• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cng's Pokemon HGSS Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sweet! Subscribing! Please notify me when a downloadable version is available. :)

There is a downloadable version, available on my site, but i'm not allowed to post links to forums (My site).

The top-down dual screen setup is not PC friendly IMO. Since most monitors are widescreen, making it vertically arranged seems to waste a lot of real-estate.

It would be sweet if you gave the option to switch to side by side. Or just make it one screen. Integrate the mouse with the main screen.

Just a thought. would be a nice if this beyond emulating the DS

I'm actually doing a 640 x 480 modification for my game, but i probably won't release it.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
You could of course release the download link here in the first post, but i get it your trying to increase your sites traffic and potential members so in the end this is an advertising scheme but with an actual product but overall the kit looks good..

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
This looks like a tool to use.
But i'm having trouble with your website.
I can't access it. My google chrome tells me it has been down for awhile.
I must wait! 8-)

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Yeah I've noticed the same thing as Nintendork15. I have a bit of trouble accessing it at times.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
I also cant seem to get the site to load, is there any way it coulde be posted somewhere else?

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Everyone wondering why they can't access the site is cause it is having server problems that are on and off.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
Everyone wondering why they can't access the site is cause it is having server problems that are on and off.

I doubt it, I've been able to get on no problem lately. Maybe a browser problem or something different entirely?

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
I doubt it, I've been able to get on no problem lately. Maybe a browser problem or something different entirely?

I have been told by him so not really, it is a server problem and some can and can't access it. Given time access will eventually appear for those again.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
Is your site gonna be up soon? cause i really wan't to use your starter kit

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
You can still get the kit from his site. I did just a few days ago.

Yes I do know that, I was informing everyone that no updates will appear for it. It's basically dead for the time being.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
Yes I do know that, I was informing everyone that no updates will appear for it. It's basically dead for the time being.

Ok, just the way I read it made it sound like he took the kit off the website or something. But yes, there are no updates at the moment and probably won't be for a while.

Years
Crazyninjaguy said:
Hey PlanetDev.
The solo adventure to London yesterday has made me grow up more than i'd thought it would.
It gave me time to re-evaluate my life, sort out my priorities, and decide what's best for my future.
I came to the decision to Leave Game Development alltogether, and PlanetDev.

I've had a good run, 4 or 5 years of Developing, but it just takes up too much of time, and my life is suffering because of it.
I need to get out there. I'm 20 in January, i need to start thinking about moving out, and getting a job.

Me2Hack and ThePsynergist are now the head admins (I'll stay an admin in case there's a big problem), and i probably won't be visiting again except to check this topic.

So thanks for making the last 3 years amazing, really, thank you. But it's time for me to leave.

Bai!
=D.png

So yeah. Sorry, but this project is cancelled, as are all my others. I'm quitting Game Development, my own site, and PokeCommunity.

Bye!

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
On that note, I'll do my best to head PlanetDev. I hope you guys that are members of the site enjoy what I have in store for you all.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
So yeah. Sorry, but this project is cancelled, as are all my others. I'm quitting Game Development, my own site, and PokeCommunity.

Bye!

I dont get your logic and reasoning behind quitting the developing biz. In fact your pretty good at it, you could make it a career. you could make good money too. but its your choice, it just seems to me you didnt make a logical choice, but perhaps im wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back