• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phobias/Fears

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
Years
You see, I'm wondering if anyone here has a fear or a phobia. I'm not phobic, but I do fear paintings. Especially professional ones. (sportaldislexicartaphobia) As for you?

moments.

quixotic
Years
I used to have a fear of transport cause of an accident I had. I'm sort of over it, but like boats I can't get over, nor motorcycles. I refuse to go on them.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I will never go on a cruise because I am afraid of icebergs and my heart not being able to go on like Celine Dion's.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I fear the sight of blood D:

Seriously, whenever I see it, I feel super sick. I can't be around it.

Will never be a doctor

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Hm... I have a fear that if I drive across a very long bridge, the bridge will end up like the Mississippi one, and collapse and I'll die there.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Actually, add tunnels. I hate driving through long tunnels cause I'm afraid they will collapse and like drown/crush me...

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
Years
I'm dead scared of bee's, it was an accident I had when I was smaller, I always run or jump whenever I see a bee around me.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
Julius Caesar has taken it's toll... I read the title as "Foe-bee-us", like a name. *Facepalm*

Anyway.

I'm always afraid of driving. Because... Well, I'm a worrier. And I don't legally have a permit, even though I've been forced to drive on the interstate a few times.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Wow...I could go on and on. My biggest phobia by far is claustrophobia. I seriously can't handle being around crowds. I freak out and need to run away from the situation.

Besides that there's driving, heights, blood, & a fear other fears I'm not proud to mention. I've got problems. ;~;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have a phobia of people. Why yes, I am serious. My trust is sensitive and whatnot, and friends are sorta hard to make due to being a bad conversationalist and generally really anti-social. xDD

That too. I have a hard time getting close to anyone in person, and I also dislike being touched. At least I'm not gynephobic like a certain...Guy...heheh.

And bees. Lord help me if I see a bee. I have made a fool of myself in so many situations because of bees.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
i have quite a few fears
heights
clowns
spiders

:/ theres more but those are the major ones

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
I wouldn't call it a phobia, but I'm pretty damn scared of being a leader/making decisions. I can't even walk in front of someone... I end up panicking and move behind them. Same goes for groups. I just feel very alone/exposed/generally uncomfortable like I'm doing something I shouldn't.

And I don't really fear people, but I'm so uncoordinated both physically and mentally that I dread meeting them. I'm constantly getting in the way and tripping over myself and I really can't think while I speak so I never get to say what I mean to. ;;

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
I squirm at the sight of mice. I really don't mind any other animals, except mice -cringes- They get me to squeal like a lass.

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
Years

That too. I have a hard time getting close to anyone in person, and I also dislike being touched. At least I'm not gynephobic like a certain...Guy...heheh.

And bees. Lord help me if I see a bee. I have made a fool of myself in so many situations because of bees.
I know, I made a mistake of telling one of my friends the story of why I hate bees and he laughed at me ;-;
So now I never tell anyone why I suddenly ran away or jumped up ;-;

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Spoiler:

It's a pretty weak fear but heights like diving boards where it's a straight drop and you have no harness or anything I'm really afraid of. Most other heights like rock climbing etc I'm completely fine but straight drops....​

Back