• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question Thread

Is the white 3Ds XL too noticeable when playing the game?

• Yes, incredibly. You should go for a black screen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, you should probably go for something else.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah, it's fine.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • WHA- The white version is the best! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Chrono Trigger.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
Super Mario 64 DS (the remake is pretty well made!)
Mario Kart DS
The World Ends With You.

Most these games may not what you're looking for, But im recommending them since they are good games.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2021
Professor Layton games~

They're pretty fun to me, at least. They're all puzzle games, but at times I guess the story seems to move a bit slow.

Years
G3neSESS, there is a perfectly good thread for these types of questions. Seriously look around the board before posting since this is your second offence in quick succession.

Merged

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
DS games
Infinite Space
Chrono Trigger
Custom Robo Arena
Shin Megami Tensei - Devils Survivor (and 2 when it's released)
Monster Rancher DS
Dragon Quest (Any/All DS games in tis series)
Elite Beat Agents
Full Metal Alchemist - Dual Sympathy
The Abyss

Since you got a Lite you can play GBA games as well. Here are some you might like. (Proably have to get them from Ebay though)

Car Battler Joe
Demikids Dark/Light (Both because they have diffrient stories.)
F-Zero 2 GP Legend
Guilty Gear X - Advanced Edition
Medabots AX Metabee/Rokusho (Either)
Megabots RPG Metabee/Rokusho (Either. Metabee version is considered easier, Rokusho is considered harder.)
Zoids Legacy (It's a crappy translation from the Japanese version. Its playable, but annoying)
Zone of the Enders - The Fist of Mars

Years
So I have a $50 Gamestop gift card and no idea what games I actually want to try. I went the other day and was completely overwhelmed.

My roommate has a 360 again and the only game right now I play for it is Skyrim. I'd be interested in trying others but there are so many I have no idea where to start. I typically play RPGs, JRPGs to be more specific but I'll play any RPG you got.

We also have a 3DS and a PSP in the house that work really well, so if you have RPGs to recommend there, that works too.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
So I have a $50 Gamestop gift card and no idea what games I actually want to try. I went the other day and was completely overwhelmed.

My roommate has a 360 again and the only game right now I play for it is Skyrim. I'd be interested in trying others but there are so many I have no idea where to start. I typically play RPGs, JRPGs to be more specific but I'll play any RPG you got.

We also have a 3DS and a PSP in the house that work really well, so if you have RPGs to recommend there, that works too.

Well, if you are looking for RPGs, there are a few good ones I can recommend on the 360. Infinite Undiscovery is a great RPG that plays similar to star ocean, except all of the battles are not done in a seperate field. Star Ocean: The Last Hope is another excellent RPG that has really good gameplay and can keep you occupied for a long time. For the PSP, Phantasy Star Portable 2 is probably the best RPG on the PSP, and it plays a lot better than its other entries and has online play.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Any good co-op rpgs?

Sorry if this thread is out of place, I read the rules but I don't think i saw anything against this type of thread

Can anyone make any good suggestions for a good Co-Op RPG? I wanna play one with my brother, and we can't think of any. Maybe not even rpg, but like Action genre? Thanks!

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
Try Borderlands. It's a funny FPS with a great loot system and 4 unique classes.
Hunter - A sniper/gunslinger that can attack enemies with a pet hawk.
Siren - A class that does a little bit of everything. She can cause HUGE damage at higher levels.
Soldier - A rifleman that can deploy an automatic turret.
Tank - A big Russian guy that reminds me of Heavy from TF2. He can go berserk.

It's for PS3, 360, and PC. Just don't get it if your brother is too young.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Well, the ones I can think of off the top of my head that allow co-op gameplay on one console, and is great to play with friends are:

Borderlands - PS3/360/PC
Digimon World 4 - PS2/GC(Gamecube)/Xbox(original)

The other titles do not have co-op gameplay on the same console but are still great games. Also, it appears that you have XBL. Have you tried checking the Marketplace for some co-op titles? Also, if you are looking for good co-op games that are not RPG related, just ask, because I can list quite a few for the 360.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This question does pertain to a Pokemon game, but I think it's a bit more console based than Pokemon based. Anyway, I'm new to 3DS world and wanted to know if I was able to use my 3DS to trade with my DS, provided that a DS game is, of course, in the 3DS. I'm just too lazy to go fetch my fat DS haha. Thanks in advance!

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Quick question, any good rpgs for the psp that aren't like Persona/Final Fantasy etc? Simply put, just some really underrated psp rpg that may seem fun to you.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I really enjoyed Brave story New Traveler it came out back in 2007 but wasn't very popular but I thought it was a really good solid game. Will edit later after I sleep (its 6am now im to tired)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's not really a question one would ask here...if you're wanting a discussion thread on the game, I don't see the problem in going ahead and making one. If you're asking because you're considering LPing the game, I mean, go for it. LP the games you wanna play. But this thread is more for recommendations, non-Pokemon game help, console questions, things like that, unless I've misunderstood your question.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
Quick question, any good rpgs for the psp that aren't like Persona/Final Fantasy etc? Simply put, just some really underrated psp rpg that may seem fun to you.

You should try the PSP version of Breath of Fire III. It's basically a port of the PSOne version so unless you are on of those people that are obsessed with the quality of graphics it should be an enjoyable game.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years

Crimson Gem Saga, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, and Lunar: Silver Star Harmony are all pretty good RPGs that didn't garner much attention from the casual fan.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Minecraft Graphics Problem

Moderators, please move this if I didn't post in the right forum.

Alright, I am a player of Minecraft. However, I am now playing it on a different computer. The computer I want to play it on has an integrated ATI Radeon 3100 GPU. Whenever I start Minecraft, the graphics are chopped with "invisible" lines. They are not the ones most commonly found on YouTube (if they were I'd ignore them). These lines appear on the sides of most objects in Minecraft. When you observe them more closely, you can see through the lines like X-Ray vision (hopefully, you can understand why it annoys me). Thus, allowing me to see underground, through walls, etc. I have fully updated drivers, so don't ask me about that. I also have DirectX 9. I don't know if I'm supposed to disable something, install something, or what, but it has me confused as I've tried searching the web for awhile. If you need more info, the driver's name is ati2dvag.dll. This has been irritating me for a long time, so I hope one of you know how to fix this.

Back