• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Looks like Pikachu wins.

Rather useless?! The Shinx Line is stronger than the Pikachu Line in every stage!

Pichu's Base Stat Total: 205
Shinx's Base Stat Total: 263

Pikachu's Base Stat Total: 300
Luxio's Base Stat Total: 363

Raichu's Base Stat Total: 475
Luxray's Base Stat Total: 523

Not only that, but the Pichu Line's Defense is just AWFUL. Shinx Line can take so much more hits even though it has the same weaknesses and resistances as the Pichu Line.

Also, Shinx Line is better at sweeping. Who cares about Speed? Doesn't matter too much.

Not so clever now are you, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers?!

Oh, and who cares if it's a mouse and not a rat? Both species are very similar. Seriously now, why are you so obsessed with a massive whopper of a rat?!

It wasn't you I was thinking of when I saw this post awhile back sorry.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He comes and goes from the shadows. I suppose it fits his username as it's a name of a dark Pokemon.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Because There's way better pokemanz out there!!
What if this were to turn into a full scale battle of the starters, lets say the starters, and every poster can give one up vote per post and 1 down vote per post... Then things would get hectic....

Back