• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blue Kaizo

blue

gucci
Years
Introduction!

Hey guys! Welcome to my (first!) Let's Play. I will be playing through Pokémon Blue Kaizo, for those of you who don't know Pokémon Blue Kaizo is a hack of Pokemon Blue focusing mainly on the difficulty concept of the game whilst also tweaking other characteristics such as Wild Pokemon and Maps. It can be frustrating at times as you will see in my videos and if you play it for yourself but hopefully you will enjoy this LP as much as I do!
I won't be recording my whole journey only the intresting areas or the bosses of the game i.e Gyms, Rivals & Elite Four.

The creator of this hack is SinisterHoodFigure who did an excellent job in makin this hack worthwhile!

Why Am I Playing This Hack?

Well bascially because I enjoy playing challenging games, I've played all the Pokemon games so why not try a little bit of a challenge?
It's also my first Let's Play and well lets face it, I've gotta start with something, right?
Also, I've played hacks similar to this with every generation except this one, so hopefully I'll enjoy it :]!

The Episodes!
Apologies for no commentary, haven't got a mic :[

Episode #1 ~ Brocks Rock Hard Fury! (Download link in description)
Episode #2 ~ Misty's Water World! (Download link in description)
Episode #3 ~ A Surge Of Electricity! (Download link in description)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Recently I have been really interested in red and blue hack so this peaked my interest. Is it available here on Pokecommunity or will I need to search for it but anyway great work

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
It's great so far!
Can't you do it in colour? It's on a VBA emulator right? If so, then go on Options, then Gameboy and try SGB or SGB2.

blue

gucci
Years
Thankss & I didn't know about that ;o

I've seem some videos of this version in colour but I never bothered asking so I'll try it, thanks!

Back