• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pikachu Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Pokemon Pikachu Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Information:

Hack of: FireRed

Features:

• Play as Pikachu!
  • Battle Pikachu!
  • Your Rival is Pikachu!
  • Pikachu!
  • Catch all the Pikachu you can!
  • Battle Pikachu Trainers, and their Pikachu!

Story:

You travel through the magical land of PikaKanto, which is referred to in-game as either "Pika-Pika!" or just simply "Kanto". You fight in Pikachu Gyms, which are like regular gyms, but with Pikachu. Once you get 8 Pikachu Gym badges, you visit the Pikachu Elite 4, and battle the champion, Pikachu! Travel through the 7 all-new Pikachu Islands, inhabited by many different Pikachu. Once you Pikachu your way through them, you can travel through the region again, trying to become the most powerful Pikachu in all of PikaKanto.

Screenshots:

4rx1zl.png
2wrhzm8.png
2wlr4if.png

vopsf9.png
2r53sdj.png
ofoje9.png

whlmk4.png
14n1i05.png
37mfn.png

33clk5c.png
2lxi0lt.png
5fj5zd.png

Credits:

Special thanks to:
Chesu - Pikachu Gym Statues.
Pink Parka Girl - Being supportive and overall helpful.
NiKaNoRoU - Trainer Backsprites.
Quickster - Inserting Trainer Backsprites.
Manipulation - Inspiration and support.
And thanks to everyone else who supported this hack.

Support Bars:

Code:
[PLAIN][URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=198786"][IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2n9fggk.png[/IMG][/URL][/PLAIN]

Beta Releases:

Attachments

• Pokemon - Pikachu Yellow Final.ips
    81.3 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Hack of the year 2k9 I think.

Really looking forward to this one, need any help spriting the overworlds?

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
This is the most amazing hack Ive ever seen. There is so much originality I don't see not 1 thing wrong in this. Im sure many people wil enjoy playing this EXCELLENT hack.
(lol spey)

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
hay this looks pretty cool and stuff but can pikachu evolve?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
What a wonderfully unique hack, it's so full of character! I love it. To improve you could include more Pikachu's, because at the moment I'm not sure if it's worthy of the title "Special Pikachu Edition"; I'm sure that'll be fixed in time though!

Years
Thank you all for the wonderful comments :3 As a special "thank you" for your kind words, I have released the first beta of Pokemon Pikachu Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition. It is attached to the first post.
Oh no. Just no.
This has got to be the worst idea ever.
No, I think a remake of Ruby being done on Ruby is the worst idea ever, but I suppose you're entitled to your opinion. :3

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Wow, this beta is intense, can't wait for the full game Gary, honestly I think this probably tops any gen 5 ideas Nintendo have coined up at head office.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
will be adding that to my sig and nametag at work asap, to show support for this fine piece of craftmanship.

Years
Thank you all :D
I've added a support bar to the first post. If you want to support my hack, you can link to it in your signature. :3
Don't worry about it.And your hack's my HotW!Also,this should probably go in Progressing Hacks,anyway.Just to let you know.
EDIT:How 'bout instead a 'I Support' section in my sig?That way,I can help more hacks.And how about me helping you?

Years
Lol. In all honesty, to me this hack screams "you gotta be kidding me", but that's just my opinion, obviously others like the idea.
Why not call the region PiKanto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back