• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon The Legend of Anbuja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
It... will... be... okay...
I... will... survive...

I'm starting to feel this way too. He's shown way too much tile talent, not to mention other graphics. I just hope nobody actually has a heart attack lol

We can just hope that the scripts will be finished soon. It'll be nice to have a release soon. And from Anbuja I've heard... rumors, that the release will come a little faster now.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Wow this hack looks like it can be great. One question: Any 4th or 5th gen pokes?
Thanks. Not yet I don't bother myself to insert 4th and 5th gens right now there's plently of time to do that.

Here:
MRzKX89.png

The left one is my recolored version. The outlines are a little softer, which turn something like "LOOK AT ME" into "oh look". Well, Idk any better ways to explain.
I understand what you mean there, but tbh the one you've recoloured just dont catch my eye.
While the dark outline does.

Wow, tiles are great!

I'm waiting for the beta...

Are there gonna be 4th or 5th gen. Pokemon?
Thanks, I'm waiting too.
I think I'll either wait until beta 1 after the alpha for 4th and 5th gen.
But I might get some in too.

Personally I prefer a dark outline than a lighter one.It gives more of a pop effect and makes the tiles look less bland and dull.That's just my opinion in the end it really depends on what the tile inserter prefers.I think it looks great the way he inserted them.Great job anbuja,Hope to see some more updates soon.
Yeah, and I will do what I prefer :p
Also the dark outlines were taken from you.*Learns from his friends*
I dont update that much, there isn't that much to show :<

It... will... be... okay...
I... will... survive...
I...know....you....will...
After all you've survived 16 years without aging, this is nothing to you :p

I'm starting to feel this way too. He's shown way too much tile talent, not to mention other graphics. I just hope nobody actually has a heart attack lol

We can just hope that the scripts will be finished soon. It'll be nice to have a release soon. And from Anbuja I've heard... rumors, that the release will come a little faster now.

I think these rumors might be true? :o

Update:
Unfortunately not the alpha yet, but I need just 3 more areas heavily scripted and then there are only tiny stuff.
I might think that its unfortunately another month :<

Anyways here is just a new script and a new trainer who is cool :>

That trainers script is not wrong or missing anything, its just the way I've took the screenshot.
He is really storyline important, don't miss him.

until next time.

Anbuja~

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Those textboxes look sexy, but I suggest changing the palette of the coloured text so it's bright. Also, darken the shadows of the red arrow.

Thanks!
I know they pretty dark, I've just wanted to try darker ones tbh but they don't look that well.
The red is probably the ugliest :<

Thanks for pointing that out~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Amazing. The textboxes look great :)
And Prof. Dingaling xD

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
It's cool how you turned the whole thing black and left the border white. And I didn't know recoloring the border of the mugshots was possible, or did it come from your change of the textbox color? Couple of grammatical errors here and there, but other than that, great job again, Anbuja! good scripting, good graphics, big maps. These make a HotY :D

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Those textboxes </3 Also I was wondering, why does the player have grey hair? :3

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Those textboxes </3 Also I was wondering, why does the player have grey hair? :3

On behalf of Anbuja, I say - "Play the release and find out yourself."

Until the release comes this should remain mystery lol

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Thanks to everyone who commented, the comments are really apreaticed~

Not really much but trying to clean up/change some scripts as we go along to make them more interesting, and the forest BB:

Also the hero had grey hairs since the first sprite made of him over 3 years ago, idk they just looked better that way and stayed that way ever since.

EDIT:
Oh yea before I forgot we now have a supportbar thanks to Pinkish Purple, so if you like this hack and like to support it feel free to use this supportbar. Really appreaticed!

Feel free to add this to your signature if you want :>
HTML:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297199][img]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/Anbuja/SASA.png[/img][/URL]

Enjoy~
Hopefully.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
the updates are real teasers lol. love the textbox & the font color, for me it's easy on the eyes. Looking forward to this. Love the ow sprites, sprites & the story. Keep up the great work man.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
*eyes pop in amusement, pet dog beside drools in beauty, losing breath*

This.. is.. just.. so.. GREAT!
I'm so glad I bought a phone instead of anything else.

Now, the question is, would you be determined enough to complete this hack?
Other than this.. *speechless*

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Now, the question is, would you be determined enough to complete this hack?
Other than this.. *speechless*

The Alpha's pretty long (Not that I'm complaining or anything xD) so I'm guessing that by the time the 1st Beta is released, the gyms should all be finished. And when there's a 2nd Beta, it pretty much goes up to the league. Just my opinion! Idk what Anbuja is planning.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Anbuja... you have choked me to death by showing pure awesomeness... I will not be your friend anymoar.....

Dammit I guess the flair is graphics for you :)
You must be hackin since '10 n learnt a lot of stuff... just a little more time in and you could make this the HotY. But you'd better believe it to make it be, kay?

Uh, letscelebrate! *shows beer*

BTW we need a Anbuja Awesome Skill Protection Program (AAAPP) for people like me and Ash493 cuz we are too sensitive to this kind of stuff lol.
Kidding aside, I guz you musta brought in sum medals!!!

BTW did you pursooade Pedro to hack againnn? (And nice scripts lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back