• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I believe the grace period is 15 minutes.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
If I wanted to propose an alternate introduction to a game that a modder could potentially create, where would I post that?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
if you breed a shellder and a corsola resulting in a male shellder that knows rock blast if you were to then breed the new male shellder@rock blast with a ditto would the baby know rock blast? might be the wrong place to post but it is a quick question yes or no would suffice :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You already have a small grace period of an hour, I think, to change your thread's title if you made a mistake. I'm not sure if it's changed or not, though.

Whhhatt! Really? I always thought.. once you messed up, then you messed up. I've always had to PM a moderator or someone to change it before. Has it really been changed?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
if you breed a shellder and a corsola resulting in a male shellder that knows rock blast if you were to then breed the new male shellder@rock blast with a ditto would the baby know rock blast? might be the wrong place to post but it is a quick question yes or no would suffice :P

You should post it in the whichever Generation it's in quick questions thread. The offspring would know Rock Blast though.

Years
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, where do you guys get all the pokemon sprites that you post when yo are making a "rate my ream thread" or stuff like that?

Years
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, where do you guys get all the pokemon sprites that you post when yo are making a "rate my ream thread" or stuff like that?

Most RMT thread makers mainly use sprites sourced from Bulbapedia, Serebii or something, or even Pokecheck for the animated Gen 5 sprites. There's most places where you can look for sprites, most in certain online Pokedexes like Serebii or Marriland.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
Not sure if there's a place where this is answered, if there is i haven't found it yet.
How does one play a hacked version of a game?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Not sure if there's a place where this is answered, if there is i haven't found it yet.
How does one play a hacked version of a game?

Probably a better question for the emulation forum question thread, but most game hack have to be patched using a separate program. If it is for example an .ips file, you should google for an ips patcher. You'll also need the normal game that the hack is made off of to patch.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Profile question, it's easiest to answer if you go to my profile.

Is there a method to put my username within the profile picture? I was attempting to put it in that space to the left of Deadpool, but I'm not sure if that's possible with an uploaded profile picture, it seems like you can only do that if the picture's the background pattern.

Thanks in advance for the input!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah there's no code to move it over a profile picture. When I want to do that I have a background image with carefully measured space on the left and top so it fits where a profile picture would go.

droomph

weeb
Years
What's this BESbwsyBESbwsy thing going on in the header?

edit: also what is this

foL93cX.png

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I was thinking of making my own shop in the trade corner, how would I go about that and is there any required reading,permission needed?

Years
Adding to what Sydian said, you can also contact Mac or twistedpuppy, the Trade Corner mods if your shop gets unapproved.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You need to read the Trade Corner rules found here to familiarise yourself with how the section works before you post a shop. That thread's got some links and advice for making a shop work well inside it, so make sure you take a really good look.

As for permission - you don't need permission, per se, but when you post your thread it'll have to be approved by a moderator before it shows up to everyone else. So don't worry when your thread disappears for a while after you submit it; this is normal.

If you need help beyond what the rules and existing threads can provide, you can send a PM to either Mac or twistedpuppy, although I believe the latter is having Internet issues. Have fun!

edit: wow ok ninja'd. Oh well.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Thanks for your help guys :) I'll read those links before posting, Will I be notified if my thread is unnaproved or is there any way of knowing if it was? I'm assuming if I follow all the rules that should not happen but just in case :P as for contacting Mac or Twistedpuppy I would prefer not to bother them as I'm sure they have a lot on their plates thanks a lot :)

Years
You'll get a PM from them if your shop gets unapproved.

Mac has been active lately so he'll be happy to answer your questions, not sure about Twisted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back