• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Cyrus Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Well They will be big.. i just didnt make GFX Update Yet.. also those who think why servers are done i am adding PokeNav with Phone Function and Remaking DB of Pokemons for Balancing. We arent dead... and i got recently some PMS about if i heard of other pokemon games.... well what i can say this is different game than those others... as they use original pokemon battle system and i use a bit different based on series.

We are still lookinf for help.
-1 Webmaster
-1 Mapper
-1 GFX Artist.

if u want to aply please pm me with all info. Thanks

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014
Server Is Down?

I Downloaded the game i entered it with out upadate....then i Puted the update files into the game and same thing Server Down...

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Um Server is down i am making new Features... Releasing Pokemons even in towns..

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
I may be able to fill the bill as a webmaster, if you are interested. What all do you need done?

In any case: Keep up the great work!

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Support Staff or something :bandit: Souns spooky. But yes i need all help i can get... later might be too late

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
here you can use these:

you dont have but you can and also they have no name so name away!

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
sorry for double posting but are you still working on this or is it dead?

IPanda

Maddie, The Breeder
Years
online pokemon game? i was thinking about someone making that, im happy someone finally is going to! i'd love to help out as staff, it will be a big sucess!

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Why it is dea? Today as now when i post is 3,30AM XD and server is going be open today for public test... Featuring.. Big Sprites heh... and Pokemon Capturing pokemon, pokemon evolve , pokemon fights.. and shinys a along pokeballs...

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Server is ON!

Hello the server is ON.... The download is located at www dot nesoft dot net

A bit later i release it but it has now smooth DB Structure.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
did u like my pokemon?if u did u can use them and i can make more

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Ummm pokemons u made are not for the style of this game heh at the battle system is based on pokemon series. Server is on too...

Years
Each time I make an attempt to create an account it tells me the server is down and to try again in a few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Down??... it is UP Did u follow steps in forums? Like Install First The Main Client and after that newest UPDATE pack 1.07.2006

Years
Yes, twice just as instructed, got both the game and update from the links listed in the post on the first page. I would post an image but I need 15 posts in order to do that.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Ah Man i forget.... the port protocols are Wrong! ...:( Oh Well.. If u can register on forums at cyrus i can give u right protocols.. We have like in 2 Hours Grand Opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back