fall Weather Friends and Boast Busters. That was when Boomerang aired it at 3 PM now it airs on Tinypop at 4. Yay! So since I could only catch the last few minutes, I never really got into the show. One day I was derping around on Youtube and came across this video and it convinced me to watch an episode fully. I watched the first episodes... then the next... then the next... I was in love.
I have to be grateful to MLP because it had helped me find my true best friend, as she loves the show just as much as me.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was pretty nice, got to spend time with much of my family so I'd like to share my experience with you guys.

Besides close relatives like my sister and mother, pretty much the entire family is very closed-minded. I'm used to this, so I rarely preach my open opinions around them. This time however, I had to due to an unexpected turn of events. One of my nicest cousins was talking crap on Bronies, she wasn't just poking fun, she was utterly disgusted by Bronies! Now, I never hid my bronyness, but the topic rarely came up so few of them knew.

I'm very used to being rejected when when I bring up ponies around other people, it doesn't bother me anymore so I'm always open about my love for the show. So naturally I defended Bronies and ranted about who we are, what kind of show MLP:FiM is, why it's good, and tried to clear misconceptions about the show. The reactions were mixed but mostly negative. The close-minded people in the family were turned off about it, the haters remained haters, and the few open ones were confused and hopefully curious about it.

I'm used to these negative reactions, so we laughed it off and moved to a different subject. I'm usually fine because I expressed myself and showed that I have nothing to hide. But as the day went by I noticed how much this incident bugged me. It shouldn't, I'm used to this and especially knew how close-minded my family is. But it was shocking that one of my most kind and gentle cousins was the biggest hater. The rejection, for the first time in a long time, hurt. It hurt badly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I unfortunately missed your post, but you and Farred Sky have been added to the first post. Welcome to the herd!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Been a very long time since I've posting here eh? All I have to say is that the 1st 2 episodes seemed, lacking compared to the first 3 season openers. I was expecting a new villain as awesome like the rest. But it really dissapoints me, nevertheless it's still MLP worthy.

My Thanksgiving was typical if you ask me :/

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
What is a pony? A miserable pile of friendships, but enough talk, how about you new episode of MLP:

Spoiler:

Arrow

Years
Thanks for accepting me :)

So about Castle Mania...

Spoiler:

Also I like how the brony community are very meh about the box with 6 keyholes appearing at the end of the premier but they treat the Twilicane like it's a holy treasure.

35ldijc.gif

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
So I fnally saw Castle Mane-ia and
Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Daring Don't Written by Dave Polsky is on this saturday.

When Rainbow Dash discovers that the new A.K. Yearling book she has been eagerly anticipating is delayed, she recruits her reluctant pony friends to spring into action to ensure the book gets written. However, when the ponies arrive to help the famous author, they soon discover that A.K. Yearling has a secret that sends Rainbow Dash and her pony friends on an unexpected mission[.]

MTV Geek on Las Pegasus.

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/03/12/las-pegasus-unicon/

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I find it disappointing that the community hasn't made the horse statue from Castle-Mania into a meme yet, because just look at it, it resembles the infamous horse mask.

BromiskoTB

BromiskoTB
Years
Hi =D
My favourite Pony is Rainbowdash, because she is really awesome and funny. I love her character and her cutie mark- how can you NOT like that? Its SO AWESOME!

One day I was bored and decided to go watch Netflix on my tv. I saw MLP on there and i heard that it was a funny show and had saw all the commercials, so I decided to watch an episode! After that one episode, I was HOOKED. Everyday I would come home after school to watch 2-3 episodes and I memorized the theme song. FAST. I saw that it was a lot more than just funny ponies and stuff and really enjoyed it a ton. I just signed up for this and I am really excited that I found this right off the bat.

Brohoof!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Alright, a Daring Doo-related episode:

Spoiler:

Arrow

Years
Daring Don't:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Daring Don't is a strange episode. When I found that Dave Polsky was the writer behind the episode, my feelings made sense because Polsky tends to write weird episodes that I'm never sure how to feel about them.

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
To be honest, I want to say something: Daring Don't is already my least favorite episode in the season. To begin with, it's just for hard knocks, imo, but I guess it's my dislike for Rainbow Dash that I don't like it.

Anyway. FULL SYNPOSIS RELEASED FOR POWER PONIES: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/power-ponies-full-synopsis-revealed.html Also, there's a new project out called Anime Sparkle. Seems cool! Take a look: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/animation-my-little-anime-teaser.html

Any other news I find I will post later. Discuss~.

Also Omg Power Ponies keeps getting more interesting every time more news comes up for it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back