• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai or Cresselia?

Darkrai or Cresselia?

• Darkrai

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slashex

The Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
Which would you choose Dark type Darkrai or physich type cresselia? ;)

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Cresselia.

Though it lacks the type advantage, it's still not the bad guy (boom shaka Mystery Dungeon)

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Cresselia, because it looks odd but lovely, and also can be a pain to take out :p

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I went with Darkrai because of its type advantage over Cresselia. I also like the fact that it's not really evil at all; its sleep abilities are only its defense mechanisms and it never intends to harm anyone (outside the Mystery Dungeon world at least).

bobandbill

one more time
Years
As this thread is not really related to 4th gen games besides that they come from 4th gen games (unlike starter Pokemon polls as that's just a staple of forums and something everyone encounters in choosing, rather than Darkrai/Cresselia which isn't a choice, especially as one is event-only), I'll punt this to the PokePolls section.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I absolutely hate Darkrai, its design is atrocious so definitely Cresselia. Not that I'm particularly fond of Cresselia either, but she's got some good going for her.

Last edited:

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
I voted for Darkrai because well i thought he looks cooler. I also like Cressalia. and is it just me or Does Cresselia look like if Milotic had an evolve form. but that is just me.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I prefer Darkrai so much more than Cresselia. It's dark and sleek, and its wispy design oozes of bad-assery.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
While Cresselia easily compares to Milotic for its beauty, which is one thing I like about it, I'd really choose Darkrai here. I just find Darkrai to be a really cool Pokémon, and even though its design could've been better, it's alright. I also like its backstory, as well as the role it played in the 10th movie, being hated by everyone for something it wasn't even able to control, which was really a different story to what I initially thought about it.

Sirfetch’d

Darkrai. Cresselia is basically just a big Mespirit

Years
Darkrai.

I caught Cresselia just for the Pokedex, never used it in battle.

I have only used Darkrai about 5 times though not a fan of using legend's in battle, but from what I saw Darkrai is very strong.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I would pick Cresslia over Darkai because I think Cresselia looks a lot cooler then Darkrai. Though Darkrai dose have better type advantage.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Cresselia, for more aesthetic reasons, I suppose. It looks more ~fabulous~ than Darkrai

/ridiculous reason

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Darkrai because awesomeness. No other reason.

Back