• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Link to the PokéCommunity

icycatelf

Alex
Years
The link to find out my referral URL and referral information doesn't work properly. When I click it, I get the following message: Invalid FAQ Item specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Anyway, I felt a little creative, so I created a button as well:
mistymermaid_pcbutton.png

I also made this neat tool. Just change the hue, add a picture, fill it out with text, then scale it down to 110x55 pixels.

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
Years
The link to find out my referral URL and referral information doesn't work properly. When I click it, I get the following message: Invalid FAQ Item specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Anyway, I felt a little creative, so I created a button as well:
mistymermaid_pcbutton.png

I also made this neat tool. Just change the hue, add a picture, fill it out with text, then scale it down to 110x55 pixels.

just make you link URL http://www.pokecommunity.com/index.php?referrerid=<insert your userID here> http://www.pokecommunity.com/index.php?referrerid=9936 in your case

Thanks for the images.. eventually we'll update the buttons page with the latest buttons/link images

Professor JIN

Pokémon Professor//Graphics
Years
I want to post some of my designs but.. Stupid thing won't let me post *links* untill i have a certain number of posts?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Is this thread still active?

I have 2 designs here..

pcz.png

pcz2.png

use with full credit..

-from RRHT

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Uhh... when I click on the "find out my referrer ID," it says "invalid FAQ. Please Contact an administrator," So how do I get it? I put one up on my site and it looks great. XD

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2009
Hi,

Very Nice, They all are nice i like them they are cool.They are really good.The buttons are quite some good and cool.I love these buttons.

Back