• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ok, update:
Spoiler:

I also added a download link for the sprite pack here it is... :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?dkm8kh5uxo12bzy

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay for Tajaros, thanks for adding a download pack. It'll be much easier now. I'll still be working on sprites BTW.

~Mid

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Since there is a limit of 5 attachments, I'll make another post for other sprites. Here's Houndoom, Kingdra, Cacturne, and Swablu. Enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Years
Here are my contributions for your project hope you like it :)
Druddigon
2rz5elw.png
[/IMG]

Escavalier
21mrm06.png
[/IMG]

Bouffalant
2jb4dxi.png
[/IMG]

Beartic
vfc8k3.png
[/IMG]

Bisharp
szajpg.png
[/IMG]

Leavanny
ixz69y.png
[/IMG]

Gurdurr
w7g1no.png
[/IMG]

Cryogonal
2evaomp.png
[/IMG]

Arceus (normal)
n509hx.png
[/IMG]

Deerling (spring)
2jb4d42.png
[/IMG]

Sawsbuck (spring)
2czoqq9.png
[/IMG]

Seismitoad
2e2i4oj.png
[/IMG]

Sawk
5p3m7r.png
[/IMG]

Throh
2coq885.png
[/IMG]

Reuniclus
np0sbm.png
[/IMG]

Golurk
wj9oy8.png
[/IMG]

Garchomp
n46zbc.jpg
[/IMG]

Maractus
in606g.png
[/IMG]

Jellicent
20a87kh.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:

TheShinyMew

Wild Challenger appeared!
Years
RE: PROJECT: BW/BW2 64x64 Sprite Resource Reply to Thread

Here's my little coontribution: Eeeeelektrosssss, Keldeo Resolution and Therian Landorus. The latter could use some editing, though.

I got the better Resolution Keldeo on my attachment here. Along that, I also had Shadow Lugia and the Shadow Legendary Birds!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I got the better Resolution Keldeo on my attachment here. Along that, I also had Shadow Lugia and the Shadow Legendary Birds!

Thanks, for those sprites but, I don't think I'll be using those shadow birds but they are pretty good, I'll only use the front sprite for your Keldeo Resolution... :)

TheShinyMew

Wild Challenger appeared!
Years
Thanks, for those sprites but, I don't think I'll be using those shadow birds but they are pretty good, I'll only use the front sprite for your Keldeo Resolution... :)

Right OK. By the way, I like the Black and White Kyurem sprites.

Those sprites look awesome, but this is a Black 2/White 2 Sprite Resource Thread. Those are not the kind of sprites allowed in this thread.

You're right. They are not from B2W2. They're in Gen III format.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2013
I'd feel bad if I just take the sprites like that ... Just to thank you guys for the great job you're doing, it's gonna help many hackers (even if they don't stop by to say thanks, they're still grateful), I hope that project gets finished soon.
Wish I had the time and skills to help out, but oh well ... Good luck !

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Hi! I'm a crappy artist, so I thought I'd give this a shot. This is my first try at resizing a sprite, btw.

5izs7.png

Maractus's cute. What else can I say?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hi! I'm a crappy artist, so I thought I'd give this a shot. This is my first try at resizing a sprite, btw.

5izs7.png

Maractus's cute. What else can I say?

It's pretty good it's just that I already have Maractus' Sprite with me, Thanks anyway... :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Oh, okay. Do you have any sprite that needs to be resized? (preferably a little one, I'm still just a beginner ;w;)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ok, new rules.

I can now accept sprites even if they are not from BW/B2W2. They can be custom or sprites from other Regions those will only be DPPt and HGSS sprites.

Sticking with one style is hard, it will be much easier if we can do it like this. Oh and only the front sprites are changed the backsprites will still be from BW/B2W2. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I can give you this sprite of a Grey Kyurem Shiny ( With Black Kyurem corpse ) I made, I don't have a back sprite tho, also I would maybe make a white version that will maybe look better.

greykyurem1.png

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I can give you this sprite of a Grey Kyurem Shiny ( With Black Kyurem corpse ) I made, I don't have a back sprite tho, also I would maybe make a white version that will maybe look better.

greykyurem1.png

What's this? This is a 64x64 Sprite Resource for Rom Hacks... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back