• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Thoughts on the Torchic?

Years
Im saving it to EV train...Right now im just playing with a Pve Roster.

2nd gym leader 14 hours in just taking my sweet time training and stuff...game is amazing

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
I deposited my Torchic as soon as I got it to save it for Competitive play and train it later. It had an adamant nature. Perfect for competitive play.

Emfg

Ohlong
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 8, 2023
I deposited my Torchic as soon as I got it to save it for Competitive play and train it later. It had an adamant nature. Perfect for competitive play.
Lucky, I tried to get adamant nature multiple times. Now I have a +Att -Def torchic. Not so bad to be honest considering Blaziken also uses Sp Att moves.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Gender is significant in the breeding of Pokemon; hidden abilities can only be passed on by females.

That's not true anymore, males can pass them down aswell now (at a lower rate)

Also I loved the torchic, I've maxed that thing out, and sweeped a bunch of people on the online battle mode; it's got some serios coverage with Shadow claw, Blaze kick, Double kick, and Brave bird I didn't even know it could learn that until now. Not to mention speed boost, that thing is a beast.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I love the event Torchic. It was, and still is my favorite gen 3 starter and I am very glad that I got to have it again on my Kalos team. As of now he is a Combusken almost a Blaziken.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Love the starter and all but this guy is extreme overkill. That's what I think, anyway.

Years
My Torchic is currently collecting dust in the box. It's nature is bunk and it's male, so I don't have too much use for it. Even so, it's a boss. A close friend of mine, has an adamant nature Blaziken and it's attack is ridiculous, especially when it's mega (attack was easily into the 400's). The speed boost ability is the cherry on top of the OP sandwich. It's a great thing :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
I used it up until the 2nd gym when I replaced it with Hawlucha - so I didn't get to Blaziken! It didn't even learn Double Kick though :/

Years
Did someone post something relative like this topic?

Anyway, I didn't get the Torchic, but it looks pretty cool.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I stuffed him into my box as soon as I had him - He's really more like a uber...

And I've already decided on Charizard as my Fire-type in my team.

MetalxTongue

Underdog of Truth
Years
Because of it, I was able to defeat all gyms and the elite four in a day. Crazy! I think it is really powerful, also because it is traded pokemon it levels up really fast, I have mine at lvl 100. Yeah, it's a really great pokemon.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
I didn't end up using it. Torchic itself is cute, but I really don't care for the designs of its evolutions, and I already had a Fletchling for my fire type, so I didn't need it anyway.

Back