• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I don't know if you have these yet, but here's the Latis.
4UyDp.png

G0sNo.png

Cool I could really use those... :)

@Bix Nood

Sorry the Therian Landorus is somewhat I don't know, out of shape... xD

Well your backsprites would do but the front sprites need work, and I already have Elektross I'll be posting an update later... :)

EDIT: OK, Major Update! (Added at least 50 new sprites... :))

Spoiler:

Also included their pre-evo's... :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
hey Tajaros, thnx for adding my sprites. Here is Genesect in Douse Drive, neat, eh? Edit it if you want, K, bro?

genesect_256x64_by_thepokemonfusionist-d5cpgy9.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Not sure if any one has noted this but if you click Tirtouga, Emolga's sprites come up.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Sorry, but the Meloetta sprites are unusable as they are at the moment. They glitch up Wichu's sprite editor. The front shiny sprite should be in position n.2, and not the normal back sprite. Same goes for Genesect. Thought I might let you know:)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Sorry, but the Meloetta sprites are unusable as they are at the moment. They glitch up Wichu's sprite editor. The front shiny sprite should be in position n.2, and not the normal back sprite. Same goes for Genesect. Thought I might let you know:)

Hmm... thanks for pointing it out haven't realized that... :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
I love this dude im sure to give credits im using all pokemon hoenn and kanto BW sprites. Then i'll see how the other regions go along and ill use it btw some sprites look like weasleys did u get permission if they are

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I love this dude im sure to give credits im using all pokemon hoenn and kanto BW sprites. Then i'll see how the other regions go along and ill use it btw some sprites look like weasleys did u get permission if they are

Yes, that's why I gave him credit... :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
Ok ill make sure i give him credit and defenately you i could help black and white 2 sprites when im free

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
lucky

consider yourself lucky i even tried this is my first sprite i usually never help anyone i pixel art from scratch but not this. Now prepare
FOR THE SEA ZUBAT

Attachments

• Tenta.png
    Tenta.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 13
  • tentaco.png
    tentaco.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 16
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
This is GBA style so animated icons won't work unless ur using emerald which you can only half to frames

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
consider yourself lucky i even tried this is my first sprite i usually never help anyone i pixel art from scratch but not this. Now prepare
FOR THE SEA ZUBAT

Thanks but where's the shiny sprite?, and I already done Tentacool and Tentacruel, I think for now you should focus on 4th and 5th Gen's cause they're the one's I've been doing lately... :)

Check it out...
647-resolution.gif

Lol, that's not even your work, I can see the link... :) http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/647-resolution.gif
Plus I don't need animated sprites and BW animated sprites have a huge amount of frames and I cannot possibly put them all in the game even in Emerald, also they're not 64x64... :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
Credits Weasley FG palletes and some sprites (recolored shiny)

Credits: MEH

Attachments

• Buneary.png
    Buneary.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Dialga.png
    Dialga.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Floatzel.png
    Floatzel.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Garchomp.png
    Garchomp.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Kyurem.png
    Kyurem.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 89

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years

sorry,about the garchomp and kyurem sprites....they aren't from BW/2
It says at the first post sprites must be submitted in BW/2 form.
But the kyurem sprite is still good,great work!btw can I use it?

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years

Thanks for the sprites but, I think Blood lati is right I want them in BW/BW2 form but I think I'll use your Dialga Sprite since I don't have that yet... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back