• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
^ Well Diab is my last name the _ comes from the Skype account and the Low comes from diablo but instead of having diab_lo I have it diab_low (it looks better).

^ Why do you like Dawn?

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
They are characters of the "Ace Attorney" video game franchise. In order from left to right:
Phoenix Wright, Mia Fey, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Franziska von Karma, Winston Payne, and Godot.

^Do you think that Kirby is your best sprite?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Because change is always inevitable lol. (Maybe I should keep this one for a little while longer though.)

^Since your avatar is that of Ouran High School Host Club did you ever see that show before and what was your opinion of it if you did see it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hmm I'd have to say it would be nearly impossible for me to choose one due to playing so many games before but I could say at the very least that games like GTA 4, LOZ - Wind Waker, and Kingdom Hearts definitely stand out amongst my personal favorites.

^What was the worst anime you've ever seen before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back