• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinySephiroth

Event Collector
Years
Ok, I'm Mountain time (-7 GMT). I may have some time around 8pm tonight my time, but that'd probably be too late for you. I'm leaving in 10 minutes for my mother-in-laws' house, so I won't have time to trade right now. I just got back from church and hadn't had time to trade. I'll check back on my phone and check your reply.
We'll get this eventually. Hahaha
Thanks.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Ok, I'm Mountain time (-7 GMT). I may have some time around 8pm tonight my time, but that'd probably be too late for you. I'm leaving in 10 minutes for my mother-in-laws' house, so I won't have time to trade right now. I just got back from church and hadn't had time to trade. I'll check back on my phone and check your reply.
We'll get this eventually. Hahaha
Thanks.
oh ok
-----------------------------

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2011
shiny golbat lv.15 UT if u can plz envolve it into a crobat japanesse shiny oh and is it male?

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
well im thinking you want anouther evd shiny i have a flawless shiny drapion ev trained and jolly and a shiny nieve t-tar ev trained

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
ok but i cant trade tomorrow morning maybe later that day??
Sure
shiny golbat lv.15 UT if u can plz envolve it into a crobat japanesse shiny oh and is it male?
Sure or I can nickname it crobat (in japanese) and you evolve it yourself
also its male
well im thinking you want anouther evd shiny i have a flawless shiny drapion ev trained and jolly and a shiny nieve t-tar ev trained
I'm already getting a ev'd shiny drapion from someone else and I already have a ev'd shiny T-tar

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hey Ginji,

I know Im Really New here, but I was wondering if I could get the US HGSS Event Raikou, Entei, and Suicune from this month...

Do you have clones of these pokemon to give or do you want a good trade? If necessary, I can make a clone for myself, then trade you back the original...

I hope you can trust me, despite the fact that I'm new...
Please respond on this thread or via PM (either is fine, doesn't matter)

Thanks,
Lifes-A-Beach

Nevermind, i got them from Pokemaster438, thanks anyways!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back