• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking (SU/OOC Thread)

Which Guardian Power do you like the most?

• Total voters

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
If you said that anywhere near Squad 206, or better yet Unit A-01, you would have more than 6 TSFs on your tail, Outkin.

That aside, did everyone run out of ideas, are not able to post, or just lazy? The RP's getting inactive lately. I would post, but I really have nothing to write about.

Well, that's fine with me. I can catch up on my projects. I never would have thought that the two of the RPs I'm participating in have a gap at almost the same time...

Just checking in. Oh, Team Geode, remember to invite Hikari, or else she wouldn't be participating in any of the Team activities.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Sorry, but I just don't have the time. I'm too busy with real life right now. That being said, I won't be able to make an RP post for some time.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
I'm here, I've just been waiting on my team members. I'm on two teams! How is it that I'm the only member of either one that's still here?

Well, I guess I'll try to post, even if I'm the only one here. I'll get a post up when I can, guys.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Technical problems on my side. Laptop and all that.

So, I'm just checking something up.

Lily is, so far, one of the most advanced right? So who else has to post besides Morgan and I? Oh right. Hikari Kei will be idle at the house as long as you Team Geode don't do anything about it.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I'm feeling lazy right now, and I am so hyped to do a Persona RP... to bad there aren't any I know of.

Still, I'm working on my own projects. Dunno when I'm posting next, but I will when I thought of what to do. with my characters.

Speaking of which, RPM, a little update please?

Who is still on the RP and who's not?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Well, I posted. I apologize if something is not quite right, if I have typos or other mistakes I can compare to something I made over a year ago. I just finished writing one of my own stories and the story and concepts just... Blurs together.

I'm not in the mood to check everything over especially since I have a dozen pages already pilling up.

Doesn't help that I just forced myself to write. I've delayed my post long enough that I might become a liability. Also, it's late here. SO! RPM, what happens to the inactive ones? (or the RP for that matter...)

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Before I post, can someone explain what happened in Rune's last post? I'm pretty sure my Ponyta just got teleported into Hotaru's house, but I just want to check in case I'm wrong.

SkittyBot

Little Shiny Skitty
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Name: Isabella Lightbeam

Nickname: Izzy

Species: Shiny Eevee, Gen 5

Team: Silver

Job: Member

Appearance:
images

Personality: Shy, but strong willed. She's always ready to defend her friends and team, however quiet her voice may be.

History: Living in the forest with a twin sister, two older brothers, an Espeon and a Vaporeon, and a mom, a Leafeon, Izzy had a pretty big family. She was the only shiny in her family. Her dad had died in a battle against a shiny Glacion who had wanted him back after many years. His last words to Izzy's mother were 'Run. Run away and take care of the family. I love you all.' Six years passed, and Izzy's older brothers died defending the family. Two years after that incident, her twin dissapeared, and her mother was killed searching for her. For five years Izzy had wandered, until she found Kinye town. (if she needs to meet the team to join it, ignore this part) Izzy stayed there a short while, until she joined team Silver.

Level: 22

Moveset: Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Growl, and Quick Attack.

RP Sample: (optional)

Back