• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've been away far too long.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Oh. My. God. I still remember my username and password to this site.
Well, like they say, somethings you'll never forget and I am back once again to PokeCommunity. :)

Other than college being a total pain and the fact I do code work on a few sites, I am thinking of restarting my PKMN hacking stuff again since I can still script surprisingly.

So, yup. Yoshi-San, Spectra, Nin, whatever ya called me is back from his 12 month disappearing act.
Howdy again, PokeCommunity. :)

Years
Ahhh, Yoshi! I'm so happy to see you here again! n~n I was wondering where you went since you were one of my very first friends when I joined here. It's been so long and I'm unsure if you remember me, but I'm very happy to see you back!

I totally understand college being a pain.. I'm in my fourth year and it's gotten pretty difficult, plus we have a lot of presentations and other tough projects to do every semester. But you'll get through it! Would be sad if you cut off fun sites like these from your schedule altogether since they really do help to relieve stress when you're down about work or school. Class has boggled me down many times but I've found PC to be a huge help in that department. Pretty great that you code too though; I like to dabble in coding from time to time but I'm probably not good enough to work for a website quite yet.

But anyway, since you've been gone for so long, you'll probably notice quite a lot has changed here! We added the popular +like button, released more skins for our wonderful members, and lots of other things that I definitely can't name right now, hehe. But post around and see for yourself! I don't think Sweet Candace is around much anymore since from what I know he was last on in August, though. :( But there are plenty of regulars here that you knew from your time, I'm sure, plus lots of awesome new people!

Hope you don't disappear again and see you around! Have a blast! <3;

Cura

Years
Ahhh, Yoshi! I'm so happy to see you here again! n~n I was wondering where you went since you were one of my very first friends when I joined here. It's been so long and I'm unsure if you remember me, but I'm very happy to see you back!

I totally understand college being a pain.. I'm in my fourth year and it's gotten pretty difficult, plus we have a lot of presentations and other tough projects to do every semester. But you'll get through it! Would be sad if you cut off fun sites like these from your schedule altogether since they really do help to relieve stress when you're down about work or school. Class has boggled me down many times but I've found PC to be a huge help in that department. Pretty great that you code too though; I like to dabble in coding from time to time but I'm probably not good enough to work for a website quite yet.

But anyway, since you've been gone for so long, you'll probably notice quite a lot has changed here! We added the popular +like button, released more skins for our wonderful members, and lots of other things that I definitely can't name right now, hehe. But post around and see for yourself! I don't think Sweet Candace is around much anymore since from what I know he was last on in August, though. :( But there are plenty of regulars here that you knew from your time, I'm sure, plus lots of awesome new people!

Hope you don't disappear again and see you around! Have a blast! <3;

Thanks, Cirno. <3

And yeah, I remember you actually. :)
By the way, congrats on the moderator, too.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Well, PC is a pretty nice place. There were times when I had disappeared from this place entirely. But something brought me back. Don't really know; don't really care. This place is awesome and I enjoy every single second I spend here. :D

But enough of me going on and on about PC's greatness - Welcome back, mate. Nice to know about the re-ignition of your passion with regards to ROM Hacking, too. It was something I wished to learn but never could. Hope you end up making a great game and that you stick around this time. :]

Oh, and before I forget - there have been a few changes in the rules in the past year or so. Might wanna go over them once, maybe? Just sayin'. Have fun! ;]

P.S - Your avatar is pretty nice. BD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I think I've seen you around before, but we didn't officially talk, but hey, maybe we can change that! But yeah, welcome back friend! <3

Eh, yeah, University have been quite the choir for myself~ ;-; I haven't really seen your hacking stuff, but, hey, I do look forward to your new contributions. :3 Anyways, again, welcome back, and I hope you'll have another round of enjoyment this time around. ^^

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome back to PC!
It's nice to see people come back after being gone for that long. I'm a pretty new member, and seeing so many people make a return shows how nice the community is i think :3
I'm looking forward to see some of your hacks, since that's one of my main interests on here besides doing challenges, and well, talk about pokemon and such :D I guess you already know everything there is to know, but if you just feel like talking, i love to meet new people and have a nice conversation ^^ Anyways, have fun and see you around!

Cura

Years
Well, PC is a pretty nice place. There were times when I had disappeared from this place entirely. But something brought me back. Don't really know; don't really care. This place is awesome and I enjoy every single second I spend here. :D

But enough of me going on and on about PC's greatness - Welcome back, mate. Nice to know about the re-ignition of your passion with regards to ROM Hacking, too. It was something I wished to learn but never could. Hope you end up making a great game and that you stick around this time. :]

Oh, and before I forget - there have been a few changes in the rules in the past year or so. Might wanna go over them once, maybe? Just sayin'. Have fun! ;]

P.S - Your avatar is pretty nice. BD

Thanks Derozio and yeah, I actually visited once a month, but never logged in, too busy with things... but know I'll be a daily visitor. And thanks again for the good luck on the game development.

I think I've seen you around before, but we didn't officially talk, but hey, maybe we can change that! But yeah, welcome back friend! <3

Eh, yeah, University have been quite the choir for myself~ ;-; I haven't really seen your hacking stuff, but, hey, I do look forward to your new contributions. :3 Anyways, again, welcome back, and I hope you'll have another round of enjoyment this time around. ^^

Yeah, I can change! :) Thanks for the welcoming back. Most of the hacking stuff was on PHO or so, but never really got released. Due to difficulty with graphic/tile importing to the ROM, however I've gotten better.

Hey there and welcome back to PC!
It's nice to see people come back after being gone for that long. I'm a pretty new member, and seeing so many people make a return shows how nice the community is i think :3
I'm looking forward to see some of your hacks, since that's one of my main interests on here besides doing challenges, and well, talk about pokemon and such :D I guess you already know everything there is to know, but if you just feel like talking, i love to meet new people and have a nice conversation ^^ Anyways, have fun and see you around!

Hey there! Nice to meet you! Its always nice to see a new member active and into the ROM hacking community. :)
I hope we have some good talks sometime. :D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Oh HEEYY! You're back!! Welcome back? :3 Where have you been all this time? Being dragged away by IRL stuff I am guessing! Or just got pre-occupied!
Anyway, I am glad to see you back and look forward to you posting around regularly again!!

Back