• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favourite Video Game Villain?

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Favourite villain huh... Tough choice... Im terrible at choosing. id say Bob Page from the original Deus Ex... (oh spoilers maybe): He practicaly made everything in the game happen...including you. Also he has wealth, technology attitude and a slick suit. Oh and awesome music at his final base. :D

Also I like Kefka and other mad clowns equaly as much. You know...because clowns.

Also Eggman or Robotnik has in my opinion some very diabolical plans. Sad that he usualy makes some poor decisions with them.

Oh and one villain I kinda like that many might not know. the main villain from Witcher. Jaque something I guess was his name. He is just...Interesting villain.

Oh and every major villain in Phoenix Wright series.
And of course Yomiel from Phantom Detective. (Seriously awesome game/villain)

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
One of my favourite villains is The Apostle of Creation, from the sadly unappreciated Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Whilst this game had its ups and downs in terms of character development, I felt that his was particularly well-handled, and whilst its questionable as to whether or not he was really a villain or just a victim of tragic circumstances, considering the game was filled with world-shattering (often quite literally) moments of tragedy, I think that gives his appearance as a villain that much weight.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Gotta go with Luther Lansfeld from Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time. He programs an entire huge MMO universe and then goes crazy as he tries to understand how his creations have become self-aware. Even though he doesn't show up until very late in the story, I like the way he was handled as being the final boss. Technically he's the God of the Star Ocean universe, so having him as the final boss put a very nice ending to the series timeline.

Also Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2 because all of his dialogue is great and I keep playing for the sole purpose of listening to him.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Laser Man from Mega Man Battle Network 4 is one of my favorite villains. He has a super armor, so he never flinches when attacked by weapons like Vulcan and Air Hockey. His primary attack is Cross Laser, which strikes whatever panel that you're standing on. It rarely misses. In order to beat him, you have to use plenty of recovery chips and stay alive for as long as possible. Demise from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is my favorite villain, too. He has the perfect looks for a villain, he's the source of all monsters, and he was very hard to beat. GLaDOS from Portal, Bowser from Super Mario, Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear, and Wesker from Resident Evil are also my favorites.

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Villains have always been my favorite characters from video games. Whether they be extremely cryptic and sly, or downright malicious, or even shy yet cruel, their personalities and designs never fail to intrigue me. One that I've always held close to my heart is Skull Kid from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. His character is impeccable; the story of a troubled child and an enchanted horrifying mask that is seeking to take everything over. A positively wondrous evil plot, if you ask me. Fawful from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is also one of my favorites. As well as those two, I'm a big fan of the more classic villains such as Bowser, and even Ghetsis from Pokemon! Villains add a flavor to games that nothing else does, and without them playing through one would be stale and boring.

Back