• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[4Q 2012] Roleplay Awards ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

★ Fourth Quarter 2012 Roleplay Awards ★

The Roleplay Awards (or RPAs as it is most commonly known) is a community run event, promoting the growth of the Roleplay Corner by letting our members nominate and honour our most skilled and talented players. Nominated roleplays and roleplayers then go through a selection process, each carefully assessed by a team of judges before the final winners are decided.

The RPAs are run once every season and selected threads and members are usually awarded with a name change or a shiny new emblem to add to their collection.

Rules:
  • All nominations end on 11:59pm on the 30st of November (GMT), though I will keep the thread editable until I lock it myself on the 1st of December and judging will proceed after that. Any posts made after the deadline will be deleted. That gives you about two weeks for everyone to post your nominations. If you didn't get a post in, that's your own fault!
  • You cannot nominate yourself! That's a little narcissistic, don't you think?
  • This is not a thread for idle chit chat! Only one post per person. You can thank those who nominated you or your thread in the Roleplay Discussion Thread.
  • You do not have to be in a Roleplay to nominate it, but you do indeed need to be an active member of this board to participate (unless you read Roleplays profusely in your spare time but are too afraid to join them. If this is the case, please PM or VM me before posting your nominations).
  • If you do not wish to make your nominations public, feel free to PM me your post.
  • All threads and members nominated must be currently active. You cannot nominate a locked or a dead roleplay or a member who has been inactive in the roleplay boards for over a month.
  • It is essential you write a few sentences on why you nominated that roleplay or roleplayer and why you think they deserve the recognition. The winners will be based on these explanations so it is super important that you post anything to support your evidence such as links to posts or sign ups. Any votes without any kind of acknowledgement why will not be counted.
  • You cannot vote for a previous winner from the last RPA. Sorry guys, but we need to give everyone a chance! The last winner from the previous RPAs will be showcased under each category.
  • If a winner is one who has already won the emblem before, they will not receive a new one, but they will be congratulated all the same.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: The Elite Army
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of September). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Best Veteran Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Years of Lies
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of September). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Most Original Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Litany: A Song of Worlds
The most creative, different and original roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: Meganium90
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of September). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Improved Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: -DeepImpact-
They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).

Best Game Master:
Last RPA Winner: Skymin & 雷影 イチロ
The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Best Sign-Up Writer:
Last RPA Winner: parallelzero
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Helpful Player:
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

Best Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).

So, what are you waiting for? Let the nominations begin!

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
4Q 2012 RPA ~ WolfOfEve's Votes

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Pokemon: The Walking Dead by Pppgggr
While I'm not in this RP, I have to say that it is well-made from what I'd read from the OOC. It used the Pokerus as well as a lot of Pokemon-themed aspects to explain why the epidemic occurred and did so in a proper fashion.

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokemon Fallout by PkMnTrainer Yellow
I am involved in this RP, and it has been an enjoyable experience so far. Once it's my turn to post I am quick to do so. Marin created a masterpiece with this RP, and it deserves the players that it contains. It's an original idea (I've never seen anything like it) combining Pokemon with a post-apocolyptic survival theme in which Humans are fused with the spirits of once-passed Pokemon.

Most Original Roleplay: Supervegeta
Supervegeta is my favorite RP because it questions the boundaries of religion and moderation by asserting itself as a higher entity. It's very fun to be in Supervegeta and anyone who's ever been in it knows that it is simply a great thing, even if it tends to be full of itself from time to time. We all love it and must live under it's shadow until our skins are whiter than chalk. And yes, his vote count is over 9000.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: ―――――
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of September). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Improved Roleplayer: ShinyDiamond
I've known and Roleplayed with Dia very early on, right around where I started RPing here at PC, back at my Zerin account. While he may not use the extensive vocabulary I've seen from some other players, he is definitely improving at an exponential rate and I've noticed this recently, so I think he deserves this award for the large amount of self-improvement he's shown lately.

Best Game Master: PkMnTrainer Yellow
I /have/ to give this vote to Marin. Her work on PTA and Fallout shows her dedication and persistence and she's put forth so much effort in her GMing that it's almost destroyed her muse entirely. I've seen some good GMs, but none of them compare to Marin and her 'working-to-the-bone' attitude when it comes to Game Mastering.

Best Sign-Up Writer: NightOfRemorse
This was not an easy decision to make, because I've seen many interesting characters all over the place, but NightOfRemorse's characters seem to have that perfect attitude to make all character interactions interesting. Sarcasm, witty remarks and snobby attitudes are well within my sense of humor.

Most Helpful Player: PkMnTrainer Yellow
While Marin may have an edge with my votes, since we're in three of the same roleplays and talk often, I believe PC's own "Mommy Dearest" deserves the "Most Helpful" award. She's adopted more RPers than you can hold in four hands (Insert Machamp Joke here) and also helps in many RP and Pokemon arguments as well as aid those in her Roleplays. I think our "Good Samaritan" is Marin, plain and simple.

Best Roleplayer: PkMnTrainer Yellow
Oof, way to give the hard question last. It's such a tough decision, but... I think I have to give it to Marin as well, mainly because of most of the reasons I'd given already with the other votes. She's fun to be around, to Roleplay with, and is generally all-around great.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: The Walking Dead
I must say that I vastly enjoy the Walking Dead as both a television series and a video game. Seeing it now here on PC is just pure happiness to me. Although this isn't the only reason I have elect this roleplay. Unlike other zombie type roleplays there is a very good explanation for how the pokerus could cause a disaster by using a very logical explanation. It evolved! Yes, viruses really do evolve in the real world and can change on a whim as fast or as slow as they want to. Other roleplays that used the pokerus explanation only said that the virus has always been like that, but it was nice to see a clearly thought explanation. It also helps that PPpgggr imposed more rules on the rp to make it much more like a survival rp.

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning
I have to say, that I never expected this RP to last for so long. At the beginning we had a lot of interested players but after a while, like in most rps, players began to drop out and even though there were only a few of us left SV managed to keep it going. He's God like that ;D. Anyway, even though there would be long times when players wouldn't respond SV continued to chug out great post after great post to get the story moving.

I must say... after some time and thought, this IS the most creative rp I have ever seen on PC. It is everything a rp SHOULD be: flawless, amazing, superb, and just plain awesome! Why I believe that there are so many rpers on here who have played in Supervegeta, much more even than the PTA! So many have gotten in it and have just had a blast that... well, I don't think words can even describe how I feel about it. No words can! But I can say this, for every rper who is not in Supervegeta, there are two who are!

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
*Abstaining*

*Abstaining*

Best Game Master: Quto
Quto has been working rather hard to keep Earth and Sky moving along. He has created all sorts of challenges for his players and makes sure that he is always fair to them. He is even working on an app for the rp! That shows dedication. Even though SV may be God, I think Quto has done an astounding job for a still rather fresh GM.

Best Sign-Up Writer:
*Abstaining*

Most Helpful Player:
*Abstaining*

Best Roleplayer: WolfofEve
WolfofEve deserves a mention here. The guy makes sure to keep up with his rps. One thing that does stand out about Wolf is his humor. I know I end up chuckling whenever he makes a post in E&S or in the PTA. He tends to include at least one line to grab a chuckle from his audience. His posts also work well with Yellow's, since a majority of the time they are 'involved' with each other in E&S, bow-chicka-bow-wow! posts.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
^Lol. Wow.

Placeholder, will fill this in as time goes by.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition- This new Roleplay has attracted quite a bit of attention and intrigue, especially from the older community on PC, which might be a reason for its great quality, and the fact that it would be worthy of a best Rookie Roleplay nomination.

Best Veteran Roleplay: Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale!-As of now, one of the current longest lasting active roleplays that have continued to excel and move forward. This is in no small part due to the dedicated Roleplayers apart of the Roleplay. However, the reason they are so dedicated in the first place is because this Roleplay is worthy of such dedication.

Most Original Roleplay:

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Best Game Master: Quto- When an RP lasts as long as it does, credit can definitely go to the RPers, but they wouldn't be posting as much if the GM didn't fuel the plot and continue to move it forward successfully. This seems to be what Quto is doing, making Earth and Sky one of the current longest lasting RPs around.

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Most Helpful Player: Leaf Storm- It's hard to say who is helpful unless they've also helped you. But as far as I know, Leaf Storm has been consistently helpful in the RPD, providing help and direction to newcomers as well as opinions when others begin to flesh out their own RP ideas.

Best Roleplayer: Claire*- A new face around here for me, but she has already left a lasting impression. She combines her exceptional writing ability with her considerable amount of creativity and makes her characters some of the best I've seen. Her character in Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning is a perfect example of her attributes as a roleplayer, and how great, and in this case deceptively malevolent, her characters could turn out to be.

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I wanted to make sure I got this in before I forgot or time ran out. I'll be sure to try and expand on these as time goes on.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition
This RP is well thought out, constructed, managed and populated with amazingly diverse and well written characters. I applaud everyone currently taking part, I look forward to every new post.

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning.
Under the fabulous leadership of Supervegeta, this RP has thrived and continued to be compelling for over a year. That's longer than I've been a member here. I do remember visiting these forums as a ghost (AKA "Visitor") and seeing this RP and reading it when I could. (Yes, I'm such a big nerd I read the RPs here without even being a member yet...anyway...moving on.)

Most Original Roleplay: Pokemon Fallout
I love the mixture of post apocolyptic world and gritty Pokemon action mixed into one. Even not being a member of Fallout, I make a concerted effort to try and keep relevant with its status. Any RP which has a character eat another one is pretty original and alright in my book. :P

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Best Game Master: Supervegeta
What can I say about Supervegeta as a GM. He always goes out on a limb for those in his RP. He keeps things fun and I always feel up to date with what's going on, yet isn't afraid to crack down when things need to be fixed. The story always moves at a consistent pace and the effort he puts into it is noticeable in the end result. I seriously debated between Vato and Supervegeta here and in my opinion, they both deserve it.

Best Sign-Up Writer: Fuyu
I can always say that I look forward to reading Fuyu's SUs once she is done with them. The epitome of fascinating and often times, damaged characters. Fuyu is adventurous and isn't afraid to take things in an odd direction. While others may worry about if their characters are liked or not, Fuyu says: "To heck with it" and creates some of the most fascinating SUs I've had the pleasure of reading.

Most Helpful Player: Vato
I have to go with Vato here. Vato has been a tremendous source of help to me and I know many others. If ever I find myself in need of a proofreader, or someone just to tell me if something sucks or not, he'd be sure to let me know. Always a pleasure to have around and assist. Not only that, but he is a tremendous GM who is always aiding those in his RPs. The effort he expends in helping others is second to none. Thank you so much Vato. ;)

Best Roleplayer: Garet
This was one of my hardest choices I've made on this whole list. There are many who belong in this slot, but I had to pick one based on what I've seen and who I've had dealings with. I believe I'm currently in three RPs with Mr. Garet now. This wasn't planned on my end, but it just ended up being that way. Garet has a tendency to bring a down to earth quality to characters, when many others are going larger than life. It is this amazing ability for him to stay grounded and humanize his character (two of them aren't even human) that I think contributes to his ability as a RPer.

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:

Best Veteran Roleplay:

Do I even need to give a reason for this? Supervegeta is something all players should aspire to join — aspire to participate in. Even a roleplay clearly about playing God pales in comparison to Supervegeta's magnificence. Quite literally the perfect RP, Supervegeta deserves to be much less benevolent than it is, fitting every single genre into the story at once without hitting some kind of Fifty Shades of Crap snag. This RP does nothing wrong whatsoever. Its rules are more absolute than the laws of physics. Its GM is effectively God given corporeal form. Why anyone wouldn't join the roleplaying embodiment of flawlessness is truly something well beyond my limited wisdom, and I am humbled to have ever had even the chance to be a part of it.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

I think this should be very clear — she is probably the most tolerant and helpful of all GMs on this forum. I don't think there's a complaint she can't handle, and I doubt there's a player she can't help. Even Supervegeta, in all his awesomeness, could look up to her as a GM.

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Most Helpful Player:

Best Roleplayer: PkMnTrainer Yellow
Not only the most tolerant player and GM I've ever seen, but certainly one of the most epic of writers to grace PC. Some of her posts I like to read a few times, which is frankly very rare for me. I haven't seen her make something up that I didn't enjoy reading. Plus, if you don't vote for her, Lucy's gonna come and eat you.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This is pretty much my placeholder...because I don't have them all, but I'm not gonna include the empty categories because I don't see a point in leaving spaces. xD

What's on my ballot is my final vote and don't plan to change any of it.

Thread Awards:

One of the most amazing anime shows today has been made into an easy-to-follow, sandbox roleplay created by the one and only SwiftSign! The roleplay barely started last month, and already it has gained so much popularity from SAO fans new and old.

Supervegeta's roleplay about two Pokemon tribes was interesting to read and to follow, even though I am not part of the roleplay. I'm very surprised that it has made it this far!

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: CarefulWetPaint
A member who joined the RP corner in search of a non-Pokemon roleplay. He then settled on a role in Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition. At the same time, he's learned the many basics of roleplaying thanks to me. <3 Interact with him and he'll be such a sweetheart. :)

Best Game Master: SwiftSign
One of the greatest GMs I've ever known, and not to be too biased, one of my best friends. <3 Swifty GMed a Pokemon roleplay called Danger on the SS Anne, which sadly closed down due to scheduling conflict, but later created Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition. Like Danger on the SS Anne, Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition received the same success. Swifty knows how to manage his time towards the roleplay, as well as making sure all of the roleplayers are doing things correctly, and smoothly. A great helper indeed!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of September). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Best Veteran Roleplay:
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of September). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Are you in Supervegeta? You better be, because you're basically becoming an hero doing anything else! It costs four hundred thousand dollars to be in supervegeta for /twelve seconds/ and every single one of those seconds is worth the entire price and more. You can't even comprehend the true form of Supervegeta's plot, because the sheer girth of it is enough to /blow your mind/. Fifty thousand roleplays used to be here, but Supervegeta shut down everything. Sadly, your roleplay isn't Supervegeta, but it could be. Are you a bad enough dude to make a roleplay on the level of Supervegeta? No! You fail it! Your skill is not enough! I've seen tie-dye ratattas get roflstomped less, so take your disingenuous assertions elsewhere you prima donna because Supervegeta is as /real as it gets/. Supervegeta will /change your life/ just like it /cured my cancer/ and /dominated WolfOfEve's very soul/! I will literally lose faith in humanity if Supervegeta doesn't win this! Are you interested in /babes/? Being in Supervegeta reigns in exactly 3 babes every hour, /by the hip/! So get yourself in Supervegeta, or get wrecked by it!

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).

Best Game Master: TornZero
TornZero compliments me at my job better than iced tea and a pleasant chill. That is to say, he compliments me /very/ well. I can pretty much count on him to spot all the problems with SUs that I myself am too tolerant to reliably identify as a problem. He gets stuff done, which I can't even say for a significant portion of others. He's available. He can handle decision making. Best of all, he resists the urge to explode when I decide something is too trivial to fuss over! What more could I ask for? I never have problems understanding his train of thought, even when I disagree with him, and he knows how to actually /work/, and work /with/ me in discussions where a choice needs to be made--Once again not something I can't say for a surprising amount of people. How could I possibly justify voting for anyone else?

Best Sign-Up Writer:
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Helpful Player:
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

Best Roleplayer:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Pokémon: The Walking Dead
I found this RP, and my jaw dropped. The way that The Walking Dead and Pokémon so seamlessly met in the plot was amazing. This RP redefines the world of Kanto in a way that players can connect with. There could have been a few small tweaks in my perspective, but overall an awesome RP.

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokémon Fallout
This is by far my favorite RP. The post-apocalyptic world that your character is forced into is vividly detailed, and the behind-the-scenes plot is almost realistic. The mechanics of the game are enticing, and there are many a good RPer have already joined. The idea of the Pokéspirits is amazing. If you are to join any RP on PC, I recommend this one.

Most Original Roleplay: Peacekeeper's Academy
This sandbox-ish RP brings a world of a fantasy RPG to the school setting. The immensity of the lore that the GM has come up with is immense. This brings the RP to life. Of the few that have joined this RP, I have found a small community that I enjoy. The main plot is currently unfolding, and promises a great experience.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Batel
In the time that I have RPed with him, there has yet to be a time that he has broken a rule. He can come up with very enticing miniplots, and can build on those of others in an amazing way.

I've got to give this one to Yellow for numerous reasons. Not only does she bring them to life, but she also keeps her RPs fun for everyone. She is very imaginative, and is great at making stories come to life. Out of the many RPs that I am a part of, Yellow's are some of my favorites.

Most Helpful Player: Khawill
Khawill is not only a great RPer, but he jumps at almost any opportunity to help. He directs newcomers, is reliable, and can RP in almost any situation. He reports problems faithfully, even if it's not beneficial. This guy is most definitely the most helpful RPer that I know.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
More to come later.

Thread Awards:

Take a popular anime, make it a sandbox style RP with great freedom and you get an active and diverse collection of RPers that love to write posts. It makes the concept presented in the anime and makes it work brilliantly. Its enjoyable, fun and has plenty of potential. Hopefully, my writer's block will go away so I post some more in there.

Because Supervegeta.

Most Original Roleplay:

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

Most Improved Roleplayer: Supervegeta
He went from being a man to becoming a God. That is improvement of a divine level. He transcends the meaning of a life and all should bow down before him.

Best Game Master:

Best Sign-Up Writer:

Most Helpful Player:

Best Roleplayer:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Since I don't know too much about anything going on right now seeing as I just started getting back on, this is all incredibly biased, lol.

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
★Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition
I took a quick glance at it, and it certainly seemed interesting. Sandbox roleplays are always fun, lol.

Best Veteran Roleplay:
★Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning
It's one of the few roleplays still here since I disappeared, and really the only one that I was in. It's definately a great roleplay, and Supervegeta does a great job with it (and all of the roleplayers, of course!). My next choice would have been The Pokemon Trainer Academy, lol.

Most Original Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Litany: A Song of Worlds
Atlantis Arising
Because. Just because, lol. (Is it dead? I think it's dead. xD)
★Checkmate
Rika needs some love too! //pfft, I'm still not completely what it's about. xD

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
★Abstaining, as I don't know any of the newer roleplayers.

★Abstaining . . . just because I suck at thinking about this one, lol.

Best Game Master:
Last RPA Winner: Skymin & 雷影 イチロ
★Superevegeta
Well, I can't vote for either of my other top two choices, and Supervegeta definitely does a great job with his roleplays (not many ever manage to finish, but his . . .) so why not? xD

Best Sign-Up Writer:
★Abstaining, because I apparently don't read enough and can't remember from so far back, lol.

Most Helpful Player:
★Skymin
Just because I can, lol.

Best Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
★Supervegeta
From what I've read recently . . . well, I don't know. There were a few others that seemed like good roleplayers, such as Garet (and all of those weird ones like Skymin, ;P) but Supervegeta is doing great all around at the moment. Plus I'm biased, lol.​

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aaaand (albeit a little late) that's the end of nominating! Thanks for your votes, winners should be up before the end of the month!! (hopefully!)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

The Elite Six
presents...
LanceHGSS.gif
KarenHGSS.gif
pokemon_FR_LG-agatha.gif
Koga.gif
Spr_BW_Caitlin.png
plat_flint.gif

THE ROLEPLAY AWARDS
Fourth Quarter 2012

VSLance.png

"Welcome, to the official announcement of the fourth Roleplay Awards of 2012! I am your host and leader of the Elite Six, Champion Lance. We find ourselves here again to showcase. Each category has been carefully chosen by a team of fine roleplayers who agree with me that even invisible talent should be shown to the world (or in this case, the community).

So, without further ado, let's get on with it!"​

Best Rookie Roleplay
Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition

Take a popular anime, make it a sandbox style RP with great freedom and you get an active and diverse collection of RPers that love to write posts. It makes the concept presented in the anime and makes it work brilliantly. People enjoy its idea of an RP with an open world and an MMO type concept. This RP is well thought out, constructed, managed and populated with amazingly diverse and well written characters. Its enjoyable, fun and has plenty of potential.

Best Veteran Roleplay
Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning

Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (GM'd by Supervegeta) is a play-as-Pokemon roleplay that works. It has a great plot, great characters, and is always on the move. Under the of Supervegeta, this RP has thrived and continued to be compelling for over a year. It has a dedicated cast of characters, some who have been with it since the beginning. Others came on later, and although some may come and go, the core group continues to thrive, and it is for this reason that this RP has remained and is worthy of the Best Veteran Roleplay Award.​

Most Original Roleplay
Supervegeta

Yep, that just happened.​

Best Rookie
Lilizuki

Lilizuki was a nice surprise when she first posted in the Roleplay section. Her characters are very well developed, realistic, believable and a pleasure to interact with. When it comes to Lilizuki's roleplaying, everything is expertly written and she's a responsible player when it comes to using power. Kudos to Lilizuki and we hope to see you continue roleplaying at the amazing standard you've set and continue to improve.

Most Improved
WolfOfEve

Well, well. Isn't this a surprise? Not really, because if you've been paying attention, WolfOfEve has made quite the improvement as a Roleplayer. I enjoy the sight of progress, and he has definitely progressed. He started out here a while back, it was really hard to say what you could make of him. Now, seemingly focused more on his writing, he has made steps forward, and therefore is recognized here as the Most Improved Roleplayer.

Best Game Master
TornZero

If being a Game Master is anything like going to war then TornZero is the grizzled, cynical veteran remembered for yelling at a new recruit to 'stop chewing on that freaking grenade!!!' This being said, the skill of never becoming apathetic towards new recruits attempting to devour their own live explosives is invaluable in keeping roleplays and their content to high quality standards. For the faults he does have, like any human being, he has managed to compensate for them and this makes him completely worthy of recognition here.​

Best Sign-Up Writer
Claire* and Fuyu

One is an older member who's been as consistent as they come in creating great SUs. The other is a newcomer that just happens to be just as good. In the end, the Elite Six was unable to come to a compromise to we decided to give the award to both of them. Both of which are very deserving, and create great characters!​

Most Helpful
Vato

He puts a lot of his effort into helping the other players with pretty much anything, even if it means he has to direct them to someone he thinks would help them better than he could. If one was ever in need of proofreading or getting an opinion, it has been documented that he was never shy to pass along his help, if he could. The effort he expends in helping others is second to none, and this is why he deserved to win the Most Helpful Roleplayer.​

Best Roleplayer
Claire*

Claire is exceptional. She appeared out of seemingly nowhere and was good right off the bat. She breaths life into any Roleplay with her characters, who are often quite different, but all equally amazing. The pleasure of having Claire* around is that we are witnessing a truly great writer share her talents with us, making for quite a bit of enjoyment to those who've had the pleasure to RP with her. She has posted at a consistent and qualitative rate in any RP she is in. Her characters are great to interact with, and always creates entertaining posts. No matter what way you look at it, she is a top-notch Roleplayer, deserving of this quarter's Best Roleplayer Award.

And that's it! Thank you all for your patience, we'll see you in the next RPAs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back