• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Also, I wanted to apologize to anyone I am in a RP with (Checkmate, Homestuck and Atlantis). Currently I'm in the process of moving in together with my partner and trying to get our apartment and stuff together. So chances are I will continue to be distant for days to come since RP posts take some time to make ;; just so you guys know!

post in homestuck now PUNK
or checkmate PUNK
and you just did an atlantis one like two days ago lol why are you apologizing for that

Also...whos Swift Sign? lol jk i know hes the guy with the thing asdfvfaghd CONGRATS DUDE

*mutters to self* pay more attention stupid theres new mods being made left and right and you didnt even notice ONE of them....

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hi everyone. I'm back... Again. x3 And looking for another RP to get into, preferably a pokemon one, of course. Any suggestions that I might want to look at?

Years
For non-pokemon

Midnight: A Darker than Black RP is hungry for members but there are lots of other really good looking ones around.

For pokemon

[DE]CODING is very promising
Journey's Through Novia has plenty of spots open
There are lots of Johto-based RPs right now.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oh, right I forgot about the library. x3

Just checked the library... Seems to be in need of an update, as it appears to be still in May.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hi everyone. I'm back... Again. x3 And looking for another RP to get into, preferably a pokemon one, of course. Any suggestions that I might want to look at?

SD and I are GMing a Sword Art Online RP c: Skymin and Ichiro left… so there are two open spots~ but since we already have many members, we limited the spots to one open spot.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Oh, right I forgot about the library. x3

Just checked the library... Seems to be in need of an update, as it appears to be still in May.

As a matter of fact it is up to date as of Two or three days ago. Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers edited the opening post recently to include new rps and exclude dead ones ;)

EDIT: you know what we need a Summer Roleplay Olympics soon. Those were fun last year :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I really hope my last update, as Lt Col mentions, didn't vanish off the earth xD I'll update it again when I have time. Time is precious these days unfortunately ;; /moans and whines

added and took away 26/june/13
Yep, it should be okay! Except for the last update Skymin did yesterday. I'lllll add that in soon.

But yeah, let me know if you think the Library should be ordered in some other way btw. I think the current way is good enough, but.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
You should split non pokemon Rps into two groups: OTHER and ORIGINAL. That way we can see who has original creations or slightly influenced ones rather than just one big Non Pokemon Rp grouping
I used to have it that way, but it got really confusing for me trying to figure out what RPs were based on something and what RPs were original. Because the GMs don't always type out what the RP is based off, and even if it's original it might be somewhat inspired by one or several franchises. And really, there are still more RPs about pokémon, and there aren't many RPs at all that are purely original, from what I've gathered?

So until there is some kind of RPC rule that every new RP needs to state in the OP what Library category they want to be listed in, it's a bit too confusing for me or the mods to always know where to add the RP and it's easier and still not as messy to just put it in an "Other" category.

Have I justified that division? :3

So many new Moderators .___.

RHCP is a moderator again too~
There's been 4 promotions this last week or so O.o Yeah. And yeah I am~! Not in the Roleplay Corner though. You should all visit Pokémon General whenever you feel bored and want to think about pokaymon!
/even more shameless than usual advertising

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
We are four generations of RPC mods here! *starts a party*

Not sure if SwiftSign should count as the same gen as Maddy or the next thooo... Depends if he likes gen III or gen IV best. I get to be gen II, whohoo! The best.

Yeah, reminiscing over. Sorry about that :]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
We are four generations of RPC mods here! *starts a party*

Not sure if SwiftSign should count as the same gen as Maddy or the next thooo... Depends if he likes gen III or gen IV best. I get to be gen II, whohoo! The best.

Yeah, reminiscing over. Sorry about that :]

Would that make me Gen I? :P Original 151! Whoo~!

No problem about the reminiscing. :P It still feels like yesterday to me. (sighs fondly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back