• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cardcaptor Sakura Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016

f.jpg
*♥*❀Welcome to the Cardcaptor Sakura Fan Club!❀*♥*
Cardcaptor Sakura is a Japanese shōjo romance and magical girl manga and anime series by Clamp.
It follows the adventures of Sakura, who accidently released a set of magical cards and awakens there master, Kero (Keroberos) now at her side.
She is tasked with re-collecting the cards and sealing them back in the book.

"Key that hides the power of the dark, show your true form before me. I, Sakura, command you under our contract. Release!"

*♥*The Rules*♥*
❀Follow all of the rules, set by PokeCommunity.
❀Don't spam, troll or harass.
❀Respect everyone's opinions.
❀Please keep on topic at all times.​

ccs_sakura_li152-2.png

*♥*Want to join?*♥*
❀Name:
❀Did you first see this anime as a child?:
❀Favourite Character?:​

*♥*Members!*♥*
❀ Hayley
❀ Sector Revenge
❀ SkittishHeart
❀ Ash493​

*♥*Topic Questions*♥*
❀ What is your favourite Clow Card?​

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
❀Name: Sector Revenge
❀Did you first see this anime as a child?: I did. Except I wasn't knowledgeable of what time or day it was on TV over here. I was interested in it for certain
❀Favourite Character?: Definitely Sakura <3

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Welcome to the club, Sector!
I can remember watching this anime every morning before school!

It's my number 1 favourite anime ever, even if the dubbing was extremely badly done except for the second movie which was dubbed by someone else.
You should consider watching it again, :D

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Welcome to the club, Sector!
I can remember watching this anime every morning before school!

It's my number 1 favourite anime ever, even if the dubbing was extremely badly done except for the second movie which was dubbed by someone else.
You should consider watching it again, :D

I have reconsidered it. I just haven't tried watching it yet. xD

Although its been a long time, I hate to say that I don't really remember much about it. This club may have boosted that courage to refresh my memories again!

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Oooh. I was just thinking about this anime a while ago, hoping Animax would air it again here. AND NOW I SEE A CLUB FOR IT. :D
❀Name: SkittishHeart
❀Did you first see this anime as a child?: YES. <3
❀Favourite Character?: Hmm... for human, I'd say Sakura; others, Spinel Sun. :3

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
❀Name: Ash493
❀Did you first see this anime as a child?: I must say... no... :D
I've watched it after watching Tsubasa Chronicle about 2 years ago when I was in CLAMP mood :D
❀Favourite Character?: I guess... Syaoran :D But I love Sakura as well :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
❀Name: Ash493
❀Did you first see this anime as a child?: I must say... no... :D
I've watched it after watching Tsubasa Chronicle about 2 years ago when I was in CLAMP mood :D
❀Favourite Character?: I guess... Syaoran :D But I love Sakura as well :D

Hey and Welcome!
Haha its the other way around between us, I never knew Sakura and Syaoran was in Tsubasa Chronicles, until I watched it in my clamp mood :D

Is there any more manga/animes by CLAMP, you would reccomend?

Oooh. I was just thinking about this anime a while ago, hoping Animax would air it again here. AND NOW I SEE A CLUB FOR IT. :D
❀Name: SkittishHeart
❀Did you first see this anime as a child?: YES. <3
❀Favourite Character?: Hmm... for human, I'd say Sakura; others, Spinel Sun. :3

Welcome!
I'd have to agree with favourite character, but I'd say Syaoran was a close second. But other characters would easily go to Kero <3

Do you think that the coupling of Shaoran and Sakura is cute? Especially the end of the second movie :D

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Welcome!
I'd have to agree with favourite character, but I'd say Syaoran was a close second. But other characters would easily go to Kero <3

Do you think that the coupling of Shaoran and Sakura is cute? Especially the end of the second movie :D

Thanks! :)
Mine is either him or Meilin. :3

Yes, definitely -- one of the cutest pairings in the anime world. Haha, I just finished re-watching that movie (as in a couple of minutes ago); man, if only I weren't in some other house, I'd be crying a lot. xD The way Sakura confessed, even though she knew/assumed that Syaoran forgot about his feelings for her, was really sweet. And when she was about to cry some more, Syaoran just went and said something like, "Me too." *Pause, he faces her* "Sakura." Or so the sub said. And, and, when Sakura jumped from the end of one of the staircase piece(?) and just screamed "I love you!" WELL. THAT WAS JUST EPIC. :3 I'm filled with nostalgia now. Hope you don't mind the, uh, rant. ^^'

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Thanks! :)
Mine is either him or Meilin. :3

Yes, definitely -- one of the cutest pairings in the anime world. Haha, I just finished re-watching that movie (as in a couple of minutes ago); man, if only I weren't in some other house, I'd be crying a lot. xD The way Sakura confessed, even though she knew/assumed that Syaoran forgot about his feelings for her, was really sweet. And when she was about to cry some more, Syaoran just went and said something like, "Me too." *Pause, he faces her* "Sakura." Or so the sub said. And, and, when Sakura jumped from the end of one of the staircase piece(?) and just screamed "I love you!" WELL. THAT WAS JUST EPIC. :3 I'm filled with nostalgia now. Hope you don't mind the, uh, rant. ^^'

Nah, I don't mind the rant! That's what his club is for :D
Most of the second movie makes me cry too. Its just sooooo cutesy and adorable.

It is very easily my favourite anime too, since I watched it from childhood and it was literally my first anime along with Pokemon!

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Again, thanks. :D
I definitely agree with you there. :3

And with this one, though I'm not sure if it was exactly my first. Ah well, it's still a big part of my childhood~

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey and Welcome!
Haha its the other way around between us, I never knew Sakura and Syaoran was in Tsubasa Chronicles, until I watched it in my clamp mood :D
Is there any more manga/animes by CLAMP, you would reccomend?
Hehe, I see :D Not bad :D
Well... I'd surely recommend xxxHolic.
It's probably the most psychological CLAMP anime/manga and it really makes you think about it =)
It might have complicated dialogue at some time but I totally loved it =)
I also read the final part in manga... and I must say it was almost as awesome as Tsubasa Chronicle (but nothing can beat Tsubasa in my heart :D)

Totally :D They were so awesome in the second movie :D

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
❀Name: Broken_Arrow

❀Did you first see this anime as a child?:Nope,i saw it years after it's first show....umm,i wasn't a child then lol

❀Favourite Character?:TaDaa ^^

images

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
❀Name: Lightning (but call me Erica if you want :D)
❀Did you first see this anime as a child?: Yup! It was also the first anime I ever saw in the original Japanese with subtitles once I heard about how butchered Cardcaptors was. xD; I actually kind of like both since CC wasn't too bad so long as you pretend it's a completely different anime, lmao.
❀Favourite Character?: I think it might be a tie between Sakura and Tomoyo. I love both of them so much. ;~;

I've been meaning to rewatch this. I should do that soon.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
❀Name: Lightning (but call me Erica if you want :D)
❀Did you first see this anime as a child?: Yup! It was also the first anime I ever saw in the original Japanese with subtitles once I heard about how butchered Cardcaptors was. xD; I actually kind of like both since CC wasn't too bad so long as you pretend it's a completely different anime, lmao.
❀Favourite Character?: I think it might be a tie between Sakura and Tomoyo. I love both of them so much. ;~;

I've been meaning to rewatch this. I should do that soon.

Yay, Thanks for joining and welcome! The "butchered dub" wasn't so bad, I suppose, I've seen way way worse. (Navy with water pistols...)

Oh and the second movie dubbing by Funimation was actually very very good :D

❀Name: Broken_Arrow

❀Did you first see this anime as a child?:Nope,i saw it years after it's first show....umm,i wasn't a child then lol

❀Favourite Character?:TaDaa ^^

images

Hey and welcome to the club :D
So what's your favourite thing about Cardcaptor Sakura? Did you watch the dub or the japanese with subtitles?

Hehe, I see :D Not bad :D
Well... I'd surely recommend xxxHolic.
It's probably the most psychological CLAMP anime/manga and it really makes you think about it =)
It might have complicated dialogue at some time but I totally loved it =)
I also read the final part in manga... and I must say it was almost as awesome as Tsubasa Chronicle (but nothing can beat Tsubasa in my heart :D)
Totally :D They were so awesome in the second movie :D
!

Oh yeah? I'll have to check them out, they sounds good !
Oh and they really are the cutest couple ever in any anime eveeer!~

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
❀Name: MeltyShard378 (you can call me Melty)
❀Did you first see this anime as a child?: Nope, it was actually in 9th grade that I really got into manga/anime, and my friend recommended it to me!
❀Favourite Character?: I thought Syaoran/Shaoran/Xiaolang was really cool :D

As for my favorite Clow card, I had to think about it for a while before finally deciding on Dash, just because it's so cute!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Although the post is on the edge of the 30 day limit, this has been fairly inactive and so will close. Just keep an eye on when the last post was made, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back