• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I got a really pretty picture!

H17_066.jpg

She looks beautiful.:)

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
cool another piccy from that Hoso Luvdisc, Misty's Love Battle... or whatever that ep was named...... she looks real cute in that one. Its when in the play Daisy wrote that has the Luvdisc use Attract on the Prince (Tracy) and Mermaid (Misty).

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
YAY!!!! NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!! welcome to the clube GOD. heh... name..*cheese...*

long time we dont have a new member.... since i became member. lets celebrate with some CHEESE, CANDY AND SOME CAKE!!!! *brings in the food* YAY!!!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Begins to dance around the room eating cake:)Welcome new member! and awww...no pokemon hoso in america

Years
today is my b-day and im 16 yrs old! im so excited, and i had a party yesterday... hope every1 here celebrates my b-day by saying happy b-day. ty to ne1 who does in advance

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Uhhh...That was totally OT, but whatever...

Anyway, a big howdy-do to GOD. *steals cake for himself*

And finally, what would you lot think of an odd crossover pairing involving Misty. I got the idea last night. For now I won't elaborate unless asked, I'll just let you know it's a bit out there. Just a few opinions needed.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
good idea!! *munches cookies with cheese on top* yeah... this is a really good idea.... putting cheese on top of cookies is the BEST idea ever.... *gets hit by shoe thrown by TAD*

oww.... but urs is good too... how about making... i dunno... Lan (Netto) from MegaMan pairup with Misty and Mayl (Meiru) pair up with... i dunno.... Giovanni? XD

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Hey Guys! The clubs been sinking recently ;_; And it's half my fault. I'm so un-devoted T-T *hides in a corner and starts whacking self*

Aaaaanyway... i'm gonna be more active at PC from now on. *post post post*
Here's some pics guys ^_^ Welcome God!

folge273-1.jpg

kasujacket.png

satokasudress.png

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
WHOA O_O;; That last pic is one of the most kawaii ever...Misty as Ash and Ash as Ashley? How awesome does it get? XP And welcome back to the club, tatt-san ^_^;;

Years
thx for celebrating my b-day...
i quit teh club, have fun. i can see whatever i say doesnt matter here nemore/ever did

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
*bumps topic again*

Okay, if you're going to take it like that, g'bye.

But welcome back Tatts-sama and I love the crossplay in the last pic. Beautiful touch.

Sawyer

���
Years
*knocks on the door* I want a Gyrados, and just a question, i never saw the one where Misty went bye bye, can someone tell me, cause i hate May! and plus, May never wears a bikini...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Let me be the first to welcome you to the club...I'm Chairman Kaga, a formerly slightly-illustrious member of PC...

And to reply to your two general comments:

The episode where Misty left was called Gotta Catch Ya Later, and it's so sad ;_; I saw it for the first time a couple of months ago, and it was painful...very well-done, though.

And yeah, May has only worn a bikini in two different episodes I think (the one with the Lotads and the one with the Sharpedo)...although she is cuter that way, since she's ten it makes me feel slightly dirty to like her like that <.<;;

Misty is infinitely hotter in a bikini though. There's no question about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back