• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Discussions - 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Just to keep the voting threads free from spam, so just discuss anything to do with Hack of the Year here! Whether it be discussing your favourites, or explaining your votes!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
oh yeah we need this, looking at the fact that my first post there was itself spam. XD
well on topic now,
Crono is my fav! the most awesome scripts! Will it win?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
How can we suppose to know xD
By the way... Crono could be less popular 'cause of troubles with patching
It was a rhetoric question, dont answer it. XD
the nominies for the previous hack of the year are also in the race?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The same with your favourite hack... light platinum...

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
oh yeah we need this, looking at the fact that my first post there was itself spam. XD
well on topic now,
Crono is my fav! the most awesome scripts! Will it win?

Well, why not some of the newer hacks? Instead of voting for each hack that been a round since the dawn of time x3, what are some hacks do you guys think have a chance that are relativly new?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
The same with your favourite hack... light platinum...

Not really. Light Platinum may have good tiles, pallets, maps (some of them are good), scripts, but i don't see the story. I just can't feel the story.

Pokemon Crono is my favourite so far, because of the tiles, the scripts, the story, and finally the maps.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I'm not happy with the hacks that have been made this year, so I've voted for what I think stands out from other hacks.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hm... I've been too busy with school lately. So I haven't checked new hacks around which are very good. :\
Although I can still name some good ones, but it would be unfair to vote directly without checking the other new participants.

edit...
btw, hey Manipulation...
maybe you could add one rule in the voting thread about members not to create new accounts just so they could vote again.
Or maybe add a member's post requirement to make their votes valid? dunno...

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Who do I think will win?

Well I have a strong feeling that Crono is going to win or at least be in the top 3. I fairly sure Liquid Crystal will be in the top 3 and Light Platinum will do very well and have a good outcome. It's just a feeling so it may not be true. :\

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
lets see, we havent really seen a hack like Rijon adv. it has quite a lot work one, this year, x_x. maybe if i had reached this site a bit earlier......

MexicoolBoy

I'm MEXICO!!
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
I am not sure of this :\
Crono it's a good hack and about the problem with the paching, if you see the last update dante said that I will change the rom base to fix this problem
... also if I sure that there are a lot of wonderfull hack such as dark cry and lp who can be win the HOTY

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I am not sure of this :\
Crono it's a good hack and about the problem with the paching, if you see the last update dante said that I will change the rom base to fix this problem
... also if I sure that there are a lot of wonderfull hack such as dark cry and lp who can be win the HOTY
Yeah maybe so... (I gotta check that update xD)

By the way guys do we really need to vote only for HoTM hacks as Keeper said?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
By the way guys do we really need to vote only for HoTM hacks as Keeper said?

I am wondering the same thing...
Since it's not stated in the first post of the voting thread, it made me wonder... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back