• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
Tig hasn't gone yet. I'm getting impatiant. And you don't want to see me when I'm impatiant. *Runs around like crazy* ARRG!!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
No prob, dude. Since you're paired up with her, you must like her. ^_^ People mostly re-act strangly when their loved ones are gone for a while.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Alverge said:
I think I overeacted when I said that. sorry......
you did overreacte it's just that not everyone spens every living moment on the net (not a insult)

Years
Isnt there sum1 else that can judge? and if not then when pynpyn comes back he should assign a vice-judge or sumthing incase they r absent again... =)

Years
Uhh Corrections. When you asaid he, you meant she, and its pynpfan. Since she's gone right now then i'll judge for her. Ok now someone has to do something first, then i'll judge what happens.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Hm. Alverge. I think you should judge this now. You're the judge for Pynpfan and PM10000's battle. o.O; I guess you should judge this match...

Years
aerodactyl picks up alverge and has him in mid-air so he has a better view for the battle... judge that!

Years
Judge what? No one has attacked in years. Its like a stare off or somethin. The last thing they said that had to do with the battle was I already went its you r turn now.....

Years
The dragon breath attack closes in on Salamence. The attack hits! Salemence goes flying backwards but then stops itself to get back in the battle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
~_^ Erm... I'm starting to wish Pynpfan was here again. She knew how to referee...
Not like Alverge can't to it...

Back