• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2020
looks like an awesome hack! how did you get those custom overworlds like the giratina

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
I just tried this game
and i can say that it needs a lot of work..
First off in the beginning, i've gone a few houses then sometimes it freezez(even when just talking to npc's).Also at the gym when i entered it, it just froze...

well it's still a beta though.. im gonna try and explore this :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
good process storyline and take your time just would
have been better with ruby saphire or emerald but hacking would have to be even harder so i recommend you to not to do what i said earlier also i realize how you copy the place in an old zelda game

Ash Ketchum 11

I have a question, are you still working on it? And awesome hack!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I've found a problem I'm trying to download this on my Android prism but it won't download is it a rom that's supposed to work on Android and PC or just PC? The game looks and sounds awesome by the way!

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
All the Sinnoh starters are.. Question marks. Are the Sinnoh starters gonna be take out, or eventually inserted in the space of those marks?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
I've found a problem I'm trying to download this on my Android prism but it won't download is it a rom that's supposed to work on Android and PC or just PC? The game looks and sounds awesome by the way!
That's Because you gotta Patch it Dude, Please Refer to the Patching Tutorial on my Signature for More Details
All the Sinnoh starters are.. Question marks. Are the Sinnoh starters gonna be take out, or eventually inserted in the space of those marks?

if i can remember Correctly NarutoActor Said Its because Their Mugshot Ain't Inserted yet or Something

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, Wait a minute

Dear Rom Hacking Moderators

not to be a Mini Mod or Anything but Should this Thread be Closed or Something? I mean Look at the Threads Last Post... April of 2014 on top of that If a thread is Inactive for like 30 days or longer, Should've been Automaticly Closed right???

Also,I don't wanna make a Scene or a Fight, I'm just Saying an Honest Point here :)

Last edited:

Jamie7223

Need ROM Hacks To Play :P
Years
I Could Be A Beta Tester And Tell You Some Bugs Can I? (Btw Just Asking Because I Have Alot Of Experience With Spotting Bugs :P)

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
Sorry if this has already been brought to your attention but in the starting city there is a house that when you enter you are placed on top of a table which you can get off of but I have not found a way to leave the building afterwards. (I have attempted to include screenshots of the issue but if I did not add them correctly just tell me and I'll find a better way to get them to you)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2015
Do you need a beta tester?😌😌

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back