• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Time for a new topic:

What kind of environment do you think is appropriate for a Lucario or Riolu to live in?
I think a forest would be decent, just because I can't think of any other environment at the moment.

I'll post the next part of the club's story within the next two days.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
What kind of environment do you think is appropriate for a Lucario or Riolu to live in?
A mountain or a forest. Mountain because I usually think mountains are fr training, and forest because it's kinda obvious.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Here are pictures that I was trying to find a few weeks ago of the other things I bought at my local Anime convention in May:

Spoiler:

Lucario Bookmark ($1) and Pin ($1)

Spoiler:

Small Riolu Plushie ($40)

Spoiler:

Lucario Pixel Art (Bead Art) ($1.50)

I think I posted pictures of my recent Lucario and Riolu collection, from my plushies to other collectibles on my wall and desk, but if I didn't, I can post pictures if anyone wants to see it.
these are awesome!!

In mountains very far from people to improve their skills.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Time for a new topic:

I think a forest would be decent, just because I can't think of any other environment at the moment.

I'll post the next part of the club's story within the next two days.
The bottom of the ocean for sure
I think that a forest wouldn't really fit Lucario tbh. I always picture it on an Iron Island type environment since that's where I first saw it. :/

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Just to let everyone know, my laptop has been having serious issues lately, and it will continue to do so until it's fixed, so my activity might drop a little. However I will try to post the next part of the club's story on my ipod touch.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
at last a post :P :P
lucario/riolu pics :
Spoiler:

@Cosmotone8 : i lol'ed at ur bottom of the ocean

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
Activeness: Whenever Possible
Pokemon Partner: Lucario: Luke, Riolu: Dallen
Why: These are, hands down, my favorite Pokemon ever and want to know others who love them.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Activeness: Whenever Possible
Pokemon Partner: Lucario: Luke, Riolu: Dallen
Why: These are, hands down, my favorite Pokemon ever and want to know others who love them.
welcome to the club,Snivy!!!
this club is all about lucario and riolu!!
lucario and riolu are the best Pokemon ever!!!
feel free to answer the ongoing questions!!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Snivy121! Sorry, I would have accepted your application sooner but I was having trouble getting here on my i-pod touch.

I'll try to update what I can, and at the moment my laptop is being fixed because of a battery issue. When I get my laptop back, i'll create a new, better looking banner for the club.

It took a while for me to finally get to this (blame my terrible i-pod and desktop computer), but here is the next part of the club's story I was not able to post. (remember, it's a club story, so anyone can contribute! don't worry if you never wrote a story before, because the point is to have fun!)

----------
Recap:

As we walked upwards, we eventually reached a small area that was flat, and the entrance to the cave was visible.

"The last time I came here was three years ago." Drake said.

"Why? Isn't it dangerous inside this cave?" Takashi replied.

"I came here to try and conquer my fear of this cave. When I was little, I always heard stories about monster eating up people, and living inside this cave. I wanted to see if it was true or not, so I went here with my partner, and then I can't remember anything else besides waking up badly injured at home."

"That is kind of scary..."

"Well, we came this far already, we might as well go inside, am I right? Let's go, and be careful."

We stepped forward into the cave. There were lamps hanging from the ceiling, so we were able to see where we were going.

After walking in deeper inside the cave, we came across two paths leading to unknown places.

"Which way should we go?" Takashi asked, looking at both roads.

"How about this, i'll take the right, and you take the left. We will split up and hopefully meet up with each other."

"We don't even know where it will take us!"

Then, the ground shook violently, and the cave started to give in. Debris of rock and dirt fell, separating all of us. I was on the left side with Grovyle, and Takashi was on the right with Drake.

I used Aura to figure out where Takashi was, and when I found him I saw that he was not injured.

"Takashi! We will meet up with you, just keep moving forward! It's dangerous without us there to help you both! We can't clear the debris without collapsing the entire cave."

Takashi and Drake moved forward, and I was stuck with Grovyle who was quiet.

We cautiously moved forward into the cave, hoping to meet up with our partners again...
----------

As we advanced deeper into the dark corridors of the cave, it started to shake again, but this time it was not as violent as before, and only small rocks fell from the ceiling. One almost hit my head as we were walking. To my surprise, Grovyle did not seem afraid at all. Even during the small earthquake, he advanced forward like nothing happened. He seemed focused at one task only, regrouping with Drake. Of course, I was not too afraid either, but I was worried about Takashi's safety. I guess Grovyle is used to it... Besides that he never told me his name. I don't think he would mind if I asked him.

"So, Grovyle is it? What is your name? Drake never told me or Takashi what your real name is."

But there was no response. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk.

"Well then, sorry I asked..."

Grovyle stopped walking and turned around.

"It's just Grovyle. I don't have a real name. Now if you don't mind, we have an important task of meeting up with our partners. They could be in danger, and now is not the time to be chatting."

I suppose he was right. It's not a good time to start talking and relaxing. We are trapped in this cave, high above in the mountains after all.

Grovyle turned around and continued forward, and I followed behind him.

As we were walking, we began to see a light at the end of the tunnel. We quickly ran forward and ended up outside in the broad daylight, suspended high above the mountains with a beautiful view below us.

I stopped to look at the scenery. I am not sure if Takashi has seen this or not, or if he even made it out of that cave... But the entire area looks like a network of bridges, caves, and mountains. The shrine has to be around here somewhere, but where? It probably will be difficult to find, but i'm sure we will be able to find it.

Grovyle started walking down the path next to us.

"So are you going to sit there and admire the scenery? We don't have all day, come on!"

I followed him down the path to a small flat area when we were attacked by a group of wild Donphan.

"Let's deal with these first, we don't want them chasing inside and trapping us within." Grovyle shouted as the Donphan approached us slowly.

I stopped to quickly examine my surroundings with aura. I then realized that the ground below us was unstable, and it would likely give in if enough force were to hit it.

"We should try fighting them on higher ground. This floor won't last very long."

"What are you talking about? There are two behind us, and in front of us. They are blocking off our means of escape. We have no choice but to fight."

"No, you don't understand, we will..."

My words were stopped by the Donphan charging at us. Grovyle tried to attack one of them and the floor started to crack even more. Soon the ground collapsed and all of the Donphan fell within the dark abyss. I grabbed on to a branch that was sticking out of the corner of the collapsed floor and quickly grabbed Grovyle, who almost fell. I helped him climb up, and soon we were safe. I was surprised that branch was sturdy enough to support both of us. I thought it was going to break...

"Next time, try not to be so careless. It just might save your own life you know." I said.

"Just shut up. I had everything under control."

"You almost got the both of us killed. You call that having things under control?"

We felt an earthquake again, and this time we watched as the side of a mountain crumbled and fell to the depths below.

Grovyle was silent, and continued to walk forward along the side of the mountain. I followed him, and after a few minutes of walking, we came across a wooden bridge with ropes suspending it, leading from one side of the mountain to the other.

We decided to walk across the bridge, and as we were halfway there, the bridge started to sway, and then the ropes behind us started to detach.

We both turned around and saw the bridge starting to fall.

"Don't just stand there, run!" Grovyle shouted as we ran towards the other side. I was behind Grovyle, and it was a small bridge, so it was difficult to get ahead of him.

Then suddenly, one of the wooden planks broke and I lost my balance, falling and hanging on to one of the broken ropes. Grovyle made it safely to the other side, but he turned around and saw me hanging on the rope.

He ran towards the bridge and tried to pull the rope in, but another earthquake kicked in, and the cliffside holding the other side of the bridge crumbled, and I fell into the valley below.

I could faintly hear Grovyle's voice as I was falling, saying, "I'll try to look for you and the others, don't die on me now!"

As I crashed through a few trees sticking out of the mountain, I eventually hit the water. My head ached, and I started to lose focus...

I tried to swim up, but the impact made me lose my strength, and it felt like something was pulling me under... I couldn't fight it.

Then, silence was the only thing that filled my mind.

Years
Activeness: Out of 10? I would say around 8-9/10
Pokemon Partner: Lucario, Female.
Why: I love Lucario! Always have and will do! It was the Pokémon I wanted in 'Pokémon Pearl' as soon as I knew about it!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Jbsundown!

Here is a new topic question:
What is your preferred four combination of moves usable by either Lucario or Riolu?
It's been a while since I last played Pokemon, and the only move I remember my Lucario having is Aura Sphere because it's his signature move. When I play again and find out his four moves, i'll update this post.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club,Jbsundown!!!

What is your preferred four combination of moves usable by either Lucario or Riolu?
Here's the moveset I use :
Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere/close combat and Flash Cannon.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hi! I'm back. Remember me? I left a while ago cause the story was very slow. Now it's so much farther into the story I have no idea what's happening. Can you please try to get the collection of the story finished soon so I can catch up? Thank you!
What is your preferred four combination of moves usable by either Lucario or Riolu?: My preferred move set is Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Physic and Nasty Plot.

Years
Thanks for the welcome guys! :D

What is your preferred four combination of moves usable by either Lucario or Riolu?:
Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Extreme Speed and Dragon Pulse

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Hi! I'm back. Remember me? I left a while ago cause the story was very slow. Now it's so much farther into the story I have no idea what's happening. Can you please try to get the collection of the story finished soon so I can catch up? Thank you!
Welcome back! I have the entire story saved on a word document, but I can't access it due to my laptop being repaired and if I could, I would have to find a way to upload the entire story temporarily somewhere. I should be able to get my laptop fixed within the next couple of days, so if you can wait until then i'll try to find a way to post the entire story so far. If not, I don't mind digging through the post to recreate the story, however, I still need to figure out a good way to post it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
What level is your Riolu/Lucario? What game?
My Lucario and Riolu have been in my party since Pokemon Diamond, and they are currently in my Pokemon Black save. They are both Lv 100, and I had my Riolu hold an everstone so he wouldn't evolve. (I think that is what it's called, I can't remember)

Years
Can I join?
Activenss: All the time.
Why: I love Lucario!
Partner pokemon: female Lucario lvl100 called Luccy.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Of course! Anyone can join, unless you don't follow the application format correctly.

Welcome to the club docowocool!

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Gender: Male Activeness: When i have the time. Pokemon Partner: Auro the Riolu (the default sprite) and Luce the Lucario (also default) Why: The reason that their my favorite pokemon must be the reason. Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back