• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mad Tv

Do You Like MAD TV? o.o

• Nope..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, but needs to tone down.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Oh ya, Ms. swan, how does that woman make that accent so easily.(forgot her name) I think she left Mad Tv though...

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Yeah i know how does she do it without crackin up it's too funny lol hmm i don't know if she left or not have no clue

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
LiquidThunder said:
Oh ya, Ms. swan, how does that woman make that accent so easily.(forgot her name) I think she left Mad Tv though...
She was so funny! XD A lot of people at my middle school said I looked like the kid version of Ms. Swan. O.o;;; Okay..

Ooh! Thanx for the link, Keitaro! ^.^ Now I can see Bomb, bomb, bomb, again and again and again and again and again.. ^^

Joe looked weird with that sun tan on fear factor. o.o;; XD

~CaRtOON

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Does anyone here know Stewart? The little gay actin' kid? O.o; He and his mom are hilarious. ^^

There was one where he got lost and got sent to a police station, when his mom came to pick him up, he had a fudgecicle and she said it looked like "frozen poo". XD Ewww..

~CaRtOON

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Stewert use to be my favorite character way back a few years but he kinda wore off me but don't get me wrong he's still funny saying his daily script of "Look what I can do" then he does a weird dance mental thing lol.

I have the T3 one on my computer that I got off Kazaa so I've been watching that one alot. It's funny when the guy playing the terminator says to jesus "What are you, a gluten for punishment?" because jesus wants to be killed for the sins of mankind but the terminator wont let that happen, so it stresses jesus out lol

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Keitaro said:
Stewert use to be my favorite character way back a few years but he kinda wore off me but don't get me wrong he's still funny saying his daily script of "Look what I can do" then he does a weird dance mental thing lol.

I have the T3 one on my computer that I got off Kazaa so I've been watching that one alot. It's funny when the guy playing the terminator says to jesus "What are you, a gluten for punishment?" because jesus wants to be killed for the sins of mankind but the terminator wont let that happen, so it stresses jesus out lol
Yeah, Stewart's hilarious, he's always saying "Look what I can do" then doing a gay little dance *shudders*

Jesus wants to be killed for the sins of mankind? Weird. O.o; I hope I can see that one >.<;

There was this small shot of Stewart's mom fixing his underwear when he's sleeping, gross! XD My mom used to do that to me when I slept in the sofa. O.o;;

~CaRtOON

Back