• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
Years
Dear Anonymous,

i feel betrayed. you're my bestfriend but i feel like you don't care about our friendship anymore. i told you i was depressed and you didn't do anything to try and help. you're my only true friend i have left and you aren't being a very good one, i just wish you showed you cared more about me, sorry i'm being selfish but you're my only IRL friend. it's really bringing me down.

Dear Anonymous,

it's been about 7 years. i keep thinking i should try to contact you, but you haven't tried to get a hold of me either. grandma had to tell you i joined the navy because i felt you wouldn't have even cared. i'm now old enough to make the same choices that resulted in mom leaving you and taking me and kat away from you. i do have a drink every now and then but i fear that if i keep it up i'll end up just like you, and that scares me. i'll be moving back to california this next week and i want to visit you but we both know i wont. i'll be in san diego but i know you wont visit. robert,... i mean,... dad, has been a great father to me and i have to say i love him more than i could ever love you, and i hope that hurts. Kat is getting married next year and she doesn't even know if it would be worth telling you, he's a good guy, he almost shot a guy who tried to rob them. i'm not sure if i'll ever go out of my way to contact you, but I'll talk to you if you make the first move, but i wont hold my breath.

p.s. your new wife is an airhead!

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I loved the way you smiled hours ago. It made my heart flutter; it was... well, I can't really describe it, and now that image of you is stuck in my head. I also can't shake off the feeling that it was different from your normal smile. Or am I just being presumptuous? Ah, of course it's the latter; you don't see me like that, right?

Sheesh. And I thought I no longer had feelings for you. ._.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
First time I've ever really used this. . . .

Dear Anonymous,

I'm . . . honestly not quite sure how to feel. The moment I met you, I fell right into another crush. You were cute, and you seemed like a really nice person. I still don't doubt that you are, but . . . you're not a great person, I suppose. And now I guess I'll never see you again.

You disappeared. Ran off, more like. Sneaked away in the middle of the night, taking half your things and not telling anyone why or where to you were leaving. You quit your job, dropped all contact with everyone . . . although you managed to forget about me. Left me connected to your Facebook for a little bit. I still don't know why you left, or why you left the way you did, but I do know that . . . yes, I probably never will see you again. I'll probably never get the chance to actually speak to you. You lived right next to me for months, we often saw each other and you said we could be friends, but . . . what happened? I would have loved to talk to you . . . to hang out . . . something, anything. That never happened though, and it never will.

I tried to ask you why you left . . . what had happened. At first you ignored me, but when . . . well, now you've blocked me, so there's no way for me to contact you again.

*sigh*

I don't know why you left. I don't know your motives. I hardly know anything about you, really. You don't know anything about me. Perhaps you mistook my question as some sort of spying on behalf of another . . . or perhaps you simply never want to hear from me again. Whatever the reasons, I'll never see or speak to you again. You're gone, just as many seem to go. I'll live, certainly, but . . . I know it's pointless to dwell on the past, on mistakes, on what could have been. Yet I still do it too often.

I'm not mad at you. Not even annoyed. The only thing that I don't like is the way you left. Not even the act of leaving bugs me. Just the fact that you ran, like you had something to hide . . . like a coward. You dropped all contact and . . . it was all just so cowardly. I suppose that's what gets to me.

Your actions were cowardly, no matter what the circumstances. You're not a child, so why act like one? Five years younger than you and even I know how to behave more like an adult. . . .

Okay, I'm not sure what else to say. (I blame the fact that Doctor Who is distracting me.)

I guess this is good-bye.

Forever.

We shall never meet again.

. . . Good-bye.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm over at your house once more again tonight to spend the night and make sure all is well with it. Please continue to recover well and it'll just be a few more weeks until you can return well and be back to normal.

Sirfetch’d

I had a daydream about you today. I don't know what trigger it, maybe I saw something that reminded me of you? idk. I really enjoyed thinking about you though as lately I have had a lot on my mind and it was a bit refreshing to sit down and think about someone as amazing as you are~!

Dear anon,

I'd tell you this in person but I don't know when I'll see you again but good luck! You will be fine and I know that there is really nothing to worry about but I like to wish for the best for the people that I love. See ya soon <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon... I wonder where have you going or what are you doing, but if you're going back, I'll always be happy to see you. I wish I can see you like I used to.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dear Anon,

We haven't spoken to each other properly for quite a while now and I'm worried... Is something happening in your life which caused this? Or is it something to do with me? Or someone else? I want to know what's going on... I miss the times when we talked and made each other smile. Where did that person go? I want that person back

please come back and and say that everything is fine

Sir Codin

Stop being such an uber-serious anarcho-capitalist. Yeah, some of your ideas sound really good, but they're not going to happen. Not while people embrace liberalism or conservatism. Face it, we're outcasts and we always will be. Your ideas aren't going to happen. Stop blaming the state for everything. I work for the state, which means you're also blaming me for your problems, you jerk. You're making me hate myself even more than I already do. It's because of you I don't even know myself anymore. I feel like a hypocrite. Like a liar. Like I feel nothing inside. Like I should embrace the undeniable fact that entropy will destroy everything in the end. Everything I hold dear. I hate feeling this way. I want to die. I seriously want to f***ing die. I don't even know myself anymore. I don't know myself politically, I don't know myself economically, I don't know myself even emotionally except for severe self-hatred and hatred for everything around me. Maybe I sound like I'm blaming you for all my problems, and maybe I am. But the point is, as long as I keep trying to please you, I'll never be happy.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

**** you,

Carcharodin.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know anymore. It's either you or me. You said you wanted to catch up and work on our friendship, soooooo what are you doing? Are you gonna leave me hanging on a thread like you did last time?

Because seriously, I miss you like crazy and part of me wants to scream and talk to you but...I'm legit scared. Because I thought you'd still care..like I always thought you would.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm tired tonight. Could you please keep the volume down if you're going to be up past the time I am? Thank you.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

I'm still slightly annoyed by Friday, but I'm not gonna push it. You did give me fair warning about ditching me for my twin, so I guess I shouldn't be mad. And I'm not although getting a drink and not telling me was not cool. Share! =P At least I know twin was there to keep an eye on you; I left cause I got bored of the party. That's neither here nor there. One month on Monday? Damn, that was pretty fast. Hope you like the rose and cheesecake I have in store for you. :D I really can't wait for Wednesday. My girlfriend and my best friends from high school meeting up at my old high school, and your dream school, to party it up with my favorite teacher ever? Yes please. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not 5 anymore and I know more than you think. When I'm trying to explain something to you, you should listen. And by listen, I don't mean just hear the words I say. I mean hear the words, process the words, and at least attempt to understand things from the perspective I'm giving you. It always ends up with me being annoyed with you because you're not even trying to understand what I'm telling you, even when I spell it out for you.

Also, I'm really upset you think I swindled getting out of work because I didn't want to work. Believe me, I want the money, but I tried to do something nice and considerate, and you don't believe me. And it's for YOUR father. It really hurts that you would think I'm lying about that. If he were in a better state, trust me, I would have said I could work. I need the money badly. But I'm not about to miss a final holiday I could have with someone just for money. I did that before, only because I knew he'd want me to work, but I'm not doing that again. This is a different person.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dear anon, so I guess you've been feeling this way all the time huh? So you are just like me, the awkward guy that cares for everything in the world but just doesn't want to show it right, and so you left without wanting to say goodbye. I understand this because I am also like that. So good luck in your future things and why did you do something inauspicious and just had to ask whether I will go to your funeral or not.

Sirfetch’d

Can't wait to see you this weekend! It's been a while and I hope that we can put that one little disagreement behind us and just enjoy the few days we'll be spending together, ok? ♥ you

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

What just happened isn't going to change a thing. You're probably upset beyond belief, but hang in there. It'll all be okay

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Dear anon,

I know I've made mistakes in my past...but please don't let that invalidate my actions for the future. I can't fix what has been done, no one can, but let me at least make things right from here on out.

I just want you to give me that chance.

---

Never did anything like this before. Strangely liberating!

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
Years
Dear Anon,

I'm sorry I'll miss your wedding i really wish i could make it but i'll be deployed, i'm going to tell you on Wednesday but I'm really sorry, i love you but i just cant do it =(

Years
Okay... I'm not sure... I've never really done this, but it must be rather liberating to rage to strangers since so many of you are doing it. xD

Dear Anonymous

The fact of the matter is, you and I are never going to agree on this, when our views are complete opposites how could we possibly see eye-to-eye? The thing is though, the fact we disagree isn't even the problem. I know that you are only interfering to protect me, because you think I am making a mistake, but I'm eighteen years old, rather smart (even if I do say so myself) and I know what I was risking.

Even if it was a mistake, it is my mistake to make and it has nothing to do with you. You're meant to be supportive of me even if you don't necessarily agree, not manipulate me and threaten me into making both myself and someone very important to me miserable just because it makes you feel like you're doing the right thing.

I love you and I respect you, but I'm not going to let this go. There's going to continue to be arguments and we will continue to grow apart until you finally take a step back and give me control of my own life again. If you don't put things right yourself soon, I'm going to be forced to take drastic measures to get what I had back and whilst we may recover if you take the imitative I highly doubt we'll recover if I walk out that door with your abandonment issues.

One down... so far so good this really is liberating LoudSilence.

Dear Anonymous

Let me just say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let her win to begin with - but she forced my hand and I had to not just put myself through hell but I had to hurt you, which is the worst thing I could ever do as far as I'm concerned. It's not right that you had to go through all of this because of me, but I'm going to make sure everything ends up okay again. She's not getting away with this, I'm not giving up and soon enough we'll have what we want once more.

I only ask that you bear with me long enough for me to succeed because if I lose you as well I don't know what I'll have left.

----------------------------------------

Angsty pie is angsty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back