• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
o crap omega you didnt tell me that lolz. well there goes all my badges lolz. cant wait to see wat u did for you know what though.

el: i think he only wanted 2 to 4 idealists (already 4 spots taken) but you can always pm him and ask

everyone: im not to sure sephoroph is in the chaos sixteen but then again we are talking about omega's game here. lolz keep guessing and while your at it keep guessin wat will come next

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Man, the game over is to much. that would make someone not want to play b/c they would have to do everything over again from there last save(if they saved). and all the work would be for nothing(leveling up) instead of just ending up in a pkmn center and redoing the event again.

Years
Man, the game over is to much. that would make someone not want to play b/c they would have to do everything over again from there last save(if they saved). and all the work would be for nothing(leveling up) instead of just ending up in a pkmn center and redoing the event again.

Think again. It's Pokemon, not Final Fantasy. Meaning you can save anywhere, which means you merely save right before the fight, and retry until you defeat them. Duh

-Krobe

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
All legendary los Pokemons
are disponivesi in
POKEMON RAPTOR?
Has some date of launching of
demo 2 which?

????????
exist 16 lead of the team to hunter?
have as to visit all the region hoen
and Kanto, and Jhoto?

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Aw man. A dialga/Palkia double battle was going to be in my game.

Oh well, Havent posted in awhile, but this game sure is Jam-packed with new stuff.
Hey! I haven't see you around these day, glad to hear it from you!

o crap omega you didnt tell me that lolz. well there goes all my badges lolz. cant wait to see wat u did for you know what though.

el: i think he only wanted 2 to 4 idealists (already 4 spots taken) but you can always pm him and ask

everyone: im not to sure sephoroph is in the chaos sixteen but then again we are talking about omega's game here. lolz keep guessing and while your at it keep guessin wat will come next
Thanks for answering for you. Anyone who is interest should PM me.

That's one of the best fake looking pokemon games
Thanks for support. It means a lot for me.

We want demo 2 of Pokemon RAPTOR
is very good
I am fan
You need to wait. Demo 2 coming soon.

Think again. It's Pokemon, not Final Fantasy. Meaning you can save anywhere, which means you merely save right before the fight, and retry until you defeat them. Duh

-Krobe
Yes, plus if you lose in normal battle, you won't game over. The game over system you only activated in specific battle. Before the event continue, there will be a sign telling you about it and ask you to save. So don't worry for it.

All legendary los Pokemons
are disponivesi in
POKEMON RAPTOR?
Has some date of launching of
demo 2 which?

????????
exist 16 lead of the team to hunter?
have as to visit all the region hoen
and Kanto, and Jhoto?

What language are you talking about? I can't really understand but I will try to answer your question. Yes, you can get all pokemon in the game.
There is no date of release for demo 2 yet.

You can visit Jotho and Hoenn in specific event.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
A news for you all guys. Let me introduce someting new.
Pokemon Orphanage
In the game, there will be a Pokemon Orphanage in somewhere. They keep those pokemon released by the trainer ( except yours ). You can get some of the pokemon only from there ( There maybe rare pokemon ). For sure, you can adapt all of them. But, not that easy.

For each pokemon you want to adapt, you need to complete a task. There maybe some tough task or maybe an easy task. It's according to the Pokemon you pick. Don't worry, I know it's hard to explain here, screenshot very soon. Just stay tune.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

P.S : 4 post more to come~

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Yay! 3 more posts to go! ( I think) The Pokemon Orphanage is a great idea! Free Pokemon! For the tasks, just guessing that maybe a minigame or a battle!

Anyways can't wait for demo! ( This is better than some hacks! )

~Salamance09~

afsnyder

Pokemon Addict
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2010
Oh, my gosh. I love this game. It's better than most games. I love it. It's unique in a way. I may have started a long time ago but it's awsome anyways.

sonic smash down

Years
<p>cool man, im guessin salamance gave you that idea lolz. well your welcome.</p>
<p>o and i think he's trying to say will all the legendaries appear in pokemon raptor? yes</p>
<p>wat is the date for realising demo 2? no release date annonced yet, omega doesnt feel ready</p>
<p>and pretty much wat is the chaos sixteen about and where will you battle them? (thats a question for omega)</p>
<p>by my guess he's spanish and having a hard time typin english.o and im tryin to think of another idea for ya tonight omega.</p>

Last edited:
Years
P.S : 4 post more to come~

Ugh, didn't Avatar warn you not to put a posting goal? If you don't understand, then I think he meant that when you say stuff like, "15 more posts to go!!" or "Update on post 1234!!" for it promotes spam.

Just release the update whenever, otherwise you might get another warning, =/
-Krobe

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Oh, my gosh. I love this game. It's better than most games. I love it. It's unique in a way. I may have started a long time ago but it's awsome anyways.
Thanks for the support. It means a lot, really.

<p>cool man, im guessin salamance gave you that idea lolz. well your welcome.</p>
<p>o and i think he's trying to say will all the legendaries appear in pokemon raptor? yes</p>
<p>wat is the date for realising demo 2? no release date annonced yet, omega doesnt feel ready</p>
<p>and pretty much wat is the chaos sixteen about and where will you battle them? (thats a question for omega)</p>
<p>by my guess he's spanish and having a hard time typin english.o and im tryin to think of another idea for ya tonight omega.</p>
In my screenshot, you battled with them, you will face them following the event and story. I'll explain the everything about Chaos Sixteenth at the bottom.

Ugh, didn't Avatar warn you not to put a posting goal? If you don't understand, then I think he meant that when you say stuff like, "15 more posts to go!!" or "Update on post 1234!!" for it promotes spam.

Just release the update whenever, otherwise you might get another warning, =/
-Krobe
Sorry, I thought it wasn't against the rules. I won't do that again.

How do download Pokemon: Raptor version
You can get the demo at the first page. Just check for it.

You get it on the first post. Anyweh a pokemon orphanage is nice.
Thanks, I like the idea myself too actually.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Sorry for keeping you all waiting. Because I need time to take some interesting screenshot! I don't want to say anything much, just see the screenshot below.
newba0.png

Explaination of the screenshot:
Spoiler:

Now, the explaination of CHAOS SIXTEENTH since lots of people don't understand what it means.
Explaination:

Spoiler:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​
That's it for today. Try to discuss and commenting to make the thread alive. The next screenshot will goes on next week since it's weekday again. I have those member who manage the thread please continue to work. Thanks again!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
The secret of chaos sixteenth.....you shouldn't reveal thet. But anw, it now looks like an army!

Was the CS leader controlling Giratina there? How?
Keep up the excellent work man! XD

PS:Was Arceus eating in those plates? Also Isn't Mew the original one?

sonic smash down

Years
well he already explained the chaos sixteen in his first post. so it wasnt really any new info. so he wasnt revealing this super secret (like he could have lolz)

EVERYONE: anyways thats besides the point. so my question to yalll is: do you think that these three will be the last legendaries or will there be more events still to come and if you do with wat legendaries will appear next?

and wat is up with steven being right there after you face that cloaked person, you think there is some relation?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Looks good, thanks for the info on the chaos 16. I was wondering what their deal was.
Oh..
In the first screenshot, it should be "you have slept" not "you have sleep".

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Those r some awesome screens! ^^
I can't wait to see some about the Pokemon Orphanage.
GL!

Back