• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype found himself passing the dojo. He was on his way to Ozzy's friendzone to relax after all of his traveling but he wanted to at least check out around town. It was late after all and Snype was a nocturnal Pokemon! A Lucario and Breloom seemed to be leaving the building, possibly training for all he knew. Snype wouldn't mind brushing up on his own skills but he'd need a partner. He was a bit of a distance away, enough to see a Mawile quickly hiding behind a nearby rock. Hmm... Sableye and Mawile tended to be close neighbors... He'd probobly give himself away trying to spook her and besides, Sneaking behind a Mawile was a horrible idea. Still, he could at least chat with her.

He quickly hopped on top of the rock the Mawile was hiding behind and looked down at her with a large grin. "Kehe, whatcha hidin for?" He said with a chuckle.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Mallie
Mawile_Portrait.png

"Hmm?" She looks over, raising her right eyebrow.
She shrugs and shakes her head, the berries rattle around in her horns.
"Just enjoying the evening, sir." Her eyes twinkle as light glints across her eyes. "What're you doing sneaking around at night?"

Megaman765

Years
Snype snickered in response. "Kehe. Its what Sableye do! We love roaming around the night and creeping up on folks! It's in our nature! I just got here so I'm just making myself known to the local folk." He said, keeping his large grin. He began checking her out a bit, not that she'd know. He had no pupils and all. Snype did have a thing for Mawile... he tended to be a bit of a flirt at times but tried not to be too forward with it. His charismatic personality tended to do the job after all. Snype slid off the rock and sat down near the Mawile.

"Sooo whats your name? I'm Snype! At your service. Kehe." He said with a wink, Holding out his arm for a handshake. He wondered if any other ghost Pokemon were wandering around. He could use a buddy that he could relate with after all. "I came to join the expedition into this tomb... seemed interesting! You here for the same reason?"

Name

Moémon Master
Years
"Hmm" she grumbled as her hand met his for a shake.
"Mallie." Her horns chomped behind her, making a somewhat noisey clatter.
"There's an expedition? I didn't know anything about it, but ehh.... since I'm here I might as well take a look." She said, pulling her hand back.
She looked him over carefully "Your arms are pretty scrawny, you sure you're up for an expedition? Maybe.... we should get some training in before we head off?" Her gaze wandered back towards the nearby dojo.
"Maybe we could spar a few rounds before we head off. . ."

Megaman765

Years
Snype the Sableye
302.png
"You know? I was about to ask you the same thing! We're so close to the Dojo after all. Kehe. " Snype said. He took in the comment on his scrawny arms. He did take time to practice but he never did look particularly strong... or seem like he had any form of muscle. Snype's fighting style was very different. Still... he'd love to see just how on par he was with all of the other Pokemon here!

"Hey, don't underestimate me for my scrawny arms. Kehe. I can handle some pretty rough stuff." He said, flexing a bit. He got up onto his feet and walked toward the Dojo while keeping an eye on Mallie. "So, Where ya from? I'm a bit of a wanderer myself whenever I'm not scavenging through caves. Though since the dungeons are gone, things haven't been to easy on my end... another reason that I'm here." Snype added.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Mallie
Mawile_Portrait.png

She shrugs. "From? Oh I dunno, around I guess."
The berries in her horns again rattle as she shakes her head lightly. "I'm a wanderer too, I guess you could say," she says non-chalantly as her arms reach forward, in a stretch.
Mallie pushes herself from the rock and stands, the tip of her jaw-like horn barely making her taller than Snype.
"Well come on then, let's get training, we don't much time left..." she says, heading towards the entrance of the dojo.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Alaric - A Super Awesome Recapitulation On Aquiring Apples Pt.2

ALARICVENTORY:
Spoiler:
They split their goods. Alaric decided it might be good to give the needed what they needed, just as long as it wasn't an apple. One does not simply give away their apples, after all. Biding a very short "See Ya!" he made his way away from his current position. Taido is a nice guy, but Alaric must get Mr. Cow's Apple with haste! And also more free items. He still doesn't really get why Asty considered him a frequent client after visiting once, but that might just be the mysterious way in which Asty works, no?

And so with a dash he makes his way around, always asking about Milran's whereabouts, but to no avail. The town was so huge! It's like he's a needle on a ginourmous haystack! The only familiar sights for the electric-type are Asty, Jana, Riii-might as well stay away from that dojo, and then an Espeon, Poliwhirl and whatnot...

This is getting boring.

How long has it been? An hour already? The sun is now setting... and a blanket of twilight is getting ahold of town. No traces of Milran, resources running low, stomach growling... No! He must remain strong! Milran is here, somewhere and... And that Oran Berry in the Plusle's satchel looks SO delicious...

~*~

Munch, munch! Yes, a feast worthy of a god. This Oran Soldier served his country bravely, and his sacrifice won't be in vain. Getting up from the random portion of town where he was sitting, he begins to ponder when this tomb raid everyone gathered for will begin. It might take a while, or it might be very soon. Better hurry up and find Milran!

"Señor Cow!" Alaric yells while walking aimlessly in yet another attempt of finding the norma-type cow. Hopefully this time he'll be successful...

Acquaintances:

Megaman765

Years
Snype the Sableye
302.png
Snype entered into the Dojo and stood on his side of their arena, ready for a good fight. They were fairly similar sizes so hopefully the battle would be an interesting one. Snype had found himself fighting Pokemon twice his size on different occasions, but he always found the smaller Pokemon to be the toughest foes for him. He quickly stood in a fighting position, claws out and knees bent to give him a strong stance. Unbeknownst to Mallie, he used Detect to foresee her first attack. His eyes gave a slight shimmer.

"Kehe... ladies first." Snype said with a smirk, ready to see just what the Mawile would do.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Mallie
Mawile_Portrait.png

Mallie stood on her side of the arena, smiling sweetly and batting her eyes at Snype.
"Oh just promise not to go too hard on me okay?" She cooed with a giggle as she reached into her horns and pulled out the oran berries before setting them on the ground nearby.
"It's been a while since I've been in a fight!"
She continued her lackadaisical look as she cutely approached Snype.
"Okay, I'm gonna go now!" She giggled before throwing a soft punch towards the purple beast.

Megaman765

Years
Snype the Sableye
302.png

Snype raised a brow toward her. Snype was never one to go easy on anyone but they were just sparing... It was all practice! Mallie started off by throwing a soft punch toward him. A shame it wasn't a stronger move but it'd have to do. She was suddenly acting very... sweet toward him! Might have been a way to throw him off. Snype quickly avoided the punch using Detect, looking as if he just barely avoided it. With Detect enhancing his reflexes, He could get away with being a showoff.

"Kehe... I'm not one for hurting a cute gal like yourself, but training is training. The wild Pokemon won't go easy on us. Hope you understand. Kehe. By the way, behind you." Snype said with a wink. Just after he used Detect, he immediately used Shadow Sneak to extend his shadow and attack Mallie from behind with a similar soft Jab. If she was going to go this easy on him, so would he. He'd fight at the proper pace and speed it up as they took things more seriously.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Mallie
Mawile_Portrait.png

Snype should have known better than to try and sneak behind a mawile!
Mallie smirked lightly as she felt the punch land against her back, it certainly wasn't enough to hurt, but she felt it.
Suddenly her large jaws flung wide open, the gaping maw opened wider than either of them was tall. Her mouth ignited moments before chomping down hard with Fire Fang on the tricky ghost.
"Oh oops, sorry I hope this doesn't hurt you too much!" She giggled.

Megaman765

Years
"Oomph!" Snype mumbled as he got chomped up by the Mawile's large mouth. He tried pulling himself out of her maw and landed on the ground, rubbing the bit marks on him. "Yeowch! Keh. Guess I'm the one that's a bit rusty huh? Alright then... if thats the way you wanna play then lets get rolling." Snype said, this time he was ready to take the battle more seriously. He ran up to the Mawile and used Foul Play to use her own attack power against her.

Snype moved in to give a good Jab right toward her chest. He'd have to be careful of any other moves that she might have. Snype made a mental note to himself to never sneak up on her if her were to avoid being eaten up by the Mawiles huge maw on her back. He should have known better then to try something like that, even by extending his shadow. Foul Play was his best bet at attacking but Snype had a few more tricks on him. He wasn't one for fighting fair, that was just his style. In order to use Foul Play, he'd have to make the opponent hit itself using their own attack power. Snype continued to look as if he were going to punch the Mawile again but instead jumped over her onto her head.

"Kehe, up here!" Snype taunted.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Joint Post of
241.png
Milran the Miltank and
459.png
Ryan the Snover

Swing!

Inventory [Milran]:
Spoiler:

Ryan smiled at the staggering Miltank, who had started yelling about a Joy seed and a Plusle.

Somebody's been drinking a little too much milk, eh? But he seems to be a nice guy, I should stick with him for a while.

Milran continued to laugh, his mind totally going out of control. The milk was starting to affect him, badly. His whole body shook as he led the Snover walking away from Janna's berry farm.

"So, what else do you need to know eh? Mind you, I know quite a few things. Especially medicine," Milran stopped to let a hiccup out. "I may not look like it but I am a qualified doctor, you know. Ha! Can you believe it? Milran, a doctor?!" Milran laughed, obviously oblivious to his surroundings. It was too late when he realized he was on a path of a touring Houndoom. Neither the two of them saw each other. It was a huge bump, which sent the Miltank on the floor.

"Hey! What was that for?!" The Houndoom angrily snapped. Flames started forming on its mouth.

"Moo?" Milran answered, his mind going confused for a moment. "Oh, haha. A flaming Houndoom. Haha."

Ryan quickly helped Milran up, and looked at the angry Houndoom, who was already snorting flames from his fiery nostrils.

"I'm so sorry, sir! My -em- friend here is just a little -er- sleepy, thats all. Again, sorry about that, sir."

Just as he finished his sentence, Milran broke free of his grip and titled his head, looking at the Houndoom. He smiled. "Oh, look at the little fiery puppy! You like fire, don't you, little guy? Ha. Fire Puppy. Ha."

"REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID?" the enraged Houndoom barked at the Miltank.

"Okay, let's not get angry here, Milran is just-"

He winced as the wolf-like Pokemon slammed into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

"Oof!" Milran was knocked onto the ground again by the Houndoom as the Houndoom turned to him after knocking the Snover to the ground. This time, it hurt the partially-drunk Pokemon. "Hey, overgrown fire puppy! That- hic- excuse me, hurt! Actually!" Milran stood up and dusted himself. "Nobody messes with the Miltank!" Milran rushes towards the Houndoom. "Body Slam!" Milran screamed as he leaped towards the Houndoom.

However, the Houndoom nimbly sidestepped the attack and used another Flamethrower on the Miltank, hitting it point-blank. "Ow. Ow!"

Ryan stood up, still dizzy from the impact. He shook his head, and looked angry at the Houndoom.

Well that was uncalled for. If that guy wants a fight, he's getting one.

Quickly running up to the Houndoom, his arm glowing blue, Ryan smashed a well-placed Wood Hammer onto the Pokemon's head. As the Houndoom staggered backwards, he quickly helped Milran onto his feet.

"Um, doctor? I think I'm gonna need a little help with our friend here..."

"Uhm, huh? Ow, the fire puppy," Milran looked around and spotted the Houndoom reeling back. "I got this." Milran curled into a ball and started rolling. He crashed into the Houndoom which sent them both sprawling, heads over heels. However, the Houndoom quickly went back to his feet. He's obviously still hurt from the two attacks. However, Milran, drunk as he is, found it hard to stand up. His head and vision was swimming. Remind me to not attack anyone in a drunken state.

He placed two hooves on the ground and steadied himself. "All right." The attack helped clear his head, partially. "Gyro Ball!" Milran started spinning, quickly. He crashed into the Houndoom once again. "All right, you get what you-hic- asled." The Miltank cracked his knuckles. He walked towards the fallen Houndoom, rather unsteadily.

"You mess with a bad guy, that's just fine. However, mess with a drunk and bad guy, you're done for," Milran said, striking the Houndoom with his paw. "Body Slam!" Milran jumped up and landed on the Houndoom. The dog fainted.

Milran staggered backward as another impact shook his head. Another one of those and he'll pass out. He can barely stay awake.

"Señor Cow!" He heard a voice shout, piercing through the normal hubbub and buzz of the town. Haha, it's the Plusle.

"I'm here, little Plusle! I've got an Apple for you, haha!" Soon enough, Milran was already snoring, the milk finally taking effect.

Some Guys Around Town:
311.png
459.png

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
The young kirlia knew he was already late. Very late. And with the sun already beginning to set onto the horizon, he mentally changed 'very late' to 'extremely late'.

He should never have stopped to train. He should have trained when he got there, after all, there was a dojo.

"Shoot! Man, I hope I'm not-" He took a breath, "Not too late."

He was at the final stretch. Gold Town was just up ahead. Finally. Maybe I'm not as late as I thought. He thought as he saw Pokemon still wandering around and conversing. He inwardly smiled. Lucky again, Heat Wave.

Taking long, graceful strides, Heat Wave pranced his way into center town. He was exhausted and out of breath, yes, but that never stops him from making an entrance. On his final stride, he landed on one foot and did a double pirouette - lighting his hands on fire as he span to make a ring of fire around him.

"The party has arrived, right on time." He announced as he gracefully landed the pirouette in a pose. "Once again."

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
((OOC: @Everyone. ER. MER. GERD. This post is titanically huge o.O Over 1500 words kinda huge :O Yeah, sorry for that... Anyways, her it goes:))

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar & Alaric, the Prodigious Plusle / Gold Town

In which a Ghost-type and an Electric-type engage in a titanic clash over beliefs and apples

"Señor Cow!"

"Hmm?" Tobias looked away from the ever-falling sun at the sound of a tiny voice shouting out near the center of town. He instantly recognized the voice as the Plusle that he had scared earlier today. That reminds me! That kid still has the apple I gave him! I'm gonna need to get that back. He stood up (can Gengar stand up?) and stretched his arms, eager to get back into the scaring game. Of course, he wasn't actually going to scare the kid - he didn't want a repeat of what happened earlier.

All the while Alaric insisted in his constructive yelling. The variety of replies from random passersby included an ever so classic "No,", a slightly less common "Stay away from me," and of course, someone insisting that Alaric "called her maybe."

Tobias sunk into the ground and began to inch his shadow towards the tiny mouse, who was probably looking for the cow he robbed earlier. He swiftly merged his own shadow with the mouse's, being absolutely quiet. This thing probably had the ears of a Sawsbuck - any sound, and he'd give himself away. Always stealthy, all the time.

And no one seemed to care know where Milran the elusive cow was at. Like he had become invisible to whomever Alaric asked. Giving up, he just sighs, and begins to ponder his next action. Perhaps it's about time to eat that apple...

Alaric takes his satchel, untying it from his back, letting his loot on the loose as he empties it entirely. Amongst the random pebbles and sticks, one particular item stood out. Alaric got ahold of the apple Mister Creepy Ghost had given to him, and pressed it hard against his chest, gently caressing its red deliciousness with his stubby arms. As he began to smooch his most precious item, he began to whisper at Lady Carolina de Appleton, heiress of the throne in the land of Appleloosa, always referring to his damsel as "his precious".

... this kid has some serious issues. Tobias had never seen any one Pokemon attached to a simple fruit. It was almost... concerning. Well, the brat should know better than to leave his stuff lying around. Guess it's time to thieve...

Tobias slowly rose from behind Alaric as the mouse continued to make non-literal face love to the apple that would have to be washed extensively after Tobias got it back. "Heuheuheuh. I believe you have something that belongs to me, hmm?"

Carolina was admiring her pretender's skills in the romance department, when she noticed an uncanny presence. It then struck her, that this was no random ghost emerging from the ground. It was Tobias... randomly emerging from the ground. Carolina pleaded Alaric to take her to a faraway land, where they could both cherish their forbidden love without being judged or interrupted. But her squeaks were to no avail. Alaric was oblivous to his lady's warnings, probably because apples don't talk. But when a very familiar voice called him from beyond, he turned around, and only saw the face of evil itself.

"My damsel, I must protect you..." Alaric got a solid grasp of Carolina with his left arm, and with a twist, a farewell, and a crying unexistant audience, he launched his damsel away, hoping she'd achieve safety in her journey. Forgive me, my dear. Alaric then returned to face Tobias. He had been scared once, but he wasn't planning on repeating this situation.

Tobias watched in confusion as Alaric took the apple and flung it... about one foot away from where it was standing. The apple landed with a soft thud on the dirty ground. Tobias looked at the apple, then the Plusle, and back and forth as he contemplated exactly what just happened. "Uh... you do know I can just dart right over and steal it easier now, right? That was a really stupid thing to do..."

Kids. What runs through their head is a mystery to everyone.

"Not if I can stop you, señor ghost!"

Again, Tobias was honestly confused. Was this thing planning to attack him? That wouldn't really work well... "Look kid, I'm 9 times stronger than you will ever be, and if I fight you, you're gonna get hurt. I'll just take my apple back and leave you as-is, okay?"

With that, Tobias' body suddenly dropped into the ground again, and his shadow darted towards the unprotected apple. Let's just get this over with... he thought as the apple neared ever closer.

"Carolina!" Alaric yelled as he realized what the ghost-type was doing. Turning towards Lady de Appleton, the electric rodent jumps, and a white veil suddenly engulfs him. Now as a small sphere of light, Alaric blasts towards the heiress of Appleloosa. Señor Ghost was right, he couldn't possibly beat him, but he might have a slight chance of saving his apple. Carolina draws closer, and the sphere of light begins to revert, Alaric's body manifests once more, as he falls in front of an apple. His tail glows a pure white as another sphere - this one made with electricity - appears on its tip. With a swipe of his tail, Lady Carolina is launched away within the sphere. I'm sorry to hurt you, m'lady, but you might as well utilize a slight tan... After possibly toasting the apple and sending it flying, Alaric looks around where he now stands. El Mister Scary Ghost must be around... But where?

Tobias, who had blended his shadow with the ground to disguise it during the mouse's attack, watched as the apple was shot much farther this time. Being hidden, he had no reason to conceal his concerns, as his voice would never sound from where he was when he did this technique. "Was that Baton Pass? That move hasn't been used on me in quite some time, y'know. But, it was a foolish mistake. If you wish to have me bring out my moves, then so be it."

Tobias suddenly reared up from behind Alaric yet again, this time in a much more threatening manner. He struck the mouse with a large blast of Psychic energy, sending the mouse tumbling down the dirt path. "You don't seem to realize just how strong I am, do you? Little tricks like that won't do you any good."

Having had less than a second to react, Alaric was sent back as he hit the ground with his face. Yelping in pain as he tried to get the dirt out of his mouth, the yellow rodent stands up with some effort, facing Tobias with a look of both fear and anger... but mostly fear.

"I didn't ask for a side of dirt with my breakfast!" Alaric generates another sphere of electricity from the tip of his tail, and with a stylish spin he launches it towards the poison-type ghost.

Tobias almost wailed with laughter as he saw the extremely tiny ball of electricity flying towards him. "You insult me! Such an attack would never do damage to someone like me!" Tobias held up his hand, the Psychic energy stopping the ball faster than it had stopped Troock's Energy Ball. "This is Electro Ball, correct? A mighty impressive attack for a Plusle... but of course, very weak for you, heuheuheuh."

The tiny ball grew bigger and began to change into a sinister dark purple. "Does this move look familiar to you? It's Shadow Ball. And it hurts. A lot." Tobias grinned, and then fired the ball from his hand at Alaric. Much like Troock, there was no way Alaric could avoid such an attack. Another victory, I suppose.

Shivers ran down Alaric's spine. His Electro Ball looked bigger and badder, and was headed towards him. As per all danger situations, random extracts from the rodent's set of memories began to circle his head. There was Papa Pikachu telling him to "shine bright like a diamond." And then there was Momma Plusle telling him that "diamonds don't shine, they reflect light from their inner angles." Afterwards, Papa Pikachu would tell Alaric to "reflect light from his inner angles like a diamond."

Then the electric type knew what to do. Almost by instinct, Alaric jumped by the side, a white trail of light following his being. The Shadow Ball attack slightly brushed the rodent's skin, leaving a small burn by his side. Slightly painful, making him trip and roll around for a while. But the pain was not enough to prevent him from standing up once more.

"That your best, mister phantasm?"

Tobias was utterly shocked that he had avoided that attack. But of course, it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before. "Believe it or not, no. I've got numerous more tricks up my sleeve. If you think using Quick Attack will save you from my wrath, heuheuheuh, you are so wrong."

Tobias held his hands up, wiggling his fingers. Suddenly, giant vines made of pure Psychic energy shot from the ground around Alaric, wrapping themselves around the mouse's body. "Heuheuh. The things you can do when you're dead. I'm so talented, it almost becomes me to being modest."

Well... That was certainly... Yes. The yellow rodent ponders what to do next. He can't just Quick Attack away forever. Baton Passing is only useful for oh so long. Electro Ball can easily be corrupted and it might as well be too late for some Fake Tears. A confident electric-type turns into a nervous rodent as he realizes that it might of been a bad idea to begin this battle in the first place. Alaric just hopes Carolina will be okay...

Tobias chuckled as the mouse's previously brave expression turned into one of pure terror and regret. "I'm a very seasoned explorer, you know. I've got so many years of experience under my belt that it would blow your mind. Most people assume me to be one to hide behind my tricks and my terrifying faces, but I always have the talent to back up my words."

He floated over to Alaric, coming down to the mouse's level so they could be eye level. "I have a proposition for you. You give me the apple, and I'll let you go and we can pretend that this never happened. Or, if you refuse, I can put you to sleep and use Dream Eater on you. Your choice." Tobias grinned wildly as he finished talking. He was so evil.

"You're never gonna take Lady Carolina de Appleton! Her kingdom needs her, you goof!" In his last stand, Alaric focuses all his might into one great accumulation of saliva, propeling it towards the ghost's face/body thingy.

But, as logic would have it, the spit merely phased right through Tobias' body and landed on the ground. Tobias rolled his eyes. "If I had a Poke for every time someone tried that on me, I could buy this whole town. Well, if you insist. It's time to take a look into your psyche."

Tobias held his hands above the mouse and wiggled his fingers, a cascading wave of Hypnosis falling down. "I hope these will be very delicious dreams. Children's dreams usually are, heuheuheuh."

"I'm not-" His protest is interrupted as a series of waves in shining shades of pink surround him. A sudden need of sleep strikes him. Alaric's sight grows dim, his limbs slowly cease to respond, and shortly after, the yellow mouse falls to his side, deeply asleep.

Tobias chuckled as the tiny mouse fell asleep, the vines slowly retracting into the ground as Alaric fell over. "Ah, what fun~ These kinds of battles never get old. Now, to see what he dreams of."

With more finger wiggling, tiny particles of purple energy began to flow from Alaric into Tobias' body. But something wasn't right about the dream Tobias was eating. "Is... what the heck is this? This kid... is something else. It's nothing but a dream about apples... wait... is he marrying an apple? Is this kid crazy or something?"

Tobias shook his head, still eating the dream anyway. "I've seen bizarre things when eating dreams before, but this definitely takes the cake. Oh... okay, so now they're honeymooning. That's... this is disturbing, even for me. Oh Arceus, I'm gonna be sick." Tobias clutched his stomach as the dream slowly began to retract back into Alaric's mind. "What a... concerning child... uck..."

At that moment, the apple came flying back around in the electric ball, landing into the dirt roughly but quietly, sending dirt flying up in all directions. As the ball cleared, the now cripsly toasted apple sat on the ground, prime for the picking. "Ah, well... I've seen enough of these things, but this is why I'm here, so... boop." Tobias swiped the apple and examined it in front of his face. "What is that child's fascination with this thing? And why does he call it Carolina?"

A Joint Post by PJBottomz and [supporter]EliteBeats[/supporter]​

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar / Gold Town

In which a Ghost-type begins his adventure into a previously doomed tomb in hopes of securing rare treasure.

Sack 'o Stuff
Spoiler:

It was the day.

Tobias slowly rose from the ground, yawning as he did so. He was munching on some of his energy food, looking far too sleepy for a day that was supposed to be filled with excitement. Last night, as he attempted to find slumber in the underground sanctity he called his home, he had overhead Swifty and Skymin, the leaders of the Pokecommunity Guild, setting up the billboard with the team names on them. As such, it was posted right in the center of town, where everyone would eventually see it, one way or another. Beside it, a small platform with numerous blue stones awaited - Tobias recognized them as Warp Stones, rare and valuable. How had those two obtained so many?

Tobias floated over to the Billboard of Knowing, seeing scraps of paper pinned to it. "Ah, so I do have to work with people this time. What a shame. I would think that, by now, those two would know I am capable of working by myself. Oh well, I just have to roll with the punches these days, I guess." Tobias began to read the big notice near the top of the billboard.

Hello all! You might have noticed this giant billboard in the middle of town - we hope you did. This billboard has the names of the people you will be stuck with as you go through the tomb. Don't come to us with any concerns about who you have to work with unless one of your teammates has decided to drop out of the expedition - we chose these people based on their skills, or lack thereof, and how well you all managed to cooperate with each other. We've taken care to not put anyone together that wouldn't stand a fair chance in the tomb with each other, and these selections are final unless stated otherwise. The tomb is rumored to be divided into six paths, so we've created six teams in response. Also, feel free to take one Warp Stone from the platform next to you - there's exactly enough for every Pokemon accounted for on this journey, so don't be a thief! These Warp Stones will bring you back to the entrance of the tomb, should you run into trouble. Use them wisely, as they only work once. Good luck everyone - we hope you succeed in your exploration!

Tobias snatched a Warp Stone from the platform and slipped it into his Sack 'o Stuff, hearing it jingling against the stuff inside. Phasing the sack back into his body once again, he began his search of the billboard to locate his name, and his teammates. After minutes of this endeavor, he spotted his name, along with three others. "Bah, large groups. Ah well, at least I'm not on that five-Pokemon group. Let's see what unfortunate souls get the pleasure of working with me!"

Team 2 - You will take the path closest to the entrance.

Tobias the Gengar
Alaric the Plusle
Tofu the Gothorita
Mikey the Glaceon​

"Wait... WHAT?!" Tobias exclaimed loudly, in absolute shock and disbelief at the people that were chosen for him. "How could they put me on a team with that creepy witch and that annoying little mouse?! This is some kind of blasphemy!" He growled, furious at what they were doing to him. "Ooh, those two. I know that they aren't fond of me too much, but now they're just toying with me. I must find them at once and have this problem eradicated."

However, Tobias knew it was far too late for him to complain. Everything was set in stone, so long as all his teammates were present. And of course, the mouse absolutely was going - it had been just the night before that he had battled the thing for the crisped apple that Tobias took back and fed to Konzu. Now he had to work together with the thing.

Fantastic.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Toko​
575.gif

"Um... what do I do now?"

Toko sat under a tree for shade. It's been a while since she's talked to anybody or done anything. Not only has her bag accidentally fell and her money stolen by little rascals, but all she had left now was a six oran berries. So much for being prepared for a journey, eh? Seeing as how others are reading the billboards, she decided to go out of curiosity. Walking over to the crowd, she waited until there was nobody left and got a good look at the news. After a while she started to worry; grabbing the stone and thinking about her team.

"I-I'm on a team?" Toko mumbled, reading the teams to herself. When she reached her name, she froze. 'So... that mean Gengar... is on my team,' she thought to herself, disappointed. "Oh well, guess I can try to be friends. Don't want to get in trouble after-" she stopped and glanced around. Who was the Glaceon? Curious, she was about to wander about when she heard a familiar voice.

"Wait... WHAT?! How could they put me on a team with that creepy witch and that annoying little mouse?! This is some kind of blasphemy! Ooh, those two. I know that they aren't fond of me too much, but now they're just toying with me. I must find them at once and have this problem eradicated."

Surprised, Toko immediately backed away, not wanting to get into any fury with the mean Gengar, or so she thought he was mean, who knows. Maybe it's just that she met him under the wrong circumstances. Maybe they can start from square one! 'But... what do I do now?' she wondered. Maybe she could practice on her abilities? She was about to make way to a tree when she caught a glimpse of a Kirlia. The Kirlia looked worn out, yet still did a graceful pose. Smiling, she returned her focus to her abilities and looked for a quiet, lonely spot. Unfortunately there wasn't any that seemed nice, making her wonder if she could just find her new "team" and talk to them instead...

Maybe the Glaceon?​

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Ryan - Snover
Snover_NB.gif

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The bells on the doors jingled as Ryan left the village bakery, holding a small chocolate-filled piece of bread. As he had no mouth, he used the tiny root hairs on his hands to absorb the food and flavour, and due to his ability he never ran out of food, usually feeding on cold leaves or snow when he had nothing else to eat.

Oh man, Mom was right, this place has amazing bakeries. Never eaten anything like this.

He continued his walk around the town, still "eating" his breakfast.

I hope that Houndoom we fought with yesterday is alright. We did take him to Ozzy's Friend Zone (gotta should thank Janna for that), but I hope he's not too mad at us. I wonder where Doctor Milran is right now, I haven't seen him around so far this morning.

He wandered along the busy streets, thinking as we went. As he absorbed the last few crumbs of bread in his hand, Ryan reached a billboard which a few people, including a worried Gothita and an annoyed Gengar, were reading.

Well that seems interesting. Is it some kind of advertisement for a new shop or attraction? Ooh, I hope the PokéCircus is coming to this town, I heard from the other Snover it's really fun and exciting!

He got closer to the billboard, and began reading.

Now let's see what this adv- whoa! I completely forgot about the exploration. That's why I even came here!

Ryan facepalmed as he thought so. How could he have forgotten? He hated himself for being so Amnesiac, and often got in trouble for it, either at home, or during explorations.

Well, I might as well find out who my team is, now that I do remember about the tomb raid.

He slid his finger down the list of teams and names, just to find himself in the last and final team.

Team 6 - Right Entrance
  1. Mallie the Mawile
  2. Snype the Sableye
  3. Djinn the Rufflet
  4. Adalia the Houndoom
  5. Ryan the Snover
"Sweet, we got the most members!" Ryan said out loud raising his fist in success. "The more people, the more there is for a snowball fight, as they say!"

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
PCP627.png

Djinn the Rufflet

Chapter 1: And So it Begins...

As Rufflet woke up from his great sleep he yawned, though it sounded like a squawk.

"Gee I slept well, now it's time to goto the notice board to see what team I am in, hopefully that Troock character got into mine." Djinn said before gathering up his things and flying off.

As Djinn made it into Town he could see everyone getting ready and a notice board with a Snover looking at the board and more Pokemon he had never met, though his pal Troock was no where to be seen.

Djinn flew down to the Notice Board and looked for which Team he was in...

"Hmmm Team Six, not a very cool name... how about Team sWAgGALiCiOUS! That sounds about right." Djinn muttered to himself trying not to be seen by anyone.

Team 6 - Right Entrance
Mallie the Mawile
Snype the Sableye
Djinn the Rufflet
Adalia the Houndoom
Ryan the Snover

"Well looks like that Snover is in my Team he seems nice maybe I should introduce myself."

"Hey there my names Djinn, I am in your Team for the exploration, the name is kind of dreary, what do you think about Team sWAgGALiCiOUS!?" Djinn said raising a wing to the Snover

Pal's

252.gif

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Sy the Riolu​

Sy gave a yawn. He walked up to the notice board and looked for his name.

"Looks like I'm in Team four." he said.

Sy started to look around for his team members. Shyly playing with his scarf. He wondered if he'll recognize his team members when he sees them.

"eerm....Hello? I'm on Team four. Could someone wave.....or something if they on the same team."

Sy felt like a wimp right now. He couldn't even find his team members without shaking. He took a deep breath to calm himself and continued to keep a watch out for anyone who looked like they were looking for their team members.

Team 4

GoldenRayquaza as Blaze
ShayShayTheShaymin as Ichigo
AshyGirl as Sy
----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back