• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Blue Flames

Do you guys want me to put a PokeCommunte in the Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Hey, PM are you planning to do some anti-leecher stuff? I have noticed how some people try to leech tiles from light platinum/Silver legends but it cannot be opened on AdvanceMap. Btw, I dun think Mavy42 does OW Resizing. NSE Classic can do that but it is very buggish.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
There's only one bridge in the released beta
its more like an apha. And on the next release that bridge will be gone.

You can just edit some not needed moves so they would look-like =D
For example making Dragon Rage damage dealing move with 90 power to make it like Dragon Pulse =D
i think another way to add is by hex editing. But well see what happens :)

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Updates:
1_zps98a148d3.png

2_zps3e6e77fd.png

Mays Sprite is fixed! I think it had something to do with That Bulbasaur.
New DNS! Didnt really liked that yellow part
3_zps35bd8dd8.png

4_zps4cebbf3f.png

Starly!

I've started de-capitalizing the moves. I've also changed some. Since whirlpool looked so strong in D/P/PT i've upped the Power. Here are the rest:

Rock Smash - 50 Power
Whirlpool - 60 Power
Arm Thrust - 25 Power
Ice Ball - 45 Power
Air Cutter - 75 Power
Signal Beam - 85 Power
Sand Tommb - 20 Power
Aerial Ace - 65 Power
Icicle Spear - 15 Power
Mud Shot - 60 Power
Poison Tail - 60 Power
Magica lLeaf - 65 Power
Leaf Blade - 75 Power
Water Pulse - 65 Power

edit:
For the people asking, the textbox was from WAH so special credits to the people there ~ :) im also looking for a tile spriter. I need custom bank tiles and some tiles that look like the marine tube from bw 2.

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
No, that's Starly xD
Light Platinum-like if I may guess xD
Lawls, don't mention the world Light Platinum to PM =.= He remade the whole hack because people keep saying his hack looks like Light Platinum...

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years
The hack looks awesome!
I'll be sure to follow.
I'm gonna wait for the beta. ^^

Last edited:

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
Hey. I was really stoked for this hack: I LOVE the implementation of 4th and 5th gen Pokemon in GBA roms, since my pc runs the DS roms very slowly(and I need my speed level grinding ^^).
Everything was going great, I even got me a shiny Magby. But than a wild bug appeared: I can't get into Ivory City. I can't get through the blue building with the guard inside... The one that says "So, you're heading to Ivory City?"...
Dissapointment level = over 9000.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
This hack has been cancelled. PokemonMasters is planning a remake that I cannot spoil, but it is a hack of Pokemon FireRed and it's called Pokemon Light Blue. We just had a quite heated argument recently but I guess I'll just reply for him since I don't think he willl be checking back on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back