• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Bad News

Laptop is in pieces. I was doing a bit of work on it, but the problem wasnt my charger before... it was the thing it connects to, the inlet in the computer.

My computer now:

And just in case there were any skeptics out there... I took this one. It's my laptop hard drive.

I'll be getting a new inlet in a few weeks... in the meantime, I'm sorry, but I can't do too much. Know that I did get most of the viking scene done, however.

Go to my blog to read more on it.

http://exdee.org/archives/98

Danno

Years
PHD? Dn't know what that is. I have a backup of MSB, but it's from last week. Not much was changed from the previous released version, because my laptop was also out of order for a few weeks before.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
dude, having the same problem with my laptop...
only mine will charge, as long as its not turned on.

anyway, i reformatted my hard drive the other day for a clean windows 7 install so no longer have it but i found a few spelling errors/minor glitches in the new alpha of MSB, will post once i find the thumbdrive with the list on it (had no net access at the time i played it)

Danno

Years
Thanks, but search before listing them, they've probably been fixed already. And Huzzah! I'm back on my laptop, I've had it for an hour :D

Years
read the text:F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! I EVER DREAM A HACK OF THE FIRST FILM OF POKEMON!yuo're a great hacker...niow i download the beta......please,finish it soon it possible....

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
read the text:F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! I EVER DREAM A HACK OF THE FIRST FILM OF POKEMON!yuo're a great hacker...niow i download the beta......please,finish it soon it possible....

Wow. You have been going around here calling all of these games hacks, when they are clearly scratch games. Even when another member hinted that these are GAMES NOT HACKS!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
This is amazing.
I don't usually play games, but this is an exeption.
*downloads*

Danno

Years
So how long untill there's a new update? There haven't been any lately.

No time soon. Without help, this project will go nowhere, as I have stressed throughout it's entire history... yet no one offers to help, and everyone still demands I take action. It's not fair, so until I have assistance then this game isnt getting much done.

I have a question:

Why you skipped the Mewtwo intro? (as it attacks lab).

That was only in the release that I put up, it isnt gone... I forgot to re-enable it. I deactivated it for testing, because I wanted to try something in the intro but didnt want to wait through the scene every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back