• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
-You're given a Victini at a point in the game holding Sacred Ash. You can actually repeat this as much as possible because the event resets. BAM, unlimited Sacred Ash.
-Let me tell you a secret that can't be figured out unless you go into the game with tools: all of the "aces" of the E4 (and the entirety of the champion's roster because it's mostly the E4's aces) literally have stat totals far higher than Arceus when you look at them with tools, with the final one the champion has being at 1010 BST. This started with the Ash (I think it was him) fight. If all else fails, spam revives (a LOT of them) as they literally break the game in half with the right movesets.
Pretty much everyone knows this...

-Speaking of that, the Lucky Egg gift respawns. Great for at most somewhat surviving the cliff jump of level climbing the E4 requires.
That's intentional.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Hey, i was wondering where would the first place to catch a ferroseed vould be? I really want one on my team and i have no idea where to get it lol :p
Also where are the leftovers

Years
Hey, i was wondering where would the first place to catch a ferroseed vould be? I really want one on my team and i have no idea where to get it lol :p
Also where are the leftovers
OK here we go........hmmm let me see oh here it is:
You can get Ferroseed as early as possible in Atlantic Swamp. It has a 5 % encounter rate and is around Lv 12

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Thx for the fast reply :)

Hey there is no atlantic swamp, did u mean the dead swamp? Its the path to atlantic city. Or did u mean atlantic path or maybe atlantic cape

Hey there is no atlantic swamp, did u mean atlantic path/cape, or dwad swamp maybe? Its the route to atlantic city

Lol never mind i found it :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2014
Hey first post from me, loving the game and getting close to finishing, few quick questions what's everyone's favorite team for DR and what hack do u suggest I play next? I have done light platinum, ashgray and now DR, ideas anyone?

Years
Hey DarkRaisingGirl i think you must ask help from the professional rom hackers like destinedjagold weslyfg ( i am right or not?) to help you from inserting titlescreens and Edit introduction sprites i hope i help you a little

Sorry if i have grammar mistakes ..

Years
Hey first post from me, loving the game and getting close to finishing, few quick questions what's everyone's favorite team for DR and what hack do u suggest I play next? I have done light platinum, ashgray and now DR, ideas anyone?
It's entirely up to you how you beat the game... But as you ask for suggestions just let me tell you about my team during my play of this hack.
I had Garchomp, Swampart, Volcarona, Ferrothorn, Ampharos and Gallade

[/QUOTE]

Hey DarkRaisingGirl i think you must ask help from the professional rom hackers like destinedjagold weslyfg ( i am right or not?) to help you from inserting titlescreens and Edit introduction sprites i hope i help you a little

Sorry if i have grammar mistakes ..
You should know that Dark Rising Girl as abandoned her hack for due to busy life so she will not respond at your suggestion

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2014
You shouldn't keep on sugaring the fact that she abandoned it on her own and not because of her busy life.

Why did she tho?? Reading threw some of the posts she was pretty keen on DR2?? How far did she get on it? Hope it gets picked up by someone

It's entirely up to you how you beat the game... But as you ask for suggestions just let me tell you about my team during my play of this hack.
I had Garchomp, Swampart, Volcarona, Ferrothorn, Ampharos and Gallade

Very similar to my team fairly solid, what's your top 5 hacks?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 15, 2016
Do the pokemon have their dreamworld ability

I am talking about dark rising 1

Last edited:

Shilver

Cool Trainer
Years
can anyone tell me how can i catch Beldrum ?
lower its HP to 1, paralyzed, and throw tons of Ultraball but still cant catch it
and does Dragonite learn Hurricane in this hack ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Hello I recently realized I missed a gym and it will give me fly outside of battle.
there is an old man blocking a doorthat leads back to the gym. I got a cheat that allows me to walk through walls
but I still cannot get passed him. any ideas on how to get passed him?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Hey guys im playing the pokemon dark rising jack and I just beat pete on the numassa path and the spot on the gate where there should be an
Opening is closed so I can't reach numassa city, I need help. What should I do?

Years
Hello, I seen some of the later Gen Pokemon sprites, might I recommend using the 64x64 DS Pokemon sprite resource here for the later Gen Pokemon. I know all the Gen IV and V Pokemon have been completed and are ready for Gen III Rom Hacks. They would look a bit better.

Years
Why did she tho?? Reading threw some of the posts she was pretty keen on DR2?? How far did she get on it? Hope it gets picked up by someone

Very similar to my team fairly solid, what's your top 5 hacks?
No one knows about what is the reason behind her abandon but Dark rising 2 project is recurring ROM hackers so hopefully when a team is build, the project will start again.

As for my top hacks, PM me the question there as this thread does not allows off topic discussions

I am talking about dark rising 1
No dream world abilities for any poke here in Dark rising hack only 5th gen pokes are added

can anyone tell me how can i catch Beldrum ?
lower its HP to 1, paralyzed, and throw tons of Ultraball but still cant catch it
and does Dragonite learn Hurricane in this hack ?
Yeah for some reason it is very hard to catch it. By the way you can pick it up as a starter poke from the beginning

Hello I recently realized I missed a gym and it will give me fly outside of battle.
there is an old man blocking a doorthat leads back to the gym. I got a cheat that allows me to walk through walls
but I still cannot get passed him. any ideas on how to get passed him?
It seems like you are screwed man ! because there ain't no other way to get the badge when you have missed it. It is only up to some hack team member who adds something to help people

Hey guys im playing the pokemon dark rising jack and I just beat pete on the numassa path and the spot on the gate where there should be an
Opening is closed so I can't reach numassa city, I need help. What should I do?
This is because either you are playing an old version of Dark rising or you should change your ROM and patch it freshly. ( You can still play from old save though)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Some might have if their true ability is not from generation.
You cannot rely on official information here, though.

No one knows about what is the reason behind her abandon but Dark rising 2 project is recurring ROM hackers so hopefully when a team is build, the project will start again.
You mean the reason that she run away after being objectively criticized for the bugs from DR1? :)

Back