• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon?? ^-^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Hm, usually I only RP in the Pokemon Roleplay section, but I occasionally come out to find a nice Digimon RP to join. However, the ones I join never end up going anywhere. So, I wanted to start my own and see how it went.

Though, I thought it would be nice if I could ask for some opinions on plot ideas that others have. I'm a good RPer, but when it comes to creating awesome storylines, I usually require some help. ^-^

So, any of those Digimon lovers out there have any ideas? Anything would be welcomed (with good taste of course!). I'll post some of my ideas tomorrow when I finalize them a little more.

Years
Well, you could allways go for the classic: Evil Digimon/ Human is trying to take over the world, thats normally how it goes. But in my opinion it would be way to common, so I think you should go for a unique aproach.

Hmm, I'm quite stumped for a plot at the moment, but I haev this idea of combining Digimon with Humans...so like Digimon Hybrids when they Digivolve, they can still have Rookie, Champion, Ultimate and mega levels, but they will be merged with Humans.

O

Your Mom
Years
Mmm... We should have a proper Digimon thing. x.x It's the only RPG I'm looking forward too, and make sure its organised too. *cough*the ones we have here*cough*. Count me in. :]

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Heh, yeah, I like to be organized. Expect a sign-up complete with history and your Digimon's personality. ^-^;

I was thinking of doing something that was a bit like third season in the respect that you would have a partner digimon, but when they digivolved it would be together. Though, I think I would make it so that you merged together going from Rookie to Champion and higher. Not just Mega because the last time I saw a Digimon RP get so far that the digimon could become megas was when someone didn't understand the rules. XD

As for plot... I was thinking something along these lines:

Things have been a bit strange lately. The weather for one, going from hot one day to feezing cold the next. Snowing in some places, and melting snow in others! You were amazed to see snowflakes falling down to the street below your home, and even more amazed when it actually stuck to the ground. This was not the time of year to do that, and even when it was that time of year, it certainly wasn't 90 degrees the next day. Heck, even your Digital Pet Game seems to be going glitchy, the little monster pet sometimes doing things that hadn't been programmed into it like waving and moving in other strange ways.

However, that's not everything. Not even the half of it. You have started seeing... strange creatures all over the city. They're like shadows, you get a glimpse of one here and there; behind a building, walking down the street, sitting in a park. Not to mention it seems like you are the only one that sees them! Others stare at you like you're crazy when you mention it, and the news doesn't care in the least.

But this wasn't what began your journey. What started that was the fact that when you got home one day from school... something very dear to you was missing. For a few it was a family member, for some it was their pets, and for others something else; but random people throughout the city lost something of theirs that day. You were one of the few that wanted to get what you had lost back.

The adults had given up hope, but many children had not. All of them remembered the urban legend of kids that went to a parallel world, a world that exists beside our own; the Digital World. The story went that the balance had been disrupted between the two worlds, and that the children were chosen to fix the balance. The more the chatter of the Digital World went on, the more it seemed to fit. But those children in the story had been chosen to go... you hadn't been 'chosen', so you must find a way there on your own....

::The monster from your Digital Pet Game would end up being your Digimon. We would start out trying to find a way to the Digital World on our own, and our Digital Pets from the game would help us find the gate. Then we would go to the Digital World to rescue what we lost and find out what has disrupted the balance.::

Sign-Up Forms would include:
Name
Digivice Colors
Personality
Appearance (in real and Digital World)
History
Partner Digimon (with sub-categories Rookie, Champion, Ultimate and Mega)
Partner Digimon's Personality
Partner Digimon's History
Other
RP Sample

Any comments? Suggestions? I tried to make it a bit different. ^-^;

Last edited:

Rea

A Lone Flower
Years
Wow. I have to congratulate you on your plot, as it's one of the best I've seen in a long time. I would join in, but my roleplaying skills are a little bit rustier than usual...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if you were rusty. ^^ I'm sure after a few posts you'd improve a lot. That's how I was when I first came here because I hadn't RPed in so long. I even *GASP* powerplayed a little. ^-^;

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
Years
  • Age 34
  • Rota
  • Seen Apr 7, 2008
Nobody joining the digimon RP cept for me? Thats odd....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back