• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you need some Inspiration for a Hack?

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
I have been thinking about this for a while, a place where people can put out ideas for hacks they would like to see made or just thought it would be cool to do, but don't plan on doing them themselves. A place where anyone, be it a noob or a veteran, can come for a little inspiration for a hack.

Very simply put, a Hack Ideas Thread!

The Concept and Rules:
  • Basic PC rules apply.

• If you have a good idea that you want to toss out for the rest of the community to use, just leave a post. Remember, anyone can use it!

• If you come in and like an idea and want to take on the project, don't post to the thread. PM me so that I can make note in this post that you going to take on the project. This way, others know that you are doing the hack and we don't end up with ten hacks all on the same subject.

• If you decide that you don't like the idea once you try it, once again PM me to let me know to scratch out your name so that others can give the hack a try.

• Lastly, don't post unless you have a idea, I want to keep this thread simple and on task so that new comers (or veterans) can easily find some inspiration without having to search through randomness that doesn't apply or isn't an idea.

Now, I guess you are wondering if I have any ideas. I have a few, (I had more but I always seem to forget them when I step out of the showerxD), so I guess I could share.

• A hack completely based around Mew and Mewtwo. You could relate it to the anime, all of the documents in the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island, or, very simply, come up with your own story line. Where did Mew come from? Why is it here? How did Mewtwo come to be? Will there be a Mewthree? All of these questions, in my opinion, could make quite the interesting story.

• When I played Crystal, the whole basis of the story was Team Rocket trying to reassemble and bring back Giovanni. What if they succeeded? What if Team Rocket came back? What if Giovanni became so powerful, he assembled all of the other gangs behind him? A gang full of members from Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Plasma, and Team Galactic. The ultimate pokemon crime team. The story could revolve around the reformation. The character comes across all these members of gangs, all congregating around one man. What are they after this time? A new legendary? Some unknown source of ultimate power? The old bosses could become admins, who knows. It's so crazy, it just might work.

• (1/24/2013) So, basically the player starts out as a grunt in a criminal organization such as Team Rocket. The whole beginning, he/she is sent out on missions that start out simple but get tougher. Along the way, you battle people and steal their pokemon. However, one day you try and steal from a young man named Red, but he utterly owns you. When you arrive back at the area after having to go to the pokemon center (a flag was set before the battle), you end up talking. After a long conversation between you and Red, he shows you that crime is not the secret to power and that true compassion and hard work is. From there, you formulate a plan to take down the Team from the inside. With Red's help, you cripple the team and take down it's leader.

• (2/3/2013) -This is a modification of an idea given to me by FBI agent-

You wake up in a frozen tundra. No memory. No Pokemon. Nothing but an empty bag, clean pokedex, thin cloths, and a cape. After wandering for a long time, you come across a nest of eggs. You pick one up and continue to walk. After some time, it hatches (yes, there is a special to force eggs to hatch) into a charamander. You are elated, as you can finally be warm. Together, you two find your way out of the tundra and find civilization. There you begin to recover your memory. You also learn that an evil team had recently stolen eggs from a daycare, all are starters, but had lost them in a plane crash. You begin to think about your Pokemon and realize you have one of the stolen Pokemon. You embark on a race against time to find and recover the eggs, but are too late. The evil team has recovered them. So, you make it your goal to find all of them. All the while, you travel around and earn gym badges and become stronger.

I know it isn't too many, but it's a start. As I think of more, I'll edit this post. I would love to see what everybody else has got. Happy Hacking!

Note: I rarely spend any time at all in the Showcases and therefore don't know many of the ideas for hacks that are in progress. Please pm me if I happened to have an idea that is too similar to a hack already in progress.

I would also like to thank DrFuji and giradialkia for reconsidering this thread and pulling it out of the recycling bin. You guys definitely aren't the normal internet mods:).

Ideas that have been claimed:

Frozen Tundra idea taken by ItzCharizard!

Last edited:
Years
This isn't exactly a well-developed idea yet, but I think it would be pretty cool:

A Pokemon game loosely based on the movie Inception. Certain in game events cause you to travel in and out of dream-levels (maybe instead of badges, when you defeat certain people it allows you to hook them up to the Pasiv (dream machine thing) or snap them out of a dream?) Perhaps a legendary/crime team threatening to put everyone in an eternal slumber (or possibly more matrix-y, where everyone is in a dream and no one knows it?).

Just an idea, but I think it'd be fun :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2016
What if you have collected all Pokemon and become a successful Trainer (probably a Champion)

but suddenly you are knocked down 'secretly' by a gang, waking up on a small island without Pokemons and items and hardly remembering anything ?

Then you are given a new Pokemon to find your way out of the island, to get back to your place and reclaim your pride ?

During your journey you can gather the memory back and discover some unbelievable truth about the assault and the plot behind it ?

Well that's quite simple I think ? Just develop the storyline as some kind of 'thriller' or 'detective' ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
I've had this idea where you're in a world of dragons, all trainers use dragon type pokemon, but then there is a region of ice type trainers that start a war against them. You can choose to either stay on the dragon side, or join the ice side. Then after winning the war, you can even betray your own side and just rule over everything! It may become a bit dead after completing everything, but if someone loves ice and dragon pokemon, this would be a cool idea, and it would give an excuse for awesome icy maps and cool mountainous ones. Also you could create new fakemon of those types.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
What if you didn't play as a ten year old boy, but rather as the father of a ten year old boy/girl. You both start off at the same day or something like that, then you compete with your son/daughter throughout the region while trying to protect them from threats of evil things (I'm not creative lol, you make up what the evil thing is.) and racing them to league champ!

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
What if you have collected all Pokemon and become a successful Trainer (probably a Champion)

but suddenly you are knocked down 'secretly' by a gang, waking up on a small island without Pokemons and items and hardly remembering anything ?

Then you are given a new Pokemon to find your way out of the island, to get back to your place and reclaim your pride ?

During your journey you can gather the memory back and discover some unbelievable truth about the assault and the plot behind it ?

Well that's quite simple I think ? Just develop the storyline as some kind of 'thriller' or 'detective' ?

You know, that's kinda like an idea I was just talking about with a friend. My idea, Pokemon: Et Tu Brute, places you as the leader of the Elite Four at the start of the game. But the rest of the Elite Four are tired of being told to not abuse their power (considering how much stronger they are than basically the rest of the world). So they stage a coup. You are caught without your Pokemon, and you must escape from your own home. During the escape, all you are able to grab is a single recently-hatched Pokemon from the nursery (the offspring of one of your own). You need to rebuild your strength and take down the betrayers, who quickly conquer much of the world. You even begin a resistance movement. Among other changes, secret bases function in place of Pokemon Centers, some opponents have your old Pokemon (which you can reclaim), and I think the starters will be Dratini (with Supersonic), Deino (with Spite), and Axew (with idk... Counter? Hone Claw?). I'm also looking at replacing Cut with Mythic Blade, a physical version of Hidden Power. Maybe the HM Lava Surf as a version of Protect that also burns the foe if an attack is blocked.

It seems to me Ruby would be the best game to hack, converting Littleroot to your home, with the Birch/Poochyena scene being where you only have time to snag one Pokemon from a nursery. If it's not too hard to remove the battle part, maybe it's only an egg, which hatches after all the introduction stuff. For some reason, I'm imagining the outside of your home being Sky Pillar, and you swim for your life to Dewford, washing up on the shore as the egg hatches. Yeah, probably an annoyingly long cut scene though.

EDIT: A second idea I had was for a post-apocalyptic Pokemon game. Not sure what sort of apocalypse, really. But the kind where humanity is reduced to nomadic tribes in a desert wasteland. You get separated from your group, acquire a starter Pokemon, and work to survive. Along the way, you piece together the details of the apocalypse, help a crazed hermit assemble the pieces and power source necessary to build a time machine, travel back in time, and prevent the apocalypse. So maybe only 50-75% of the game is post-apocalyptic.

Last edited:

Vicktor Black

Still Working on Red Frost
Years
I was thinking of a game based on the pseudo legendaries where you travel the world to discover why they have become weakened and then found a way to go into the past and you do this to find the ancesters of the pseudo legendaries which were considered legendary pokemon at the time and you try to revive the ancestral pokemon of the pseudo legendaries, But cause a time ripple effect sending the world into war with the legendries of the future and the past and you try to stop the war by going into the past again but need an alternative way because the current portal you used was destroyed and you use an item to travel in time to stop yourself from making the mistake in the first place.

Edit: Just thought of this idea, There is a place where there are researchers that are trying to create mechanical pokemon and they succeed in doing so and in the first couple of years everything is fine but then something goes wrong and some of the mecha pokemon are acting crazy and they all converge at one point where there is a legendary like mecha pokemon that is controlling them saying that we are trying to enslave them to do their bidding and to take down this mecha pokemon trainers and what is left of the mecha pokemon must stop it before it destroys the world, also in this game you create your own mecha pokemon using parts you can find around the region and there will also be regular pokemon that you can catch as well using both robot and regular pokemon as you continue your quest to stop the mecha legedary.

Last edited:

Blah

Free supporter
Years
I was thinking of a game based on the pseudo legendaries where you travel the world to discover why they have become weakened and then found a way to go into the past and you do this to find the ancesters of the pseudo legendaries which were considered legendary pokemon at the time and you try to revive the ancestral pokemon of the pseudo legendaries, But cause a time ripple effect sending the world into war with the legendries of the future and the past and you try to stop the war by going into the past again but need an alternative way because the current portal you used was destroyed and you use an item to travel in time to stop yourself from making the mistake in the first place.

Edit: Just thought of this idea, There is a place where there are researchers that are trying to create mechanical pokemon and they succeed in doing so and in the first couple of years everything is fine but then something goes wrong and some of the mecha pokemon are acting crazy and they all converge at one point where there is a legendary like mecha pokemon that is controlling them saying that we are trying to enslave them to do their bidding and to take down this mecha pokemon trainers and what is left of the mecha pokemon must stop it before it destroys the world, also in this game you create your own mecha pokemon using parts you can find around the region and there will also be regular pokemon that you can catch as well using both robot and regular pokemon as you continue your quest to stop the mecha legedary.

I like the idea of a child from the future being sent back to the past. Maybe you could add some dark details as to why he was sent back to the past. Maybe something the current world is in ruin, a dystopian world, and you're going back to fix it (OK, a little unbelievable, why would anyone send an inexperienced kid out). Maybe someone precious to you dies, and you go to some super futuristic lab in the city which has a beta-time machine! Well outside of my poorly thought up plots, the idea of traveling back in time is great :)

Vicktor Black

Years
I like the idea of a child from the future being sent back to the past. Maybe you could add some dark details as to why he was sent back to the past. Maybe something the current world is in ruin, a dystopian world, and you're going back to fix it (OK, a little unbelievable, why would anyone send an inexperienced kid out). Maybe someone precious to you dies, and you go to some super futuristic lab in the city which has a beta-time machine! Well outside of my poorly thought up plots, the idea of traveling back in time is great :)

The someone precious to you dies I already had an idea going for that for a different game where at a young age you lose your pokemon friend at the beginning due to someone attacking you and it turns out it was a dream from your childhood and that would be your reason for going to find the pokemon that was stolen from you, and later in the game your best friend/rival is taken over by a spirit and when you beat him/her your friend's life force is depleted and he/she disappears from the world and the enemy which is the spirit is still out there and once again you must go to defeat it for the last time and save the world from eternal darkness.

Also wanted to show another idea I have for the pokemon game and I think this one will be epic if done.

You start off in a plain white room and that you must sovle the puzzles that are beheld in them and when you reach the end of the whole thing you will get a pokemon (starter) and when you finally get the pokemon you go through another door leading out and then you meet a person in another white room that talks to you then you get to start your journey outside of the white rooms and in the rest of the game you believe that you are yourself and that you are doing what you want but are controlled by those who created the white rooms, learning this you set out to free yourself from the people controlling you as you begin to deny them they will start to interfer with your plans and stop you from leaving their grasp but you still continue even when they you tell bad things will happen if you do after going through so much you finally get to see the boss when everything is complete the boss challenges you to a battle for your freedom and when you beat him he will tell you that you are ready and lets you go through a door(even if you lose he will still let you out for finishing the trials as he only wanted to battle you) that leads you out of the world your in which now you realize that you were still in their world until now and are free to do as you please, after you gather the real badges but you go out of your real home only to check the mailbox to get a cryptic letter saying "your journey has begun" and with that you go out into the world and after getting the first badge you come across a grunt that is from the evil group roaming the region and after overhearing the conversation the grunt has with himself you realize what the letter you got truly means and that you were in fact raised to beat the organization that is the opposite of the white room people as the white room people want to stabilize the world the black room people want the world for themselves as you must travel the land to collect the rest of the badges and to destroy the plans for each region and to put an end to them once and for all.

so tell me what you guys think.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
"Beneath the seas, besides the flame
Off the coast where the Lost Beast came
To bring the world misery and shame
A piece of the world is Missing.
The path you should never have crossed
The Beast exacts a heavy cost.
The number of the Beast is lost.
You will know it by its hissing.
The bones from hell you cannot tame.
Devour your life and all your fame.
That is the price to play its game.
And all while you're reminiscing."

"I am the Voiceless. The Never-Should. The Beautiful Horror. I am Error. I am Glitch. I am all things terrible and wonderful and everything in between. I am Missing."

^All of this came from a wonderful web series that featured Missingno. as the main villain. In an alternate reality it became a Lovecraftian god, bent on assimilating all of existence - every particle, ever empty space, every possibility and impossibility. Everything should and will be it. Honestly, this take on Missingno. was my favorite villain of all time. And it'd make a pretty cool ROM hack. Just imagine:

Missingno. could be explained as a glitch that came into existence when creating Porygon. After all - Porygon is the Virtual Pokemon, and all of its Pokedex entries state it was engineered. And so Missingno. exists, and it carries out its goal of "preaching the gospel of ERROR," assimilating all of reality. As the game progresses, the world gets intentionally glitched (and later restored after the plot is solved. Servants of Missingno. might have Pokemon hacked to be impossible.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
A long time ago, I had an idea for a hack that centers around Team Magma and Aqua. We've seen good hacks where Team Rocket is playable, how about Aqua and Magma? I've always liked their ambitions, but disliked their stupidity on how they attempted to accomplish their goals in R/S/E. Really, all they want is to help land/water Pokemon one way or another so coming up with a good story for a plot of theirs shouldn't be too hard. They could be cruel, or they could be good. Up to anyone, personally, I imagine them to have more morale than Team rocket. Just a fantasy though, I know they weren't above committing crimes in the official games, but as I said, the story is up to anyone. Official concepts don't have to impact your stories. I'm considering working on something like this, but I'm busy with my main hack so I'm just throwing that idea out there for anyone.

Last edited:

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
first one
hunger games idea. i thought that the time i started watching hunger games. and then i saw that idea was on here, so now i am sad.
the hack will be about hunger games, you will be 4th district or something and you go to capital and other districts, you beat other kids(some of them give you gym badges, some doesn't) you will have a love interest peeta

second one
a game with a love interest or something. gay or straight, that doesn't matter, i just wanna see some cuddly love.

third one
doctor who. wow i can imagine now, it would be like the best hack ever. ever. you became doctor who. and you travel across the time and galaxies, once you go you can never come before you kill all the dalex's or something like that.

Vicktor Black

Years
Heres another idea for you all

A private eye investigator sent to figure out what is causing mysterious disapperences around the region you don't know who or what is capturing others and for what purpose but as you delve further into this case you discover someone is trying to revive an ancient Pokemon that was long ago bent on getting its revenge against mankind since it was betrayed by the one it thought of as a friend, the organization trying to revive the ancient Pokemon thinking they can control it and use its power to destroy all life so they can recreate it in their image and make it a better place

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Maybe a Ruby and Sapphire 2? Kinda like Black and White 2. Would be awesome to see something like the story continuing after the events that occurred in Ruby and Sapphire, maybe like Gym Leaders changing, Kyroge and Growdon getting a new kind of form, Deoxys, Jirachi and the other legendaries being more involved with the main plot, something like that?

Vicktor Black

Years
Seeds of destruction this is what they are called no one knows where they came from or why they are here but we all have witnessed what these things can do these seeds once they plant themselves on a planet they drain the life from it until it becomes a barren wasteland and then they detach themselves from the planet and find a new one leaving only dust behind and now they have reached the earth the only thing we know about them is what how many there are and what they do each seed represents an element they are fire wind water and earth and all four of these seeds drain the planet dry and now we must stop them before they destroy our planet/ these seeds are the gym leaders of the region each one more unique than the last and even though only four were thought to exist there are really eight and each element they represent are used as the current way of persuasion of the planet as they reached our planet they use Pokemon to stop others from destroying their plans and its up to you to put an end to their destruction.

James5166

Grandmaster Hacker Supreme
Years
Generic Idea #1 For Creativity's Demise:

Hack of: Fire Red

Pre-Story Note: When it is said that "Your life will be on the line" it means that you must script a game reset and data erase if you white out. For this story, if you lose your team, you get killed, and you die when you're killed.

You are walking in a park and are mugged by someone, who throws you into the back of their semi-truck, unconscious. You wake up soon, but you're already at your destination. You have been selected to become a member of the Federal Bureau of Intimidation, people who pit their animals to fight each other to the death against the animals of random strangers who all hate you for being a horrible person to do such a thing.

You will be well-hated by everyone who normally speaks to you, if they even lend you and ear, and many will try to stop you, but ultimately, you must make it all the way to the top military base in the world, where the top 5 most skilled mercenaries await. Not only will your pride as the strongest be on the line in this final set of battles, but your life will be too.

Fight through the waves of people that hate you, and you will find those who are similar to you in your goals, but who would impede your plans, and further, accuse you of impeding theirs. Take out these pathetic pieces of garbage who would try to challenge your nearly-unstoppable might.

Eventually, you will find monsters of titan proportions, and make them kneel before you, whether they come as a partner, or fall under your fists of judgment. You will use them well if you manage to have them as your partners, but they will need discipline to stay in line.

You will find that if you treat your Pokemon with kindness, they will grow weak, so abuse them plenty. Make them suffer agonizingly for the stupidity that they tend to show, and make them fight their own kind on a regular basis. Slap them silly if they try to refuse or disobey any command.

This Story is about an abusing main character, also the main villain, trying to destroy all opposition for his organization, as its strongest member, but at the end of the round, you are betrayed by the person you thought to be your most trusted ally, and so you must give chase to find her and destroy her, as you do with all traitors to the organization.

You will chase her across a series of islands, running into many more pathetic villain-haters on the way. But they are not as weak as the others - each one has a level 100 Wobbuffet. They all have shadow tag. Bring toxic.

Vicktor Black

Years
Just A few ideas from me.

1. A curse that turns people and Pokemon alike into statues of themselves trapping them in stone and the curse to protect itself can use these statues to stop others from breaking the curse.

2. You travel the solar system to other planets and meet different Pokemon on each and have to collect different badges while getting a core or item from them as well, when you defeat the E4 of the planet your on and when you get all of the cores/items you can beat the final boss of the game known as the creator.

3. The boss of the game is a being of high power, to get to him you must gather the power of the mysterious items within the game and travel to a distant land to get in the air and meet this entity.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Here's an idea that I've got pretty well developed. If I had any skills, I'd probably be looking to put together a team and actually make this hack. You begin as a lab assistant in Prof. Pine's lab. You awake one morning to see an excited e-mail about a pair of fossils and an opportunity to bring them back to life. When you arrive it lab, it's disheveled as usual - Prof. Pine was never very organized. A holorecording then activates, and it's Prof. Pine explaining that he was called away suddenly, and unfortunately one of the fossils proved to be fake. But you can revive the other one and please do some field work, battling with it and learning about its behaviors and capabilities. It's a dome fossil, and you get a Kabuto. As time goes on, you're contacted by Prof. Pine a few more times, and he gradually becomes more and more suspicious, until it becomes apparent that he's being held captive and making these recordings under duress. Meanwhile, you encounter Team Rocket or Team Helix (not sure if I'd prefer to use the standard bad guys or name my own team). Their goal is world domination, and toward that end they're working at engineering new, more powerful Pokemon. Team Helix uses some "Fakemon," and even their real Pokemon are often hacked to have illegal movesets. Like a Magikarp with Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hyper Beam. (Hypothetical example). You'll probably encounter a Venustoise. Other fan theories are made canon - Voltorb really are failed experiments into early Pokeballs, possessed by Haunters/the ghosts of Pokemon that were captured and can't escape. Gengar really is Clefable's shadow. Ditto really are failed attempts at making Mewtwo. Genesect really is a Kabutops in armor. Eventually you do rescue Prof. Pine, and you find that Team Helix has made Mewtwo (from the stolen Mew fossil, which was the other one Prof. Pine had). The Mewtwo goes berserk and the world seems to be in grave danger. Prof. Pine comes up with a plan - they were also working on plans for a Genesect, and that may be the only thing powerful enough to face Mewtwo. That's why they were using the character to begin with - a dupe to train the Kabuto for them in order to get Kabutops. Prof. Pine is leery of the idea, but the bond you have with your starter may be enough to ensure Genesect doesn't go similarly unruly. In other words, Kabutops evolves into Genesect by an event that requires high happiness. I'd also like to put a Deoxys in that keeps running and changing forms. It may be implied by programming in three running legendaries (speed, defense, and attack formes) that only start appearing after you encounter a normal form Deoxys that runs. Mind you, having three kind of makes it difficult to believe. I wonder if there could be a way to hack the Castform sprite change and just use a single running legendary? Form change might end up becoming weather dependent, but oh well. Also, one of the Gym Leaders has a Porygon2 that gets upgraded to a Porygon-Z but gets a virus and goes berserk. So there's a retrieval mission that just happens to also make wild Porygon family members appear in the wild during this time. Essentially, the virus is duplicating itself.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
Just an idea I came up with while trying to think of a way to make a semi-canon hack. You are in one of the canon regions, and you are trailing behind the canon hero from that region. All along the way, everything is slightly harder than the original, and details are altered here and there that would make sense in a story-progression sense since someone is doing the main story just before you get there. In the case of Kanto, you could have major Team Rocket fights on their retreat from places where Red beat them, have the champion be Red himself, and have Blue as a recurring character that is in competition with an as-of-yet unknown rival. And seeing as how Red, Blue, and Green wouldn't be the main hero, you could have the original planned trio doing this and that throughout the course of the story, and even play around with ideas involving them. Of course, to preserve playability, things like legendary events would have to remain mostly unchanged, but it seems like it wouldn't be all that hard to accomplish.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Just an idea I came up with while trying to think of a way to make a semi-canon hack. You are in one of the canon regions, and you are trailing behind the canon hero from that region. All along the way, everything is slightly harder than the original, and details are altered here and there that would make sense in a story-progression sense since someone is doing the main story just before you get there. In the case of Kanto, you could have major Team Rocket fights on their retreat from places where Red beat them, have the champion be Red himself, and have Blue as a recurring character that is in competition with an as-of-yet unknown rival. And seeing as how Red, Blue, and Green wouldn't be the main hero, you could have the original planned trio doing this and that throughout the course of the story, and even play around with ideas involving them. Of course, to preserve playability, things like legendary events would have to remain mostly unchanged, but it seems like it wouldn't be all that hard to accomplish.

I like this, it seems fun and easy to do... something anyone can do even if they are just learning how to hack... I might play around with the idea myself... but I wouldt say, "Im taking this idea" because It can go so many different ways that another person making the same game could turn out completely different.

----------------------------------------------------------​

This is an idea that came about by fans wanting me to make another full hack... they started working on a storyline and they did all this in a chat room, I would provide some direction as far as what makes more since (there were 3 guys with all different ideas) and how some things couldnt logically be done... I told them I would put it in a thread so they could keep a record of all their ideas... and they kinda fizzled out... I kinda dropped the idea in favor of some of my own ideas...

Here is what I have recorded about the game:
Spoiler:

If you would like to use this story and progress with it... PM me please, so I can get you incontact with the origional story guys (myself included) to include in your credits (they may or may not even care... kinda flakey fellas)

Last edited:
Back