• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Captace Region (Fakemon + Other stuff)

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Thanks for the commenst guys, and Deja Vu, the whole horribleness some of the old Fakemon are is the reason I'm redoing them =P

One update, as I expected, I didn't place in that big competition I was going on about before, the one run by Arkeis. Not sure if anyone cares, but figured I'd mention since I made a big deal about it before.

Ok I just finished a new sprite. This time I decided to take the character Rita Mordio from the game Tales of Vesperia, for 360 and PS3 (PS3 Japan only right now). No particular style or anything. I decided to try doing it boarderless. I did her pose when she casts Indignation in the PS3 version.

Rita-1.png

Reference picture of character in case if you don't know the genius mage that she is:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/image.php?u=129085&dateline=1236349363&type=profile

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Ok, with a bit of the comments I did get, I tried fixing some things up. Better hair, few more colors, stuff along those lines.

Rita-2.png

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Hey; Although those sprites are indeed nice, we have a seperate, sticky thread here for just fusions & recolours. However since you posted that video with your smw styled raichu I'm gonna ;leave this open. Just a heads up though.

RESTART45

I make ideas you make hacks
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
I was looking thru ur splices and i found raislash to be the exact thing i was looking for. I'm going to make my own version but I'll be sure to give credit.if thats ok with you.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Fox, thanks for pointing out to me that. I hadn't realized such a rule was in effect. I'll make sure to put my splices there from now on. Should I go about removing my splices from my first post?

RESTART, I'm ok if you make a Raichu+Sandslash combination, I don't own the two guys or anything, just greatly adore them.

Well here is something I figured I wouldn't be doing. Theme stuff isn't normally something I like to do. However when a contest I feel like entering requires me to make something christmas related I do. I like to think it's mostly holiday/wintery in feel more than christmas though. If anything could give me a little holiday cheer though, it would be that oh so lovable Kirby. Something about the little puff guy all bundled up like that makes me just feel happy (reminds me also of that one kid in The Christmas Story). Got a King Dedede and MetaKnight to go with so I can have a new sig. Don't go rating it like a sig, because I am not a sig maker, merely a spriter. Also I decided to make a quick avatar to go with it. Looks like I will be all set profile wise till spring =D

ChristmasKirby.gif

ChristmasKirbyAvatar.gif

Melted-Marshmellows

Dat Link to the Past
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
I like what you've done, but as for the region map, I feel as if the bottom left-hand corner of the map is being wasted. You should at the very least make there be a battle frontier or something there, if not a few more towns/cities. If it's only accessed after you beat the elite 4, then it leaves a place to be explored after you've already explored everything else.

Other than that, great job. I like the Metang/Bastiodon combo. Looks really cool . :D

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
I don't have a pe2k account nor visit the place. I do go to Neoseeker though. If you did see any of my sprites at pe2k though, I'd greatly appreciate if I were told where there.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Another thing made for a contest. Meant to be a 4th legendary bird, a grass/flying, but it isn't quite majestic enough, which is good since I'll probably be adding it into my region. Based on the Bird of Paradise, which is ironically a plant, and not a bird.

BirdofParadiceFakemon-1.png

·_.U

~Spanish hacker/Wise·Max·Larvi
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2010
O,o nice gallery, your fakes are very cute ;)
mew+darkrai is my fav :3

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
One of my older Fakemon. Redid him for an ancient themed sprite contest. Waiting the results. I recall his name to be Skelegeist, and he is a Rock/Ghost. An animated pile of bones, but the ghost possesing it obviously doesn't know its anatomy.

BoneGuy.png

This was for a contest where I had to sprite a Pokemon using its signature move. Diglette using dig seemed obvious and simple enough. Didn't place to high, but I don't so much mind as I think it's adorable.

DiggletteUsesDig.gif

Meant for a different contest, however this contest never happened since my opponent decided to not do it. Purpose was to make Mario in the same style as Mega Man Battle Network games.

MarioasMegaman.png

So yeah, bunch of things that I've had sitting around for a bit now. More stuff has been made in this time, but I'll have those on my next splice sheet. Probably going to try working with a few of my other projects too.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
If they were allowed, yes I would. On other sites I take requests on splicing, but this place has a rule against me taking any requests officially. I don't even know if I'd be allowed to say "PM me if you want to make any splice requests" or something.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Well I'm sure a good number of you know about the Generation 5 reveal. Pokemon has given us a silhouette of a new Pokemon to be featured in the upcoming movie in Japan. Well I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this, but I've decided to do a little pixel-overing with the silhouette. I've created a Pokemon I feel could be the Pokemon. Of course the chances of me being right are pretty far off. I've also done my absolute best to avoid looking at anyone else who might have already done this. So basically I've seen no one else do this, even though I'm sure there have been people who have. There is a chance that perhaps our ideas will overlap, and I apologize if that may be the case. I assure you though I did not attend to use anyone elses ideas.

ZenrirV1.png

Zenrir!

This is the first one I made. My basic idea is that it's wolf like. It's fluffy and has a Ponytail. This one in particular I see as a Dark/Fighting. I think it could be fighting due to it's leg structure and extra large arms. They just feel like features you see on a fighting type. I'm thinking dark due to the movie. If you've seen the trailer for it, you know that Ash meets some weird evil body double of himself. So if this Pokemon who is the "Z" in the movie, there's a chance he is the cause of the dark double self. Also for those that know their Norse Mythology, you know of the demon dog Fenrir. The dog being a child of Loki, the trickster god, probably could have similar shape shifting powers as it's father.

ZenrirV2.png

This is my second version. Going off of the Fenrir idea, I go with an icy look. Nordic folk are icy people, and Loki is half frost-giant. I think this one makes a good Ice or Ice/Fighting type. I think Icy/Fight would be totally awesome. I also in general like the colors I used for this one.

ZenrirVLucario.png

This one is more of a joke than anything. My friend and I couldn't help but notice there were a few slight similarities with the Lucario evolution line. I don't think Lucario needs and evolution. Also people who know me, know that I don't even like Lucario, so it is obvious that I don't want to see this to be what actually happens =P. The funny thing is though that since Fenrir is sort of a demon dog, and has a half sister or is the goddess of the dead, it isn't too far off from the whole Anubis thing either...

Back