• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Ah, it's the tiniest details that our mod notices d:

ANYWAYS GOOD NEWS I finally set up the wiki. Even though its in such a rough state that it can't even be called a wiki. There's a few rules in the front page but remember if this work everything there will be reworked!

Follow this link to the wiki:-

http://pokecommunityroleplaycorner.wikia.com

If anybody wants to suggest anything, feel free to flood me with PMs. Anything about changing the design, font, colors, etc. please tell me. Remember I'm still very new to this thing as well so please go easy on me lol ;;

Also I worked around a bit with a few features and added a badge system to the wiki. I'll talk with Skymin to possibly add a little Emblems system as a reward for contributing, to encourage people to work on the wiki. Let's see what happens.

UNTIL THEN GO GO PEOPLE SO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
I think my favourite thing is that everyone who has replied to The Mega Champion has started or almost started their sentence with "dude".

dude.jpg

In other news -

Wiki looks interesting! Will be good to see how it evolves!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So I've got an idea for an rp :) it's gonna be kind of a mix between Pokemon Conquest and the Percy Jackson Series here's the info I'm going to share, any other info well you'll have to wait til I submit the rp.

Basically it revolves around the rise of the titans, the character you play is the son/daughter of a Greek god/goddess and they have a Pokemon link that corresponds with their godly parent. An easy example would be if your father is Zeus your Pokemon link would be an Electric Type like Pikachu or Emolga. Ultimately the whole idea would be to defeat all of the titans and ultimately save the world with plot twists.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
So I've got an idea for an rp :) it's gonna be kind of a mix between Pokemon Conquest and the Percy Jackson Series here's the info I'm going to share, any other info well you'll have to wait til I submit the rp.

Basically it revolves around the rise of the titans, the character you play is the son/daughter of a Greek god/goddess and they have a Pokemon link that corresponds with their godly parent. An easy example would be if your father is Zeus your Pokemon link would be an Electric Type like Pikachu or Emolga. Ultimately the whole idea would be to defeat all of the titans and ultimately save the world with plot twists.

Sounds awesome!
I love those sort of mythologies =)

Dibs on Loki and Zorua ^_^

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
We're in crunch time now. A reminder to everyone that you have a little less than a week to complete all RPO posts! Good luck to everyone in this final week of the Roleplay Olympics!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ANYWAYS GOOD NEWS I finally set up the wiki. Even though its in such a rough state that it can't even be called a wiki. There's a few rules in the front page but remember if this work everything there will be reworked!

Follow this link to the wiki:-

http://pokecommunityroleplaycorner.wikia.com

If anybody wants to suggest anything, feel free to flood me with PMs. Anything about changing the design, font, colors, etc. please tell me. Remember I'm still very new to this thing as well so please go easy on me lol ;;
If I have any requests, it's that one; you admin the user "maddytheskymin" and two that perhaps, if you can, change the URL to just roleplaycorner because typing that all out usually is omg

And oh god RPOs GET ON IT PEOPLE. (including myself)

I'll add Atlantis and Pandora to the wiki later on

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

I actually had a similar idea when I quit RPing, but it was very different. The only thing it had in common with this RP was that it was a mash-up of the concept of Pokemon and Percy Jackson, in a very different way.

For a few things that the wiki could do with, like machomuu said, is a background, a good graphic for the header, and an icon that is located right beside the name of the wiki on the tabs. If anybody wants to give me any one of those feel free to shoot me a PM. :]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'll start lending my services as a grammar cop to the wiki as of today. I try not to cop the forums because it comes off as being a narcissistic or perfectionist jerk and ends up making people feel bad (and I'm not always correct in my deductions), but on the wiki I can run wild.

Thank you, -DeepImpact-, for this opportunity.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Well I think that the Wiki looks great! Aside from the fact that I'm too stupid to know how to edit it.

And machomuu, I do not mind getting corrected on mistakes in what I write. I think it helps me improve as a citizen and eventual slaughterlamb of whatever gods there exists. However, I do mind you to go a slight bit easy on me since English ain't mah native language ya' kno!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh wow! A Wiki for the RP Corner! I'll be sure to add in my characters when I have free time. :D

I'll pester Swifty later to add SS Anne :D

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Quick question, I searched around a bit and couldn't find much about RP's that aren't based on pokemon. Also, is there much interest in sci-fi/fantasy based RP's? I have a story I have been writing for awhile now that I would love to share here, but I wanted to gauge the interest level and see if this is the right place for such a game.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Quick question, I searched around a bit and couldn't find much about RP's that aren't based on pokemon. Also, is there much interest in sci-fi/fantasy based RP's? I have a story I have been writing for awhile now that I would love to share here, but I wanted to gauge the interest level and see if this is the right place for such a game.
Trust me, the PC community is very open to non-Pokemon RPs, and there are quite a few of them out there, but it just so happens that most of them are currently inactive.

The warden

I'm back!
Years

Not all RPs on the site are Pokemon based, though most tend to be. A small number are non Pokemon RPs, Atlantis Arising, CHECKMATE and Hyrus to name a few.

Also if you post more information about your RP idea I'm sure people would let you know if they are interested and maybe even provide feedback for you.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
As others have said, the community (from what I've seen) is very open to non-poke RPs. I know you asked about Sci-fi, I love Sci-fi RPs. I used to take part in a few of them off this site.

Now, to go get my Pokemon conquest + King Arthur / Game of Thrones + Temeraire = ? RP finished...

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
As others have said, the community (from what I've seen) is very open to non-poke RPs. I know you asked about Sci-fi, I love Sci-fi RPs. I used to take part in a few of them off this site.

Now, to go get my Pokemon conquest + King Arthur / Game of Thrones + Temeraire = ? RP finished...

Hurry up and finish that RP! I will reserve a spot right now, you just listed nearly all of my fav things.

Thanks for the replies everyone. And to give you a short version, its a game set in the fantasy world of Aarklash, namely the city of Cadwallon. The universe if based off of the one used in an old table top game that died off back in '06 but I am still a huge fan of it. Humans, orcs, guns, magic, wolfen, minotaurs, you name it this world probably has it.

The setting for the game would be mercenary companies known as "Free leagues" or the more infamous "Dogs of War". Without giving the story away in its entirety, you would lead or become a member of a team and fight for glory and honor, or maybe just for coin or another day alive. Lots of customization as far as your character is concerned with abilities and powers, and it will have a story to back it up and not just be all about fighting, but more so WHY you are fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back